February 21, 2006 @ 05:26 PM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

since when does hype have a logo that looks like HY|PE
February 21, 2006 @ 05:32 PM

Inactive

February 21, 2006 @ 05:35 PM

Inactive

since when does hype have a logo that looks like HY|PE

Dude... HY on the left side of the zipper, PE on the right side of the zipper.
HY|PE. Ugh.
February 21, 2006 @ 05:40 PM
Tiffany Chan

Hell Yeah | Public Enemy ??
February 21, 2006 @ 06:18 PM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

Dude... HY on the left side of the zipper, PE on the right side of the zipper.
HY|PE. Ugh.

listen little bitch i get what ur saying but i never seen a hype logo like that on this site
February 21, 2006 @ 06:38 PM

Inactive

FUCK|YOU
:rofl:
February 21, 2006 @ 06:47 PM

Inactive

listen little bitch i get what ur saying but i never seen a hype logo like that on this site

WOW he's trying to help you and that's how you thanks him? This isn't like Niketalk :warn:
February 21, 2006 @ 06:53 PM
Chad Jordan

Hey guys be nice :love:

The HYPE hoodies are something C to the J L did. They are NOT official Hypebeast products. So that's probably why you haven't seen that logo on this site..
February 21, 2006 @ 06:55 PM

Inactive

lol whats going on in this post?? thanks MyAcademy for posting pictures..i was out to dinner..why all the hate in here? :confused:
February 21, 2006 @ 06:59 PM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

that hype shit look llike bape
February 21, 2006 @ 07:03 PM

Inactive

Ok..it might have the same concept as bape..but its differnt font and isnt a pattern of some type....and im not charging 300 dollars for a sweatshirt...dont like it..dont buy it..plain and simple..;)
February 21, 2006 @ 07:11 PM

Inactive

LMAO@everything looking like bape to everyone

Please...that's just stupid...its words across a hoody. Do not tell me Bape created that too.
February 21, 2006 @ 07:15 PM

Inactive

Please...that's just stupid...its words across a hoody. Do not tell me Bape created that too.

lol thank you dum..
February 21, 2006 @ 07:24 PM

Inactive

how much these joints gonna be?

and what if this was full zip, id be all over it
February 21, 2006 @ 07:29 PM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

he just said it has the same concept as bape.......
February 21, 2006 @ 07:32 PM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

matter fact lemme get more in depth for the cockriders....

6 reasons

hoodie
4 letter words(change 2 and it would spell bape)
the letters are a plain ass font
the color is white
letters are positioned the same eway
it has lil rhinestone/swarovski around the letters

and last reason...it looks like a bape hoodie to stevie wonder...damn shame i had to explain myself like this
February 21, 2006 @ 07:34 PM

Inactive

Ugh...because he didnt want to argue with you. I'm just saying Bape nor any streetwear brand created words on a hoody or swarovski crystals hotfixed on clothing. Maybe gymnasts and figure skaters should be mad at Nigo.
February 21, 2006 @ 07:36 PM
tyang

^"fresh king" good observation. you need to ease up a bit, you're setting yourself up to be burned. :love:
February 21, 2006 @ 07:36 PM

Inactive

So Nigo owns all white, plainly typed, horizontally arranged four letter words?

This is funny...
February 21, 2006 @ 07:44 PM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

^"fresh king" good observation. you need to ease up a bit, you're setting yourself up to be burned. :love:

?
February 21, 2006 @ 07:46 PM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

So Nigo owns all white, plainly typed, horizontally arranged four letter words?

This is funny...

how can u sit there and say it doesnt look like bape when the creator can admit it...i have no doubt in my mind that he took the idea from bape..not hating sayin hes biting....its not even a real brand it goes perfect because bape is 1 of the most hyped up brands...so it goes hand in hand for him to make a parody of each brand but replace it with hype..he needs to do a supreme one too...
February 21, 2006 @ 09:52 PM
Liquid Swords

DAMN DUDE, DAMN DUDEEEEEE DAMNN

YOU GOT HIMM SOOO GOODDDDDDDD
February 21, 2006 @ 09:54 PM
Liquid Swords

Fresh King Of M.I.A BABY, Fresh King Of M.I.A

HE GOT THAT QUICKNESS, YA KNOW? MAD FUCKING FRESH
February 21, 2006 @ 11:07 PM
Ronald Yeung

hy|pe ... ni|ke .... ba|pe .... bk|ny .... fc|uk ..... are they all biting each other? .... its a classic design and to say that the concept was ripped off of bape is retarted. might as well say the concept was ripped from rusell athletics with their collegeiate zip ups. uc|la or du|ke anyone?
February 21, 2006 @ 11:14 PM

Inactive

after reading through this and realizing how "label whore" people are i am going to respond..at first i wasnt going to..didnt feel the need to get involed..but thank you DUM for having my back and everyone else..

basically..FRESH..let me explain it to you

1. You may think i copied off bape because they put rhinestones on their sweatshirts..Good observation..but did you know like DUM said gymnastics have been doin that for years now?? its called Hot Fix..look it up on Yahoo!

2. Its tottaly differnt font..i have no idea what type of font Bape uses..but that font on the H Y P E hoodies in impact..

3. I didnt do it because Bape did it..i was bored..went to rag shop bought some iron ons that happened to be the same font that i use now..and bought 2.99 beads and glued them on with a hot glue gun..and i posted it on my blog and someone was like shit ill pay you $60.00 for that..so i decided to make legit ones for my peoples..

4. i said it has the same concept as bape because...

a. Because i didnt want to start an argument..because its the internet..and e-fights are pointless..

b. Once bape does it or copies off something its automatically theirs..shit i didnt know that..maybe nigo might sue me now..oops...

5. Im you have created almost 3 pages of publicty for my brand...and yes it is a real brand..if you hate on it..good it shows im doing something right..

6. ive read through most of your posts..and all you do is create trouble..and arguments..its a forum..relax man..and yes i do understand you have a right to voice your opinion..but enough is enough..ppl are already ripping on you..

7. you call people cock riders..maybe it is you that is riding bapes cock since you came up with 6 reasons why my sweatshirt is copying bape...and half of those are stupid..because im pretty sure that other companies do that..have you seen the sweatshirt B A N E..oh shit remove the N and its BAPE..

so if you do have any issues with what i have just said..please adress it to me..im tryin to be nice..i hate typing these long ass responces..but i had to get my input in..once again..thanks DUM and my peoples that held me down while i wasnt on the forum..

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.