Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 15, 2007 @ 08:04 AM
Kfisher

makaveli-branded.com/

I actually have a pair of the jeans, and they're aight, although a bit too large for people who ain't tall. So what do y'all think?
June 15, 2007 @ 08:19 AM
iDANYO

omg PLEASE tell me this is a joke
June 15, 2007 @ 08:40 AM
Kfisher

Well, I did say in my earlier posts, I'm pretty much a newbie to this kind of shit. Were you expecting a fashion guru?
June 15, 2007 @ 09:04 AM
iDANYO

LOL HAHAHAHA
June 15, 2007 @ 10:05 AM
jawnly211

the oversized fashion has been out since 2002

jerseys, karl kani, fubu, avirex, sz 40 jeans, timberland boots, 4XL white tees.........all of that is wack

the only place you will see that shit is on a 50 year old junkie in downtown baltimore

do some more detective work on these forums and you will be up to date in no time
June 15, 2007 @ 10:08 AM
MisfitProdigy

the only place you will see that shit is on a 50 year old junkie in downtown baltimore

lets not forget lame asses in the south, and suburb ghetto kids
June 15, 2007 @ 10:17 AM
Kfisher

Yeah, I was actually expecting the community here to be a bit elitist, these early posts of mine are just testing the waters.

Just to note, I don't really have much resources (other than the info on this site) on what to get and where/how to get 'em. So for the most part I'm still stuck with the mainstream-oriented brands.

That, and I'm also a bit of a cheapskate. I generally don't go for the stuff that cost too much cash. And unfortunately for me, most of the "fresh" stuff have hefty price tags.
June 15, 2007 @ 10:23 AM
MisfitProdigy

"fresh" is what you make it dude, and just look around the site, there is enough info on here to find what you like, also the front page with all the updates will also help a lot.
June 15, 2007 @ 10:27 AM
Kfisher

Thanks bro, will do...
June 15, 2007 @ 11:04 AM
iDANYO

you howt bruh bruh -_-
June 15, 2007 @ 11:55 AM

Inactive

really dude, if youre looking to change up your style based on what people are saying is cool now, not having the resources isnt your problem. you just need to find a style that works for you and not worry about whats popular. i mean you could 501 levi's around your way, i guarantee it. dont worry about brands because then you'll always be chasing whats cool, find a style that you know you can rock for years and not look like an idiot and start from there.
June 15, 2007 @ 12:25 PM
Notorious

lets not forget lame asses in the south, and suburb ghetto kids

Quoted for truth.
June 15, 2007 @ 12:30 PM
Foodforthought

really dude, if youre looking to change up your style based on what people are saying is cool now, not having the resources isnt your problem. you just need to find a style that works for you and not worry about whats popular. i mean you could 501 levi's around your way, i guarantee it. dont worry about brands because then you'll always be chasing whats cool, find a style that you know you can rock for years and not look like an idiot and start from there.

Well said, not that there's anything wrong with looking at what someone else rocks and building your own style based on the fact that you like there look, but when you try to imitate a certain style or look based on a culture, weather it's pop, rock, prep, streewear whatever. Trends always change so you just wind up flipping your wardrobe every year. I mean think about how many kids here were probably loving bape a couple years back and now think it's the worst clothing line on earth. Its not because the look changed it has more to do with what's in. I try not to cop anything that I don't see myself wearing 5 years from now if it last that long. Oh and as far as the Makeveli brand goes and pac being my favorite rapper of all time. The clothing line is terrible regardless of what your style is. I'm just curious as to who started it and who prophet's from it.
June 15, 2007 @ 12:43 PM
goatfacekillah

shitty brand
overrated rapper
it all comes together now
June 15, 2007 @ 12:48 PM
DiZzy

jerseys, karl kani, fubu, avirex, sz 40 jeans, timberland boots, 4XL white tees.........all of that is wack

do some more detective work on these forums and you will be up to date in no time

timberlands will never be out
June 15, 2007 @ 01:16 PM
dash

shitty brand
overrated rapper
it all comes together now

suprised
June 15, 2007 @ 01:18 PM
jawnly211

must be a geographical thing.........*shrug*

there is NO PLACE for work-type boots in socal

cool
June 15, 2007 @ 02:27 PM
Diamond

I agree with Steppinrazor.

The brand you wear doesnt matter as much as to how you wear it.

I can have on some $19.99 pair of levis and a blank $14 hoodie or $20 army jacket with some fresh new kicks and a fitted and be as good as if I had $500 jeans and a $1000 jacket.

You can find alot of gear for cheap that can look good as long as you wear it right. Im a sneakerhead so if my kicks are not right then my whole outfit will be wack. That's just me tho.
June 15, 2007 @ 02:34 PM
Diamond

I second that.

Timbos are timeless like airforce 1's
and Chucks.
June 15, 2007 @ 06:48 PM
Steven Reyes

Heads are getting it all twisted. Difference between style and fashion. Fashion is the Lv, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, etc.... Style is what you make it.... You cud be dripped in 10 deep or Prada from head to toe. Which is fashion but not stylish.... Scarey actually!
June 15, 2007 @ 07:02 PM
Kfisher

I'm just curious as to who started it and who prophet's from it.

From what I can tell, it was started by 2pac's mother, Afeni Shakur. So all y'all who are hating on the brand can direct your hate towards her. Personally, I'd still favor it over some more popular and even less appealing brand like...*shudders*...G-Unit.

I'm gonna have to agree with this, though my the place where I live in right now would mean wearing boots will result in sweaty feet. Perhaps when I immigrate to a place with colder climate, though.
June 15, 2007 @ 07:05 PM
iDANYO

Tupac wasn't even a good rapper.
June 15, 2007 @ 07:07 PM
Kfisher

It's a matter of taste. Personally I like quite a few of his songs, but I definitely agree that he's very much overrated.
June 15, 2007 @ 07:14 PM
madeindade

wow that's crazy most likely east coast bias on here!
Thug Life Forever
June 15, 2007 @ 07:37 PM
iDANYO

I'm from the BAY AREA. I'm from the west coast you idiot. I just don't like LA shit...it's garbage.
June 15, 2007 @ 07:41 PM
DiZzy

^ dayum ya killin me with that tupac comment my dood. but everyone has an opinion
June 15, 2007 @ 07:45 PM
TonyBG

dat shyt be tite
June 15, 2007 @ 07:46 PM
ice13water

first 3 months dont start threads just read and reply
June 15, 2007 @ 08:13 PM
Japan4

uhh yeah says you. I don't think I'd conform to ur status, just cuz YOU said it was wack. How do I know you arn't wack.....actually I think ur wack. Therefore you are wack. Somebody should wack you.

rilly doe?

June 15, 2007 @ 08:16 PM
Kfisher

uhh yeah says you. I don't think I'd conform to ur status, just cuz YOU said it was wack. How do I know you arn't wack.....actually I think ur wack. Therefore you are wack. Somebody should wack you.

Lol...

I really don't care much about when a certain clothing style was popular, since I sometimes wear stuff that had been popular back in the early or mid 90's, like flannel shirts, or Airwalk skate shoes.

Please login first to reply.