Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 19, 2007 @ 01:10 PM
Luke

I don't think thats a real shirt, It doesn't even have the white outline on it. So get hype for it if you want.

thanks sayword, I wanted this idiots to camp out for a Lindsay Lohan tee which doesnt even exists.
June 19, 2007 @ 01:19 PM
SayWord

yes i was!!...if pharell was to put his face on a bbc shirt....i would never buy that shit! Pharell clothin line has more creative status than supreme....if im lyin...name 8 designs from *SUPREME* NO pics of other people please!

I Have no quarrels with you, so I'm not going to call you out. But if you believe this, what ever. One less bandwagoner.
June 19, 2007 @ 01:37 PM
i getS BUsy

I Have no quarrels with you, so I'm not going to call you out. But if you believe this, what ever. One less bandwagoner.

lmao im a bandwagoner......ok.....so u would buy a shirt of somebody wearing supreme on YOUR T-SHIRT?..
June 19, 2007 @ 01:50 PM
i getS BUsy

You're talking out of your ass because you have no idea of their history.
Ever seen a Richard Pryor or James Brown tee at Wal-mart? Any tees at Wal-mart featuring the photography of Larry Clark, Terry Richardson or Ari Marcopoulos? People just discovering this stuff talking shit crack me up, stick to rockin Southpole and Drunknmunky bro.

ok wow...history....ok i know about alot of important people being on supreme shirts...... alot of people picked up the mike tyson supreme shirt....why?....whats the point?......no CREATIVITY WHATSOEVER......and i used walmart as an example.....you wouldnt pick up the shirt....nuff said
June 19, 2007 @ 01:56 PM
i getS BUsy

You don't get it...what Supreme releases is based on some of their personal interests and icons be it Muhammad Ali, Richard Pryor, or artists/musicians they admire, it's not to impress 15 year olds who have no sense of how some of these people affected pop culture. There are plenty of brands out there with gay artwork for you to rock if you so choose.

i do get it....so just postin pics of icons......thats it.....thats what you called a brand.....SAME Shit everytime........and people that wear supreme with an icon on it.....dont even know the background of that particular person!
June 19, 2007 @ 02:08 PM
shlacking

I can't believe you guys don't consider this art.

So the only artistic tees are the ones with HUGE graphics with tons of Illustrator bullshit on it that people learned over in high school and college?

Supreme is doing many things right. They established themselves as a quality name and brand. There for, yes, they can take some liberties as far as pricing goes (same shit BAPE and BBC has done). Secondly, their shirts are most definitely artistic and rich with thought (perhaps more so than a few other companies). In a culture where SO MUCH is over-done and styles are beat to death, Supreme remains smart, minimal, and most of all, consistent.
June 19, 2007 @ 02:15 PM
Notorious

How is he a bandwagoner if he was never on the Supreme bandwagon.
June 19, 2007 @ 02:16 PM
i getS BUsy

I can't believe you guys don't consider this art.

So the only artistic tees are the ones with HUGE graphics with tons of Illustrator bullshit on it that people learned over in high school and college?

Supreme is doing many things right. They established themselves as a quality name and brand. There for, yes, they can take some liberties as far as pricing goes (same shit BAPE and BBC has done). Secondly, their shirts are most definitely artistic and rich with thought (perhaps more so than a few other companies). In a culture where SO MUCH is over-done and styles are beat to death, Supreme remains smart, minimal, and most of all, consistent.

thought?......lets be real....by putting an icon on a plain white shirt is *thought*...are you 4 real?......how much thought can you put into that!....i just cant see my self paying a grip for a shirt thats recognizing somebody i never knew.......and how long does it take to learn this process of putting people on it?.....not VERY LONG.....paying a grip for pictures....smh
June 19, 2007 @ 02:21 PM
Fishscale

What does a legendary jazz trumpet player have to do with Supreme?

What do Dipset, RZA, Bad Brains or Joy Division have to do with Supreme? They've all been featured on t-shirts of their's before. They're just appreciating the artist by making a design out of it...why do you think so many true Supreme heads like the brand so much, it's all basically a mindset...if you don't get it, you're not supposed to.

The design reminds me of some of Supreme's earlier stuff. It's nice and simple which is what Supreme fans like but if this was an Exact Science t-shirt it would not have six pages of discussion within a day and probly not a mention at all on this forum.
June 19, 2007 @ 02:26 PM
i getS BUsy

yo yo yo let me go pay $100 for a cartoon ice cream bar on my tee, back in a bit.

yo hold up man...let me go pay a grip for a plain shirt i can make at home and plus its somebody i dont even know....no effort whatsoever.......MAN ITS COOL!!!!!.....im gettin the shirt cause nobody doenst have it!!!...EXCLUSIVE
June 19, 2007 @ 02:31 PM
Notorious

BBC & Supreme both suck. There. smile
June 19, 2007 @ 02:45 PM
i getS BUsy

^was that neccessary lmao
June 19, 2007 @ 02:48 PM
MisfitProdigy

Supreme>BBC Ice Cream, because of history. I personally don't like a lot of the stuff BBC puts out anymore, and it's over priced.

p.s. if i ever had the chance to buy the Rza tee i would.

also did anybody see that website with alot of the supreme designs on it, somebody find it and post it on here
June 19, 2007 @ 02:55 PM
i getS BUsy

dogshit>supreme.....
June 19, 2007 @ 03:21 PM
IHaveAPosse

i don't see how anyone is a jazz fan...it's like the music you say you like to be cool and different...it all sucks too, its fucking chaos and noise a bunch of heroin addicts blowing on horns and shit, jazz is only good when somebody samples the good parts out and makes beat with it...and they hasn't been done proper since 91 plus does supreme only put losers on shirts??rapists, overated jazz junkies,wack rappers coke head models whats next??? liberace???

hahahaa you're an idiot
June 19, 2007 @ 03:27 PM
MisfitProdigy

i gets busy, what is so creative bout bbc
June 19, 2007 @ 03:38 PM
i getS BUsy

i gets busy, what is so creative bout bbc

i wouldnt buy every bbc shirt.......cause every tee of every clothing line is wack....but its certain tees of bbc and ice creams that catches my eye....they dont overdue their shit....the black and green bbc shirt i have.......is PERFECT....i dont see any brand that bbc copied off......but supreme on the other hand.....c'mon lets be real....whats so creative about that......they put less effort in their shirts....thier designs have no creativity......they have hood dudes walkin around with a tupac shirt on......biggie,jay-z and other celebs....AND ITS SHIRT THEY PRINTED LOL so where the creativity at?
June 19, 2007 @ 03:51 PM
MisfitProdigy

check this out

that's the site with a whole lot of the supreme tees on it
June 19, 2007 @ 04:39 PM
MisfitProdigy

i wouldnt buy every bbc shirt.......cause every tee of every clothing line is wack....but its certain tees of bbc and ice creams that catches my eye....they dont overdue their shit....the black and green bbc shirt i have.......is PERFECT....i dont see any brand that bbc copied off......but supreme on the other hand.....c'mon lets be real....whats so creative about that......they put less effort in their shirts....thier designs have no creativity......they have hood dudes walkin around with a tupac shirt on......biggie,jay-z and other celebs....AND ITS SHIRT THEY PRINTED LOL so where the creativity at?

i highly doubt that hood dudes understand half the stuff that supreme puts out
June 19, 2007 @ 05:18 PM
Wu Dynasty

You make it seem like celeb tees are the only tees that Supreme makes. In actuality, only about 10% of their designs are celeb tees.
June 19, 2007 @ 05:55 PM
inthemiX

i don't see how anyone is a jazz fan...it's like the music you say you like to be cool and different...it all sucks too, its fucking chaos and noise a bunch of heroin addicts blowing on horns and shit, jazz is only good when somebody samples the good parts out and makes beat with it...and they hasn't been done proper since 91 plus does supreme only put losers on shirts??rapists, overated jazz junkies,wack rappers coke head models whats next??? liberace???

are you.. serious? |0

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

June 19, 2007 @ 06:19 PM
i getS BUsy

i highly doubt that hood dudes understand half the stuff that supreme puts out

fake stores in downtown atlanta sell shirts with icons on it.....dudes be rocking it....that dont anything about supreme......i just feel like supreme should switch it up
June 19, 2007 @ 07:12 PM
SayWord

Hunter, you know your shit. Don't stress this shit. Let these people do their thing. Less people copping in my view
June 19, 2007 @ 08:17 PM
Notorious

Kickapop you get me stiff ;)

Wow. Yes I'm an alias of the well-known troll. BBC sucks in their own way, Supreme does too. smile

June 19, 2007 @ 09:06 PM
ChAvOdEL8

BBC has some whack fuckin designs if your talking about how it catches your eye im pretty sure most of the reason it did catchyour eye was because it said bbc plus the bbc logo is fukin wack and looks shitty even bape has a better logo and designs than them and i dont even like bape what so ever

Supreme has stuck to simple clean meorable designs and thats just how people like em if you hate it so much like fish said its just not for you..

and L-O-FUCKING-L at the dude talking shit about jazz must not get out of the house too much
-(@!@)
June 19, 2007 @ 09:12 PM
Notorious

Stick to A&F like your brother.

Lmao never rocked that shit. Are you really getting mad online?
June 19, 2007 @ 09:14 PM
Common

*cough cough* A Bathing Ape *cough cough*

uhh arent bbc and bape the same thing?..
June 19, 2007 @ 09:16 PM
Notorious

uhh arent bbc and bape the same thing?..

Nah BBC is like it's retarded cousin.
June 19, 2007 @ 09:18 PM
killakong

whats wrong with A&F?
June 19, 2007 @ 09:21 PM
CEEZER

not to continue the jazz flaming, but I had to add that there have been some majorly dope hip hop albums with strong samplings of jazz at their core. I will name Aceyalone's "All Balls Don't Bounce" from 94, (all of Project Blowed really), and Madlib's Blue Note release, but there's tons more...

yeah aceyalone was so "majorly dope" hs label dropped him and those other two are blehhhhsmile

Please login first to reply.