Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 31, 2007 @ 02:00 AM
shyt

Yup i said it.

Here is the story....

On January 30th, 2006 I was going toward JUICE to line up for the tshirt. I went there at 11pm and there were about 10 people standing there and 20 people on hold for spots. so i was lining up alone then waited from 11pm till next day close to 10am. I start talking to this dude beside me at 3am n start talking and laughin and shit. Me and this dude realize something. Wehn the first 10 people said they were holding spots for 20, 20 people came. BUT those(20people who came) BROUGHT another 20 fuckin people. AND THERE were over 100 people fuckin lining up from the back. Then people from the back start coming up to those NEW 20 people and realizing they were friends AND MORE FUCKIN BUDGGING happened so me n my friend were like wtf? We watied for 10 hours u waited for 10 min and ahead of me. Fuck u. So we start talkin to people up front tellin those fags to go back Evetually no1 moved. SO THEN the police came to sort out the line up because there were couple of stores around us. We were lining up n blockin their way. THEN ALl of us TURNED into 2 people line up. There was peace and quite for another 15min. ONce the cop believe they archiveve something, they left. around 5 minute right after the cops left, those dicks who were budging where once again budging, alot of poeple at the front of the line tellin those dicks to back off eventually nothing happen. THe line is fuck up again. RIGHT AT 1 pml, the moment WE ALL BEEN WAITTING FOR HAS COMED!!! THe door Was open!!! But only 10-15 people allowed to go in at once. i was around 35 45 ish somewhere around there. Everyone fuckin gather around the gate and the line up was totatlly fuck up at the front. Mmore crowding and pushin happened. THen at 1 20 the JUICE people said," If you fuck heads dont line up single file, we r cancelling it." The line up was stuck, people at the line didnt move cause they all fuckin hatting the budgers, while this huge ground of 30 people weere surroundin the gate of Juice. None of the 30 people moved because no1 was moving. Those fuckin gay staffs just call the cops because they dont know how to put us in ground. We were all screaming and shit saying how should i work while some bitch was screaming FUCK YOU ALL DONT SELL THE FUCKING THING. 1 HIT DOUBLE KO FUCK HEADS!!!!!!!!
I GOT so fuckin piss so i said something." WHY DONT WE PUT THE WHOLE FUCKIN GROUP OF 30 PEOPLE IN THE FCUKIN FRONt AND SLOWING BRING THEM INTO THE SHOP WHILE THE LINE CAN STILL AS A LINE. WE ALL WANT THIS TO GET SETTLE!!! I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM CANADA FOR THIS TSHIRT I DONT WANT SOME GAY LINE UP RUINED IT. I got some appluause!!! then the bitch which said Fuck heads and all that said," stop bsing u little gay shit" i was like you wanna see my Canada passport! I fuckin flashed out from my pocket Got shit load of appluase again! :D and she was like. Wow so hardcore. I was like again.,,.. no not hardcore. Its just I came back. Well after that crazy thing... that bitchy manager just start walkin around and deicided You know what, Fuck this, TODAY we are cancelling, we will write down ur name and we will contact you. Peace off.... Wtf is that??

is that what Juice can do?
Cant help us
cant sort us
Cant make a simple line up work
making no Budging occur,
making sure everythin is fine
trying to settle things instead of using police
Does Juice sucks?
Juice only believe the customers who is in the front and thinks they r all good bevcause they r good usually and follow the rules while this time they fuckin budge
Juice staff said only who they reconize in the front can get a chnace to be in the draft to see who gets to buy the tshirt.. So budgers included?
do they suck or what@!

O YA and Some lucky fuckikn budgers got shit load of Tshirt- 4 each. XL Sold out. around 30 people got stuff and hlaf of them were budgin and 10 of them were lining for like a day.

I m really piss off right now.. Please leave some feedback pelase!
January 31, 2007 @ 02:05 AM
wallydykstra

can you repeat that?
January 31, 2007 @ 02:11 AM
itsyou

sounds like the only good thing juice can do is sell dick juice to tranny's with chlamydia.
January 31, 2007 @ 02:20 AM
Tiffany Chan

dont bother juice, edison sucks neway
January 31, 2007 @ 02:36 AM
ronmeow

I feel u man,

i was there at 8....
then these mofos jus jump over...

man, me & m8 is about no. 40 sth in the que....
tat jus pizz me off man....

still waitin for their damn call....
January 31, 2007 @ 02:38 AM
shyt

I feel u man,

i was there at 8....
then these mofos jus jump over...

man, me & m8 is about no. 40 sth in the que....
tat jus pizz me off man....

still waitin for their damn call....

remember a guy was screaming about himself as a canadian?

that was me
January 31, 2007 @ 02:45 AM
ronmeow

dude tats respect for u, coz u did stand up & speak up

yoo u got their calls yet?

alwaz think those sales are abit shady...

who knws whether they are gonna call their buddies..man
January 31, 2007 @ 03:26 AM

Inactive

Fuck people. you type like fucking retards. and really, all that over a tee shirt that looks like 100s of other ones just like it???
January 31, 2007 @ 03:30 AM
darkness2505

fuck edison
January 31, 2007 @ 07:42 AM
ThatDude

shyt is bananas..
January 31, 2007 @ 08:07 AM

Inactive

i would of just stuck my arms out and span around really quick to create space - gym style.
The scene is a joke when you hear stories like this. Straight bitch action.
January 31, 2007 @ 08:19 AM
Jones Soda

Did you really fly from Canada to get the tee?

I don't know what's worse...

You flying from Canada for the tee (if that's correct)
or
People really lining up the night before for a tee.

And it's not really their fault for the line. If they don't clear it up, I'm sure the other stores around the area would eventually call the cops because the line disrupts their business.
January 31, 2007 @ 08:33 AM
Juan

ISNT THIS TEE $880
January 31, 2007 @ 08:41 AM
MystaX

$880 HKD = $112.71 USD = $133.42 CAD

haha rev, add some barstools and u got some bar clearing propellor power
January 31, 2007 @ 09:06 AM

Inactive

$880 HKD = $112.71 USD = $133.42 CAD

haha rev, add some barstools and u got some bar clearing propellor power

word, with that technique they should hire us to clear up those messed up lines, haha.
January 31, 2007 @ 10:50 AM
crookedkiddd

I don't know, but if you stood in line on the street overnight, just to buy a tee shirt, you need to get your priorities straight. I mean sneakers are one thing, but a tee?
January 31, 2007 @ 10:54 AM

Inactive

I don't know, but if you stood in line on the street overnight, just to buy a tee shirt, you need to get your priorities straight. I mean sneakers are one thing, but a tee?

How is lining up all night for a tee any different then lining up for shoes?
January 31, 2007 @ 10:58 AM
crookedkiddd

Shoes you can wear every day and wear for years. Sometimes they can even sell for $1000+, but a tee, you wash once, and its never the same. You can't display it, and if you stain it or something, its ruined.

What are you going to do with a tee ou wear once a month max?
January 31, 2007 @ 11:28 AM
neonecko

Alright yall, lets lay off the dude for minute. Maybe he really wanted this fucking shirt, thats understandable. Theres never been anything besides shoes that you were willing to camp for?
January 31, 2007 @ 01:07 PM
tommyroks

^nope, I guess im not too crazy about sneakers & clothing. I would never camp out for any gears.

Btw, next time u ever wana camp out make sure u bring muscle to hold u down. You're just gona get punk all the time.
January 31, 2007 @ 01:35 PM
neonecko

^nope, I guess im not too crazy about sneakers & clothing. I would never camp out for any gears.

Btw, next time u ever wana camp out make sure u bring muscle to hold u down. You're just gona get punk all the time.

^yup, thats good advice.
January 31, 2007 @ 04:23 PM
vitaminwater

Fuck Juice.
January 31, 2007 @ 04:38 PM
andyrussian

The time you guys spent in line for a t-shirt could have been more wisely spent learning basic writing skills.
January 31, 2007 @ 04:48 PM
shyt

thats 1 thing i want from hk not the only thing. lol i m not that there yet i m just saying the story, u an basically ignore my part
January 31, 2007 @ 06:46 PM
[B]APEDDIE

is just a t-shirt...
February 2, 2007 @ 01:17 AM
Eugene K.

...it don't mean shit in Hong Kong unless you're first ahahah
February 2, 2007 @ 02:34 AM
soleseeker

What the hell does this shirt look like?
February 12, 2007 @ 01:09 AM
shyt

I hate clot ^^
February 12, 2007 @ 04:08 AM
KOWLOONTONG

fucn toby......... the stories i have from clot am1 and michael lau sb.
February 12, 2007 @ 04:11 AM
shenzhenBAPE

FUCC THIS NIGGGA TOBY BITCHASS RESELLIN FAGET COCKSUCKER

Please login first to reply.