Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 3, 2007 @ 12:08 AM

Inactive

japanese brands lose rank to cambodia brands

velvet everything (including capri pants)

old "exotic" fashions tried to be brought back but lack of research leads to new era cooley hats and limited edition curly ended geenie shoes.

wu tang and jordan rips slowly die off, making way to bel biv devoe and larry bird homages

someone finally does a shoe with 3000 shades of color with 200 diffrent fabric/materials
January 3, 2007 @ 03:29 AM
trungtao

- Mishka, people will realize their awesomeness
- 10 Deep's spring line, people will either love/hate it.
- Crooks and Castles, will go down the shitter. (Yes, contradictory to thread)
January 3, 2007 @ 04:12 AM
yoursyumiko

dark tone , black jeans wif grey tee make a good shit yo ,
agree wif a lot of above , simple stuff will take over the all over print no joke
more and more ppl will be getting into hi-end fashion. despite the price tags
January 3, 2007 @ 04:33 AM

Inactive

dude ive been saying "next year crewnecks are gonna be big" for like 5 years now.....never happens. haha

lol, you can just predict trends years into the future Stepping!
January 3, 2007 @ 01:32 PM
JL77

New Balance, sweaters & 5-panel camp caps.
January 3, 2007 @ 01:48 PM
tommyroks

raw jeans for me the rest of the way.. i agree with the other fellas.. i mean you can get your raw denim nice and soft but u gotta break them shits in hard..

yo fish.. wear your shits everyday.. ignore what they say on the thread.. i wanna see how they look with wear.. theyre gonna be fire

u can rock raw denim in the summer too? gangsta
January 3, 2007 @ 02:28 PM
ramrod

-lots of denim
-full overhead zip hoodies, technical windbreaker zip jackets.
January 3, 2007 @ 02:47 PM
DunkDad

Some of the hyped brands will f*ck up (not the hundreds they have law degrees and know how to market themselves right)

streetwear will get more sophisticated and the brainless copy cats die (my wish at least)

all over is dead. greedy genius probably plans to bring some more all over hoodies next year hahaha
January 3, 2007 @ 05:53 PM
SBJmarT

there doesnt have to be something new that blows up each year in each market. i have a feeling allovers are going to taper off in the smaller companies, better design will take over, vans are going to make BANK in 07

cosign!! vans is gunna erase the competition, exclusive vans in sbs out sorry to say
January 3, 2007 @ 06:10 PM
Diamond

All over is dead!
Jordans and Vans are on everyones feet.
Polo Ralph Lauren makes a Huge comeback.
Plain $25 hoods, army surplus, flannels and high end denim are the shit.
Streetwear is only on little teenagers, Hood cats that are 3 years behind and posers.

Skateboarding, BMX bikes and fixed gears become even more
popular than ever.
January 3, 2007 @ 06:15 PM
bomber

Skateboarding, BMX bikes and fixed gears become even more
popular than ever.

Hmm, hard to imagine them becoming any more popular than they already are around here smile (portland, fixie city)

Agreed on the all over print being dead too. It has hit the mall stores in full force...

I want to see some more focus on accessories and whatnot. Sunglasses, jewelry, wallets, whatever. I know there is a lot of that around now, but some nicer custom/exclusive stuff would be good.
January 3, 2007 @ 06:19 PM
SBJmarT

i seen about 20 kids today with the fake dollar and diamond hoodies and i was just so glad i didnt get a real one haha, plain hoodies and army surplus sound interesting and ive been rocking my polo wit the streetwear forever no one likes it though..i rather wear a polo hat than some 90 dollar hat that is out of this world
January 3, 2007 @ 06:24 PM
doctorworm

I disagree that all over will die, as soon as one person says it everyone hops on and agrees. All over will not die, but people will no longer fiend for crappy, no thought, all over designs. Which will Force companies to put out better more thought out all over designs and probably more subtle ones too. But allover print will most definitely not die.
vans will probably blow up which is a bummer cause I liked that they weren't that hyped
hopefully some of these horrible band wagon hopping companies will die out
the whole denim thing will get even bigger almost to the point of being overblown
uh what else? i don't know. crewnecks become more popular maybe?

edit: oh yeah, and i hope to god that bape, bbc and ice cream will completely die out
January 4, 2007 @ 04:00 AM
yoursyumiko

everything on the neck.
masks, scarfs, necklaces ,ties everything u can imagine with
dark tone =]
January 4, 2007 @ 04:34 AM
Agent 001.1

he's right scarfs are gonna take over
January 4, 2007 @ 04:34 PM
Near_OneR

yeahhh
co-sign neckwear^^^. raw denim. lumberjack plaid, native inspired pastel shit, AS ALWAYS military surplus (let's move on from this shit, it's been years now!), bottom of tee prints, hopefully a slowing of the polk-a-dot craze, please, oh god please let tattoo flash/don ed hardy shit be dead. much respect to ed hardy though. oh, and Mishka of course.
January 4, 2007 @ 07:39 PM
soundbomber

Pink & Purple is the new shit.
January 5, 2007 @ 12:14 AM
coolethan353

scarfs . there legit. oh and to the people mentioning vans, they have definetely already taken over , a while ago at that.

Please login first to reply.