FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 12, 2006 @ 06:37 PM
Cones&Bones757

cigarette butts and pagers...:confused:
:confused: :thumbsdown:
April 12, 2006 @ 08:21 PM

Inactive

Wow, Looks like poo.... but I'd rock the shit out of it... Gotta break out the StarTac and my old pager for this one.
April 12, 2006 @ 08:31 PM
Birdman Jr

any other colors?
April 12, 2006 @ 09:18 PM

Inactive

i seen yellow..its better than the money rolls..
April 12, 2006 @ 09:30 PM

Inactive

I'm actually kinda feelin it, i would rock it.
April 12, 2006 @ 09:37 PM
B.Hicks

I'm actually kinda feelin it, i would rock it.

same here actually.. it doesn't look that bad. the concept is just retarted. i don't get the relevance of the cig butts..:confused:
April 12, 2006 @ 10:11 PM

Inactive

Damn, I wish i could get my hands on the white beeper kicks, I could picture this hoodie in grey......meaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!!!!!!!!

-BirdamanJR u betta cop that joint.........I'll HOllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
April 12, 2006 @ 10:48 PM

Inactive

copped.

i think the cigarette butts are there to fill up the dead space.

they shoud have went ahead and did a little nick sack clipart instead ;)
April 12, 2006 @ 11:00 PM

Inactive

defiently gonna cop it looks good with the matching ice creams even if they don't have the cig butts.....gotta love the old school drug dealer pagers
April 13, 2006 @ 01:39 AM

Inactive

the inside liner jams are hot
April 13, 2006 @ 02:42 AM
freediving

it reminds me of simpsons type drawing for some reason. i like it :banana:
April 13, 2006 @ 06:40 AM

Inactive

the inside liner jams are hot

agreed, although i'm not feelin the yellow as much as the other colours.
April 13, 2006 @ 11:44 AM
Alec Banks

I like it. Any stores in NYC have it yet?
April 13, 2006 @ 12:24 PM

Inactive

I like it. Any stores in NYC have it yet?

if you don't know, you don't need to.
April 13, 2006 @ 12:34 PM
Alec Banks

^^ Oh please. :rolleyes: I'll just call them myself then, thanks.
April 13, 2006 @ 01:03 PM
Whizz

My god people, you have to be joking me? I'm really struggling to comprehend this, i've tried to be an avid fan but it just ain't happening in Season 2. I mean seriously you want to wear a hoodie with stubbed out fag butts? Why not go the whole hog and wear a bin liner with rubbish stuck with shit on it?
April 13, 2006 @ 10:09 PM

Inactive

^^ Oh please. :rolleyes: I'll just call them myself then, thanks.

stop whining. union has it.
April 14, 2006 @ 12:36 AM
dblockdosmil

man imma go out buy me a beeper ima and bring that shit back
April 14, 2006 @ 01:11 AM

Inactive

Union NY has it..and if you check the front page you can order from Standard and common..
April 14, 2006 @ 03:25 AM

Inactive

yeah i wanted to know how to order from standard, they seem to have all the new styles. im very interested in one of those hoodies with the diamonds on the inside. but live in europe *-)
April 14, 2006 @ 04:40 AM
T.Magic

its a bit funny to me cause people always go on about how bad these bbc products are but by posting all these messages your giving the brand the hype it needs.

just my 2 cent
April 14, 2006 @ 06:38 AM
Whizz

Yeah I hear you but i've put a lot of money so far into this brand and now I feel a little let down. I hyped it up and now people who see this crap are just going to be laughing at me. What do BBC/Bape care when there's cats still buying this shit?

Fag butts: quite literally! "Oh my!"
April 14, 2006 @ 07:36 AM
gferny

Both these hoodies are trash. Beepers and cig butts?, and people knock the lear jet, yacht, and Rolls Royce shirts. whats next hes gonna put the old brick phones from the 80s on a hoodie ?

April 14, 2006 @ 07:39 AM

Inactive

bbc...dropping the ball. bcuz at first they had the logo shirts..that didnt really go with the ice cream shoes. now they start to make the hoodies and sweaters to coordinate with the old shoes. and other clothes for the new shoes. then for some reason. they make a good idea for a hood (beeper hoods, money roll hoods) and then inihalate it with cigarette butts, and scrunchin up the rolls. and y do they have red, blue, and yellow diamond dollars. stick withe original plan and follow it thru bbc/ice cream. then you can make sum other shit. but now. follow the blueprint.
April 14, 2006 @ 10:28 AM
iceec0ld

Both these hoodies are trash. Beepers and cig butts?, and people knock the lear jet, yacht, and Rolls Royce shirts. whats next hes gonna put the old brick phones from the 80s on a hoodie ?

LOL damnn if they had that ima rock that shiet hardcore mang.
April 14, 2006 @ 11:06 AM
Cones&Bones757

"the little monster face..is done by "skatething" if you know who that is he is doing the new bbc/icecream lines now.." -kevin booker

he's done work with bathing ape, right??

FYI

i dont dick ride and buy everything BBC/ICE CREAM puts out..i stick with the OG designs..i own almost 2 of every of the OG ice creams and the white boomboxes..which i thought about selling..which cost me grip, but it was money well spent..the first run of the diamond hoodies was good enough for me..i've illed out on the brand after i bought the ice cream crystal tee..i bought the crystal tee to seperate myself from the rest..but, after that i've set aside, BBC for a little bit, until i see something really worth while.. everything he's puttin out..ehhhh...not so amazing..i live in virginia beach..and let me tell you..this place is a haven for faking apes and ice cream and BBC pharrell clones..i mean i cant hate cuz who doesnt want to show love to their hometown hero?? but damn..i cant go a day in life without seeing someone decked out in faking ape..
April 14, 2006 @ 11:14 AM
Whizz

"the little monster face..is done by "skatething" if you know who that is he is doing the new bbc/icecream lines now.." -kevin booker

he's done work with bathing ape, right??

FYI

i dont dick ride and buy everything BBC/ICE CREAM puts out..i stick with the OG designs..i own almost 2 of every of the OG ice creams and the white boomboxes..which i thought about selling..which cost me grip, but it was money well spent..the first run of the diamond hoodies was good enough for me..i've illed out on the brand after i bought the ice cream crystal tee..i bought the crystal tee to seperate myself from the rest..but, after that i've set aside, BBC for a little bit, until i see something really worth while.. everything he's puttin out..ehhhh...not so amazing..i live in virginia beach..and let me tell you..this place is a haven for faking apes and ice cream and BBC pharrell clones..i mean i cant hate cuz who doesnt want to show love to their hometown hero?? but damn..i cant go a day in life without seeing someone decked out in faking ape..

Ryan, things just ain't the same anymore are they? And that's the truth and that's why I don't like it, but hey I couldn't have expected things to have stayed the same now because trends constantly change.

Please login first to reply.