HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 11, 2007 @ 02:22 AM
hollermcdollar

^sweet, ordered some more new eras. mishka owns.

may want to change the shipping estimates on-site though. you get to the paypal payment part and it's always more.
May 11, 2007 @ 01:21 PM
db2

Damn. Just missed a Charcoal Monogram cap in 7 1/4. Anyone pm me if you have an extra.
May 11, 2007 @ 01:51 PM
the_state

has anyone seen this season's t's in long sleeve? i was in bodega last week and picked up a long sleeve Smokey. it was the first time i'd seen a long sleeve mishka t. odd...
May 11, 2007 @ 02:20 PM
el chu

^Lucky. Sounds like a store exclusive. What colorway was it?
May 11, 2007 @ 02:54 PM
juggla

one question:

do other people from overseas have problems about the customs clearance with UPS?

ups did/organised the customs for my shirt, and added 69$ shipping on the inovice amount...they said something like the ups inovice/billing didnt say that 36$ ist the shirt and 11$ ist the shipping, so they assum shippingcost with 69$, so i got to pay 30$ customs for my 36$ shirt..

someone the same experience?

the guys at the warehouse also messed up, they gave the shirt a value of 400$... ups called me and asked me for 160$ customs... i was shocked! i habe to send them the paypal inovice... but still they fu** added 69$ shipping cost...
May 11, 2007 @ 02:58 PM
the_state

^Lucky. Sounds like a store exclusive. What colorway was it?

grey smokey. i think it might've been a slip-up at the factory, because the dude helping said he'd never seen one before either, and they stock TONS of mishka. all their other grey smokeys were regular short sleeve.
May 11, 2007 @ 02:59 PM
db2

I missed copping all of my Mishka fiendings by waiting about three minutes too long to click purchase. sad

*kicks self for sleeping*

Never again!!!
May 11, 2007 @ 03:19 PM
el chu

grey smokey. i think it might've been a slip-up at the factory, because the dude helping said he'd never seen one before either, and they stock TONS of mishka. all their other grey smokeys were regular short sleeve.

Nice. Looks like you have a collector's item now.
May 11, 2007 @ 03:35 PM
My Pal the Crook

We make Long Sleeves of most of our designs, but they almost exclusively go only to Japan. Bodega must have gotten one by accident instead of a short sleeved version.

As for certain things being sold out. The site is overwhelmed by traffic, check back late and some of what may be labeled sold out should be re-available.
May 11, 2007 @ 03:40 PM
el chu

^How come you don't sell long sleeves in the states? I would love to rock one of the tees in long-sleeve form!
May 11, 2007 @ 03:48 PM
My Pal the Crook

We offered LS a few times to accounts in the States and not many accounts were really interested. Our site will be totally re-vamped for this coming fall with a better inventory and store system. If there is an interest for them, then we'll start offering those LS on our site, the same way we do with size smalls.

But if there is something you want in LS just shoot us an email to [email]info@mishkanyc.com[/email] and we'll see if any are available. It may take a little wile to track it down if it is, but we'll check. Also we only do LS in basic colors like Black, Navy, Grey, White, Blue, Purple, etc, etc. None of the Limes, Pinks, Cyans, and stuff like that
May 11, 2007 @ 10:40 PM
db2

Snagged a monogram new era. I could bump up a couple hat sizes anyways.

I hope it arrives in time for demf here in Detroit. I could use a new cap.

So we got some summer sneak peaks coming?

Shits Fire so far!
May 12, 2007 @ 05:19 PM
BiG_D

Ahhhh damnit I just missed coppin the New Era Screaming Skull hat sad anyone got any up for grabs lets me know ( size 7 1/2 or 7 5/8 )
May 12, 2007 @ 05:28 PM
Frank_White

Ahhhh damnit I just missed coppin the New Era Screaming Skull hat sad anyone got any up for grabs lets me know ( size 7 1/2 or 7 5/8 )

it seems like they still have them in 7 5/8
May 12, 2007 @ 10:15 PM
BiG_D

^It says "S" for size i think thats a small n wont fit the same.

They do international shipping ( Canada )
May 12, 2007 @ 10:23 PM
My Pal the Crook

^It says "S" for size i think thats a small n wont fit the same.

They do international shipping ( Canada )

disregard it saying "s" it's meaningless to the hat size. go by the numerical size given.
May 13, 2007 @ 01:55 PM
juggla

one question:

do other people from overseas have problems about the customs clearance with UPS?

ups did/organised the customs for my shirt, and added 69$ shipping on the inovice amount...they said something like the ups inovice/billing didnt say that 36$ ist the shirt and 11$ ist the shipping, so they assum shippingcost with 69$, so i got to pay 30$ customs for my 36$ shirt..

someone the same experience?

the guys at the warehouse also messed up, they gave the shirt a value of 400$... ups called me and asked me for 160$ customs... i was shocked! i habe to send them the paypal inovice... but still they fu** added 69$ shipping cost...

nobody got the same problem?
May 16, 2007 @ 03:33 PM
hollermcdollar

got my order from the 11th today, sweeeeet.
May 16, 2007 @ 03:53 PM
db2

got my order from the 11th today, sweeeeet.

Did they send you out a tracking number indicating that it was shipped, or did it just show up?

I ordered on the 11th as well.
May 16, 2007 @ 06:43 PM
hollermcdollar

Did they send you out a tracking number indicating that it was shipped, or did it just show up?

I ordered on the 11th as well.

didn't get any tracking number, but every time in the past i got the tracking email a few days after i already received the package. so i may get an email soon even though i already got my stuff.
May 17, 2007 @ 01:10 PM
db2

Got my hat today. Great job on the quick shipping!

I don't wear hats very much, and I have a couple New Eras I inherited from my brother which are 7 1/2 and are super snug, a bit too tight actually. So I got this cap in 7 5/8, but it's too big. It fits over my ears! Should I try to shrink? Order another size or another cap?

I'm curious why my 7 1/2's fit super snug and this 7 5/8 comes over my ears!

If shrinking is worth it I'd give it a try. I don't want to ruin this beautiful cap though. I'd prefer just to sell it if its a real risk.
May 17, 2007 @ 03:08 PM
Essence0

I really liked a couple shirts this season but I got screwed by their service. I ordered a couple tees back on April 26th but then on May 1st, one of them tell me they don't have the specific shirt I want anymore, so I tried to get it in another color. However, today I get an e-mail saying none of the shirts I wanted are available and I got refunded. I understand they might be busy but it took them 20 something days to tell me the shirts I ordered right around their online store went up were gone. I will say I appreciate the customer service Ron did though, e-mailing me to see if I ever got my order and to explain the situation.
May 17, 2007 @ 06:03 PM
Frank_White

I ordered on the 11th as well, still waiting for my package to arrive.

Please login first to reply.