Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 1, 2007 @ 11:11 AM
IHaveAPosse

Anyone else excited about this?
I'm a little worried about prices though.. This might be a little out of my range, at least for basics.. Hopefully it's only slightly above american apparel, but I doubt it.
July 1, 2007 @ 02:51 PM
flex1

This will definetely be way more expensive than american apparel. Shit is fresh though.
July 1, 2007 @ 05:16 PM
imashyboi415

The white Raglan zip is butter. Hopefully the fit is slim fitted and not mad baggy.
July 1, 2007 @ 05:39 PM
ackbar

they'll be standard, not slim fitting..
same as alife, anything, supreme sweats if you have any of those
July 1, 2007 @ 06:08 PM
1978S

Does anyone know what, or what type of stores will carry these?

Also, exactly what month they'll release?

Thanks!

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

July 1, 2007 @ 06:24 PM
IHaveAPosse

Livestock in the dot .. other than that i dont know
July 1, 2007 @ 07:10 PM

Inactive

Whats so good about these, other than the fact that they produce supreme and alife?
July 1, 2007 @ 09:50 PM
kdiddy

Whats so good about these, other than the fact that they produce supreme and alife?

Quality is supposed to be on point. But hell, if the price is too high I'll stick with AA and some Stussy basics.
July 2, 2007 @ 02:29 AM
hotsriracha

Probably priced around $130-150 like Wings & Horns.

CYC produces really good quality shit, the fit of the hoodies are also very good. You have to see the piece in person to truley appreciate the craftsmenship of the product. Some good shit.

Hopefully, they do a thermal lined one for the winter. Those pieces are thick as hell.
July 2, 2007 @ 03:52 AM

Inactive

looking forward to stocking up on the plain crews for fall
July 2, 2007 @ 01:51 PM

Inactive

90% of anyone seeing these on the blogs wouldnt know one of these hoodies from a champion if they didnt have the brand names attached. and thats not to say cyc is or isnt quality, because they are nice, but the fact remains that if they didnt make hoodies for your favorite ny brands there wouldnt be any hype on these except maybe on superfuture. poing being, theres gonna be alot of people saying "shit's quality" only because theyve been told that.

on that note, im just gonna say id never pay 130 bucks for a plain sweatshirt, regardless of where the fabric was made. just my preference.
July 2, 2007 @ 05:18 PM

Inactive

good point, but steepingrazor i think if people did go out more and feel and touch garments they would notice the huge quality differences that exist between certain brands

at this point id take a warm, well-made blank hoody, over one with shoddy quality but with "striking" or "cool" graphic. Because i'm more likely to get more wear and use out of something that's blank and comfortable/fits perfect
July 2, 2007 @ 05:30 PM
flex1

^Stepping Razor,

So you are basically saying you will pay money for hoodies only if they have a graphic on it. Their fleece for other brands are great still but If you have ever owned a thermal lined Spruce/Wing &Horns/w+h hoodie or a tiger fleece one you'd definetely come to respect the brand. You are definetely paying for a higher quality garment. They make the best fleece on the market.
July 2, 2007 @ 06:16 PM
ackbar

i don't see why a blank would be the exact same price as an alife/anything/supreme shirt.. that would be retarded
July 2, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
flex1

^The blanks used for anything , supreme, alife are different. Reigning Champ/spruce have their own special pieces that are unique only to them and not other cyc products.
July 2, 2007 @ 07:20 PM
hotsriracha

I only own W&H stuff. But pieces like the tiger from W&H are really good quality pieces. I dont have any Supreme, Alife, etc hoodies, but from what Ive seen from those in stores or whatever, they look like great pieces as well. But from my experience from W&H, I'm a fan. I don;t know if its going to be the same quality as W&H, but if it is, then its a quality piece for sure.
July 2, 2007 @ 08:06 PM
City

CYC puts out the most amazing garments. I own 2 Wings & Horn's hoodies and numerous long sleeves and tee's. They have custom fabrics which they develop and exclusive to them. The fit on my yarn dyed Spruce hoody beats anything out there. The attention to detail on their garments from the fit to the flat lock stiching is second to none. I can't wait to see the Reigning Champ gear in person.
July 2, 2007 @ 08:30 PM
ackbar

^The blanks used for anything , supreme, alife are different. Reigning Champ/spruce have their own special pieces that are unique only to them and not other cyc products.

im sorry... but besides the pinstripes (and diff zippers) these look EXACTLY the same.

this isn't spruce/w+h/wings & horns we're talking about, so no need to mention them
July 2, 2007 @ 08:38 PM
ackbar

actually they also have holes on the underarms..
July 2, 2007 @ 11:17 PM

Inactive

^Stepping Razor,

So you are basically saying you will pay money for hoodies only if they have a graphic on it. Their fleece for other brands are great still but If you have ever owned a thermal lined Spruce/Wing &Horns/w+h hoodie or a tiger fleece one you'd definetely come to respect the brand. You are definetely paying for a higher quality garment. They make the best fleece on the market.

no, but i can understand how my comment would lead you to believe i would. i have seen, touched and worn cyc sweatshirts, from w+h to supreme. like i said before, they are quality. its not that they arent worth the money, im just spoiled (own a shop so i get clothes at wholesale) and came from a family that tought me to not be frivolous with my money (never had much, not that we didnt live well), so personally, the extra comfort and quality of the fabric isnt worth an extra 100 bucks id end up paying for it. I trash my sweatshirts anyways. id rather add that extra 100 bucks to money id spend getting a high quality jacket, which i know i will have for at least 5 years. just priorities. i try to not spend a crapload of money on a garment that to me is easily replaceable. and now if there was a particular sweatshirt (and no, not some loud design) that i particularly like, i will take better care of it, knowing there is a good chance i wont be able to pick up another one a year or so down the road, because companies hardly remake designs. but a plain sweatshirt? they will ALWAYS be around.
July 3, 2007 @ 01:54 PM
HB ruin mylife

you people are literally hyping and telling yourselves that this is hot shit,,,,but i think its okay, most of you will buy for the name, which in reality, .05% of the world will not know.
July 3, 2007 @ 02:18 PM
Frank_White

you people are literally hyping and telling yourselves that this is hot shit,,,,but i think its okay, most of you will buy for the name, which in reality, .05% of the world will not know.

so you're saying 95.95% of the world WILL know?
July 3, 2007 @ 02:44 PM
IHaveAPosse

^^ reigning champ is HUGE!

Please login first to reply.