Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 16, 2007 @ 09:04 AM

Inactive

regardless of whats been said, shirts are sold out on cmonwealth.
May 16, 2007 @ 11:03 AM
Notorious

everyone already knows that, notorious.

I know. Just posting up the pic.
May 16, 2007 @ 11:12 AM
SayWord

People are fucking retarded. If you people knew what you were talking about, you would have successful clothing lines (besides bobby of course).

Oh BTW, this shirt is sold out.
May 16, 2007 @ 11:25 AM
tommyroks

crooks isnt just for hb kids anymore..
May 16, 2007 @ 11:47 AM
mknyc

haters gunna hate.

crooks keep bringin the HEAT!!!!!!

im a fan for life.
May 16, 2007 @ 11:47 AM
mknyc

People are fucking retarded. If you people knew what you were talking about, you would have successful clothing lines (besides bobby of course).

Oh BTW, this shirt is sold out.

MF'N TRUTH!!!!!!!
May 16, 2007 @ 11:50 AM
SSBSTS

crooks isnt just for hb kids anymore..

i dont think it was ever meant to stay that way.
May 16, 2007 @ 11:57 AM
emmanuelabor

Crooks & Castle and the medusa logo looks like a high end fashion wear turned ghetto

I may be wrong, but I kinda think that was the point

oh.....I hate the word ghetto used in that connotation
May 16, 2007 @ 12:49 PM
C.S.T.C.

that shirt isnt anything special.i agree they have 2 come up with better designs.if u keep recycling the same 1 the brand will fall..and i know crooks wants 2 expand so CnC if ur reading this.come up with new shit!

This dude is a joke! Like I said, theres over 20 different pieces dropping in the summer line, you dont have to cop that one! Its the only medusa dropping for the summer and fall! You may not see that graphic again, so for all those who have sent us the thousand of pictures of their medusa collection, thank you for the support!
May 16, 2007 @ 12:52 PM
C.S.T.C.

more like that tee makes me sick. It's disgusting...and these dudes are flips....puts shame in my game. They'll bounce back tho........at least I hope....

are you serious? your gonna try and bring race into this?
May 16, 2007 @ 12:57 PM
tommyroks

i dont think it was ever meant to stay that way.

most definite...so everyone quit crying about it..There will be some other new brand ya gona love then hate..360 cycle..
May 16, 2007 @ 01:36 PM
Ruffnex06

are you serious? your gonna try and bring race into this?

wtf are you talkin about?
May 16, 2007 @ 01:41 PM
C.S.T.C.

wtf are you talkin about?

Read what i quoted before you comment!!! dude ryan said these dudes are flips and were fuckin up his game! Which means were filipino and were embarrassing him! thats wtf i'm talking about
May 16, 2007 @ 01:48 PM
TeddyLearned

so i guess if anyone has problems with crooks then they can direct them to c.s.t.c....[dennis, is that you?]

i like crooks (some stuff more than others) & i look forward to the stuff they have coming out in the future.

and like my g-ma always said...if you don't have anything nice to say, shut the fuck up!

LearnedVices.com

May 16, 2007 @ 02:10 PM
swurv

DatKid, you seem proud to have the mental capacities of a goldfish. Good for you. Hope that works out for ya in, ya know, life.

People bitching and moaning about the re-use of the graphic, and the 'biting' from versace, your all like 14 years old right? Because if you took half a semester to take an introductory marketing or economics course in like grade ten youd know better. Or one in University. Or take marketing @ University, and graduate with a degree in Economics. If you are stupid, please don't stink up the conversation by airing out your retardedness for the rest of us to smell. It stinks.
May 16, 2007 @ 02:30 PM
fudatskee

u don't need a phd to know if a design's not up 2 par.
May 16, 2007 @ 03:38 PM
ice13water

i like it
May 16, 2007 @ 03:50 PM
modernART

These threads about Crooks and how they re-hash designs always come up. It's good to see someone from C&C (C.S.T.C.) clear things up and address the situation accordingly. Good shit.
May 16, 2007 @ 04:08 PM
unltd.

regardless of whats been said, shirts are sold out on cmonwealth.

Knowing this makes the arguement against the reoccuring designs much more laughable than it was before...
May 16, 2007 @ 05:16 PM

Inactive

These threads about Crooks and how they re-hash designs always come up. It's good to see someone from C&C (C.S.T.C.) clear things up and address the situation accordingly. Good shit.

word, i think it all makes sense, and crooks are small business-minded people

however because of the success of certain designs : medusa, high society etc.. the other designs that are made seem subpar and boring in comparision, which is the true problem w/ the brand imo
May 16, 2007 @ 05:36 PM

Inactive

swurv right

you can try to son everybody else like theyre little *****s or something, but you watch ya fucking mouth when you talk to me kidd, im not some young punk lil homie, and im damn sure not 14

you can throw ya "i took classes at a university" bullshit in the air all you want, and run your mouth on the internet like a dusche bag, but watch how you talk to me

and what are you theyre fucking marketing spokesman? or one of their grandmothers? stop actin like a bitch

Oh shit, he got you you swurv. suprised
May 16, 2007 @ 06:35 PM
1978S

you can try to son everybody else like theyre little *****s or something, but you watch ya fucking mouth when you talk to me kidd, im not some young punk lil homie, and im damn sure not 14

you can throw ya "i took classes at a university" bullshit in the air all you want, and run your mouth on the internet like a dusche bag, but watch how you talk to me

Hahahahaha.....

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

May 16, 2007 @ 10:31 PM

Inactive

When I think C&C those images on that tee pop in my head. Thanks for reassuring that.

And for you to blast a brand based on ONE tee that's just a great example of your narrow mindedness and weak ability to base judgement on a web image, buy you some.
May 16, 2007 @ 10:53 PM
andewhall

Can't beleive I just read this whole thread.

Best bit is the dudes Stormtrooper avatar power humping.

Crooks keep on keepin' on.
May 16, 2007 @ 11:16 PM
FU2

I use to be down with the crooks but I have to say no matter anyones explanations I personally am whatevers with the brand at this point. and its not the recycling of the designs its just that whole angels with bandanas and cro bars is just not my steeze anymore....hate to say it but Im gettin old
May 16, 2007 @ 11:43 PM
swurv

got me?....ok so how EXACTLY he get at me?

Datkid.....I won't watch how I talk to you, cuz you don't speak like someone who deserves respect. Run your fingers and type, but you ain't saying anything. What kind of rebuttal is that? How about saying something with SUBSTANCE. Yeah I've took classes, that means I have been Schooled. Educated. Got it?

I been to a school of another type, called prison you little bitch. I'll call you son, like I fucking birthed your whole tough guy style. Have something to say? Then say it. But I hear nothing.

You think the design is wack? rehashed? Fine. Your entitled to your opinion. But with your first contribution you asked a question that was answered already, and seemed proud of your lack of an attention span. If you can't read, illiteracy is a bitch, but if you can read and choose not to?....Your the bitch. So if I mistook your inability to read or understand the concepts of branding, class conciousness, ironic re-interpretation, and associative memes that go into what makes the whole Crooks' steez so effective and loved on the streets, than I'm sorry, I just thought if it was'nt obvious, then you HAD to be 14.
May 17, 2007 @ 12:34 AM
Frank_White

^fucking gay ass internet drama and messageboard toughguys...shits jokes.
May 17, 2007 @ 01:40 AM
Daijobu

Valley kids really eat up crooks. They're all full of shit really and its only a matter of time before street fashoin becomes uncool by the teenaged youth of tomorrow (I guess kids that will be in highschool in a yearconfused and another counter culture developes...

[SIZE="7"]but back to crooks. they never really had hot designs to begin with.... alot like schmack..[/SIZE]
May 17, 2007 @ 02:03 AM
Johnny Nada

Can't use Medusa, which isn't even an original piece, forever.

A spin-off design of the bandanna seems like the next logical step forward before we see every brand (orchard street just released a hot one) jumping on it.
May 17, 2007 @ 02:39 AM
tygastyle80

When I think C&C those images on that tee pop in my head. Thanks for reassuring that.

And for you to blast a brand based on ONE tee that's just a great example of your narrow mindedness and weak ability to base judgement on a web image, buy you some.

the fuck you talkin about. I like crooks. I wear their shit, and the medusa design is hot. I'm just saying, as a consumer, I'd like to see some fresh ideas comin out the oven after 3 seasons...

Please login first to reply.