April 11, 2007 @ 10:57 AM
Diamond

Don't believe the hypebeast got nuthin on this.
Despite the racist remarks, this shit is funny.

www.oldjeezy.blogspot.com/
April 11, 2007 @ 11:08 AM

Inactive

I think the racist remarks make it funnier
April 11, 2007 @ 11:20 AM
VENDER

And I thought Gilbert Arenas' blog was amusing...
April 11, 2007 @ 11:27 AM

Inactive

i can't overlook the racism
April 11, 2007 @ 11:27 AM
K BOOG

thats wrong how they did my mans Quan and the aliens!!

lol
April 11, 2007 @ 11:42 AM
Diamond

April 11, 2007 @ 11:59 AM
dash

deadwhoreinc.blogspot.com

this shit is funny as hell lol.
April 11, 2007 @ 12:06 PM
unltd.

this shit is funny as hell lol.

co-sign lol
April 11, 2007 @ 12:16 PM
prographix

jeezys been the shit the man shows no mercy im placing my bets on all them cool guys to die
April 11, 2007 @ 12:18 PM
soundbomber

Old Jeezy is probably a really pale skinny white kid hiding behind his monitor.
April 11, 2007 @ 12:22 PM
RedOraNYC

hmmmmmmmm............interesting

Red Ora NYC

April 11, 2007 @ 01:00 PM
itdiedin98

haha yeah oldjeezys blog is funny.
April 11, 2007 @ 01:01 PM
Daddy Welfare

that shit looks like it was written by a kid with down syndrome! if you think that shit is funny, you need to get your head stomped and curbed.

i hope you die young jeezy!

ps: DBTHB was way funnier.
April 11, 2007 @ 01:02 PM
B.Hicks

Old Jeezy is probably a really pale skinny white kid hiding behind his monitor.

exactly.. besides that atleast dbthb had some kind of structured writing. this guy has no sentence structure and horrible grammar. i can't even bare to read it. there's no method to this guy's madness... he's just some kid that get's beat up in school.
April 11, 2007 @ 01:13 PM
Diamond

WHITE PEOPLE SEEM TO LOVE THE GHOST FACED KILLER . LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MY CRACKER FRIEND THERE IS A HIDDEN MEANING BEHING HIS NAME. GHOST (WHITE) FACE KILLER HE KILLS WHITE PEOPLE . GO WATCH A JOHN WAYNE MOVIE OR LISTEN TO SOME JOURNEY ,HONKEY AND STOP IDOLIZING THIS TYPICAL STATEN ISLAND DUST HEAD PIECE O SHIT .

Hahaa
April 11, 2007 @ 01:48 PM
go2bed

"OH ITS TIGHT OH WORD YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE *****S KNOW I COOK LOBTER ON CHISTAMAS IN A FUCKIN GUCCI SUIT FOR ME AND MY GANG."

haha fuckin a.
April 11, 2007 @ 01:49 PM
SupremeXJesus

isnt old jeezy black? Its comedy though.
April 11, 2007 @ 01:52 PM
switttch

i love the hate

http://everythingyoulovetohate.us/

April 11, 2007 @ 03:18 PM
CEL

did anyone see this guy??
April 11, 2007 @ 03:24 PM
B.Hicks

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaahahahahaha
April 11, 2007 @ 03:24 PM

Inactive

Wow.

Its the 'in ting' to be against everything else.

But i think it comes with reason.

So much garbage is being pumped out these days.

Those small indie brands that operated with 4 members are now backed by multi millionaires with money to burn.

I stay away and rock what i copped 3 years ago.
April 11, 2007 @ 04:43 PM

Inactive

oldjeezy is only funny until you find out who he really is. then we can really laugh
April 11, 2007 @ 04:49 PM
MystaX

Kevin's evil twin brother?

I dunno if it's true but ppl keep sayin he's some asian kid
April 11, 2007 @ 04:58 PM
CDTBK

WHITE PEOPLE SEEM TO LOVE THE GHOST FACED KILLER . LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MY CRACKER FRIEND THERE IS A HIDDEN MEANING BEHING HIS NAME. GHOST (WHITE) FACE KILLER HE KILLS WHITE PEOPLE . GO WATCH A JOHN WAYNE MOVIE OR LISTEN TO SOME JOURNEY ,HONKEY AND STOP IDOLIZING THIS TYPICAL STATEN ISLAND DUST HEAD PIECE O SHIT .

Hahaa

Not True! Actually Ghostface Killah refers to an old Kung fu flick (see link below). His name is derived from the alias of the primary villain (an old asian dude with all white hair) from the film Ninja Checkmate (aka The Mystery of Chess Boxing). Hence, Wu-Tang, 36 Chambers, Gold Arms, Flying Guillotine...these are all kung fu flicks. Stop spreading Tricknowledge man! Pure ignorance!

The Original Ghostface Killer
April 11, 2007 @ 04:59 PM
prographix

naw hes a indian that works for me the how hes ahead of the game
April 11, 2007 @ 05:05 PM
RageATM 510

deadwhoreinc.blogspot.com

Shits not all that funny. Probably just mad at the world cus he's gay.
April 11, 2007 @ 05:45 PM
UndaCover

This isnt funny. I'm sick of this. It's never ending.

"Oh, lemme make fun of streetwear cause i'm cool blah blah blah"
NOT FUNNY!
Nobody except maybe 200,000 people even know what the fuck streetwear is and guess what, that's not a lot. This shit is beat, yeah it's getting played, but I'm sick of people defending themselves like they're not just another sneaker head. Who gives a crap. Yeah I can point out every shitty tee crooks or ten deep makes, but i'm still gonna rock 5 for 20's damn near everyday, why? Cause they don't have a buncha shit written on em! Fuck all those brands they suck, and diamonds YOU SUCK! Tiffs are the ugliest sneakers I've ever seen, they make me wanna puke. Every little tee brand sucks, it's over, enough with the stupid graphics. There are a handful of brands producing anything worth wearing (stussy, pam, sbtg, etc.) But everything else is mad karamo. And those brands except for stussy get barely any play in the us cause everyone wants to look like they just jumped outta a box of colored pencils. Grow up hypebeasts and stop taking pictures of yourself for the internet.
April 11, 2007 @ 05:56 PM
JKISSI

^hes sick
April 11, 2007 @ 06:16 PM
()LD JEEZY

LOCK THREAD
April 11, 2007 @ 06:16 PM
dash

This isnt funny. I'm sick of this. It's never ending.

"Oh, lemme make fun of streetwear cause i'm cool blah blah blah"
NOT FUNNY!
Nobody except maybe 200,000 people even know what the fuck streetwear is and guess what, that's not a lot. This shit is beat, yeah it's getting played, but I'm sick of people defending themselves like they're not just another sneaker head. Who gives a crap. Yeah I can point out every shitty tee crooks or ten deep makes, but i'm still gonna rock 5 for 20's damn near everyday, why? Cause they don't have a buncha shit written on em! Fuck all those brands they suck, and diamonds YOU SUCK! Tiffs are the ugliest sneakers I've ever seen, they make me wanna puke. Every little tee brand sucks, it's over, enough with the stupid graphics. There are a handful of brands producing anything worth wearing (stussy, pam, sbtg, etc.) But everything else is mad karamo. And those brands except for stussy get barely any play in the us cause everyone wants to look like they just jumped outta a box of colored pencils. Grow up hypebeasts and stop taking pictures of yourself for the internet.

you are basically doing what hes doing...putting down certain brands. the difference is he twists it to make it "funny" where as you are just directly stating your hatred for them. your way of defaming these brands is merely an alternative of what "deadwhore.com" is doing.on top of that...there are things on that site that put diamond co down as well.the fact that nick posted the site just goes to show that he can laugh at himself and that it shouldnt even be taken that seriously of a website to cause this emotional reaction from you lol.if the person being "attacked" can laught at it...why are you so butt hurt by it? well, to each his own i guess lol

Please login first to reply.