May 26, 2007 @ 12:41 AM
shik45

I own the Diamond Heavyweights Tee in Red , it's fucking great. This rip-off blows.
May 26, 2007 @ 04:07 AM
Telly

I make a shirt and then im done with it and rarely do I carry anything
over to the next season like I did with that one..

I think we all know that's not true nick
You've been making this shirt every season for many years now in different colorways

Anyways speaking of rips Nick stole his Misfits parody from Lush Life immediately after Lush Life's shirt was a hit so he should be the last one speaking on Mi Gente. Anyways Mi Gente has mad cred in street-wear
May 26, 2007 @ 09:17 AM
909jenius

Anyways speaking of rips Nick stole his Misfits parody from Lush Life immediately after Lush Life's shirt was a hit so he should be the last one speaking on Mi Gente. Anyways Mi Gente has mad cred in street-wear[/B]

Get the fuck outa here with that shit!!! Diamond is a dope brand and he even states that some his stuff is parody, it don't matter to me as long as that shit is still ill i will be buying. Stick to your gay ass kick tees from My gente! You fucking poser!
May 26, 2007 @ 10:47 AM
LateWonder

smh just chill out guys, "no ideas original - nas"
May 26, 2007 @ 11:17 AM
deliveryboy3

i think diamond shouldnt worry about them copying because there is really no reason to. but the diamond one is 10 times better!
May 26, 2007 @ 11:54 AM
Telly

Get the fuck outa here with that shit!!! Diamond is a dope brand and he even states that some his stuff is parody, it don't matter to me as long as that shit is still ill i will be buying. Stick to your gay ass kick tees from My gente! You fucking poser!

right only some some of his stuff. For example in his Spring line which is now his Summer line the only rips are Mighty Healthy collab, the Colors shirt, the La Coka Nostra shirt, the Sade shirt, the Oakland As elephant shirt, the King Diamond crown which is a blatant bite of the Crooks crown. only some of his stuff. the other shirts are his logo tees and other graphics that he's reprinted every season for years. has anyone thought it bobo that his most popular shirts are parodies? never his own original art. & he isn't even the one doing the designing! Nick said in another thread that some other guy designs all the good stuff.
May 26, 2007 @ 01:12 PM
Diamond

Sorry to break the news to you Telly, but I designed every shirt in the New line except for
The Diamond X Vehicle tee which was designed by J Money.

The only shirt that we have run for years is the OG Logo tee and the Mike Giant that you posted.
We continue to run those tees ummmmmm maybe because they are our 2 main LOGOS? Ever think of that?

As for someone else doing my other tees?
The only shirts I have EVER made that were done by someone
else was the Mike Giant script and The Misfits parody.

The Misfits parody shirt was designed by OG Supreme NY head Slick Rick who does Collabo NY.
When we made that shirt together, him nor me have ever heard of or seen Lush Life. Their tee
dropped around the same time which featured a small Misfits skull with one Gold tooth. Ours was an
over sized Jumbo print skull with a full top grill. Similar idea, but executed completely different.

As for the other designer that I said did my other tee shirts?

My friend VGRNTS helped me with 2 shirts that dropped last season,
but were art directed by me. This meaning we both came up with an idea
together and both worked on the design until they looked right.

These 2 tees were Diamond Maiden and
On the Road to Riches & Diamond Rings.

Out of the 100's of diamond shirts that have dropped since 1998,
I didn't design only 3 of them. The first Mighty Healthy Collabo,
Mighty Diamonds was my idea,.... but partially designed by Mighty Healthy.
May 26, 2007 @ 01:19 PM

Inactive

telly is a retard.
May 26, 2007 @ 01:35 PM
Telly

Psst Nick you forgot to mention the Slick Rick tee that you said you didn't design in another thread.

The only shirts I have EVER made that were done by someone
else was the Mike Giant script and The Misfits parody.

plus the other ones you mentioned in your own post. Plus the Rogue Status shirt which was originally designed by Rogue status. Plus plus plus

Out of the 100's of diamond shirts that have dropped since 1998,
I didn't design only 3 of them.

You named more than 3 in the same post that you wrote in. confusing all of us

The only shirt that we have run for years is the OG Logo tee and the Mike Giant that you posted.

I know for a fact at the skateshop my boy does the buying for that you released that Lush Life Misfits parody for several seasons. Plus other shirts.
May 26, 2007 @ 01:46 PM
Diamond

We never made that Slick Rick tee, so their was no reason to mention it.

Sorry homie, but I made a shirt with Diamonds and guns all over it that was in
my catalog. RS saw it and asked to make it a collabo.

We then changed it making it look more like their design.
May 26, 2007 @ 01:53 PM
Diamond

You named more than 3 in the same post that you wrote in. confusing all of us. HUH?

I know for a fact at the skateshop my boy does the buying for that you released that Lush Life Misfits parody for several seasons. Plus other shirts.
Huh? What?
im confused.
May 26, 2007 @ 01:53 PM
Telly

Of course. And what about the Sierra Leon shirt that your friend designed for you? Oh yes you didn't make it (even tho you said you made it) so that doesnt count either
May 26, 2007 @ 02:26 PM
Diamond

We never made that shirt either.

You have issues buddy...... did I dis one of your homies brands on here
or something?

I would really love to see you come up wit something that you can get me on.

I am starting to enjoy reading your stupidity.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:29 PM
Telly

I'm done with you Diamond. That's on this forum and in the stores. No more comments.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:36 PM
Diamond

Well thanks for your time Telly.

Nice chattin with you.
May 26, 2007 @ 04:51 PM

Inactive

hey telly,
stop hating on diamond!
do you have a clothing line?
didn't think so
o and by the way i really dont think you NOT buying his products matters considering he has an amazing line and you have...
o yes thats right
NOTHING
April 9, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
blakplague

Ah the good ol days. 
June 3, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
lovedmndlife

some funny shit in this thread

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

June 3, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
whatsinmybag

Awesome, i love diamonds... so cool