Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 10, 2007 @ 08:18 PM
STI Guy

hahha hendriks you're canadian. nothing that you say matters. go fuck yourself. no one likes you here. too bad you guys dont have stuff like supreme in canada cause it sucks over there.
January 10, 2007 @ 08:26 PM

Inactive

We have a lot of sotres that sell Supreme in Canada, and at a lot better prices than resellers like you. And my why doesn't a candian's pinion matter? because my country is actually worth living in? because people are shot in the street for nothing? because we don't have a Supreme store? get the fuck outta here you elitist asshole. try superfuture.
January 10, 2007 @ 08:32 PM
IVANG

haha, real mature schao....youre a fuckin dick.

look, the shit your selling is straight up wack, even though it's supreme doesnt mean it makes it automatically dope. I'm surprised people bought your shit at those prices, reguardless who set them. Supreme is my favorite brand but man just cause its vintage doesnt mean its dope, it has to look good first. And no one is jealous that they cant buy your shit, its not that they cant afford it, its because it isnt that dope to be offering that much. I'm definatley not in envy of your shit, sorry.
January 10, 2007 @ 08:34 PM
doctorworm

. And my why doesn't a candian's pinion matter? because my country is actually worth living in? because people are shot in the street for nothing?

haha, sorry, i had to point this out. lol
and preme92 post some pics of the varsity! i wanna see it and if you ever want to sell one in M lemme know haha. schao, you need to chill man, don't get so angry about everything
January 10, 2007 @ 08:54 PM
Lostbryan

yeah hendriks you needa suck some cock. you didnt see anything worth the asking price cause you can't afford shit. and i didnt have a hard time selling any of my stuff. i already profitted over 100%.
But i did see something worth the asking price though: hendrik's mom giving her services for a dollar an hour. OhHHHhhHHH ahhahaha. immature insult but i know that gets people pissed off.

hey preme92 you have pics of the varsity jackets? i keep hearing about those but dont know how they look like.

ban this faggot
January 10, 2007 @ 09:05 PM
STI Guy

heheh i guess what i said really blinded everyone from seeing who really started the insults first. well at least it got to you. that was the purpose. and i dont know why all you other people are getting mad. i dont REALLy believe all those insults i said. i just say whatever is insulting, racist, messed up, etc whenever someone comes along and randomly insults me first.

my point: check post #151 of this thread and you'll see why.it was just so random and uncalled for.

actually look at all his posts. it's all to call someone a fucker, idiot, and so on. that really got me a little off. why? just why?
January 10, 2007 @ 09:27 PM
preme92

lol ill try to post pics up of varsity only took pics of stuff i was tryna sell.
as for hendriks i thought u were talkin bout my stuff cause u it wasint till after i posted my shit up that u made that comment.but its nuffin
January 10, 2007 @ 09:34 PM
preme92

ps.
got a whole bunch of supreme new eras i dont care for
"dont rat"-red & purple 7 5/8
plaid joint-purple 7 5/8
checkerd ny-red 7/ 58
leather quilted ny-brown sz 7 3/4
red side logo-red sz 8
dont got pics now but if ur interested holla
January 10, 2007 @ 10:44 PM
Lostbryan

actually look at all his posts.

1. You took the time to read "all" of whoever's posts. gay

i just say whatever is insulting, racist, messed up, etc whenever someone comes along and randomly insults me first.

2. You "just say whatever is insulting, RACIST ..." you are a straight e-thug, we all saw that pic of you in that hood with toothpick arms; babyface. fake thug = gay

3. Schao's defense of his own postings = terribly and transparently gay

4. Schao editing all of his posts in this thread = gay (maybe you came up with something smarterconfused

5. Suggestion for Schao: use that sweet reseller $$ to move out of a place where you need bars on your windows to sleep at night. keep livin the dream schao.>sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad
January 10, 2007 @ 10:48 PM
IVANG

heheh i guess what i said really blinded everyone from seeing who really started the insults first. well at least it got to you. that was the purpose. and i dont know why all you other people are getting mad. i dont REALLy believe all those insults i said. i just say whatever is insulting, racist, messed up, etc whenever someone comes along and randomly insults me first.

my point: check post #151 of this thread and you'll see why.it was just so random and uncalled for.

actually look at all his posts. it's all to call someone a fucker, idiot, and so on. that really got me a little off. why? just why?

ok

look at what your getting your panties in a bunch for...

Looks like a lot of people joined the forum just to be dirty fuckin resellers.

Oh well, more power to ya.

did it really get to you THAT much? Resellers i know take that as a compliment, they dont give a fuck about what people think, they just want your money. and he encouraged you, hence "more power to ya". youre just really getting mad over nothing, dude.
January 10, 2007 @ 10:56 PM
-kT

y'all need to chill
January 11, 2007 @ 12:05 AM
youngspizzo

i went....and i seen mad gay kids from here there ...*****z gettin fly in the rain to come to a warehouse sale ...smh....oh well i just skipped everybody and walked right in.....in case anybody saw me i had a green and orange brooklyn sweater on wit some day of the dead SBs ..holla
January 11, 2007 @ 12:29 AM
STI Guy

haha i dont really care anymore. e-thug?i didnt take time to find out what that means. bryan you seriously need to mind your own business. why dont you go and feel big bothering other people in other places than internet forums. this wasn't even your business and you took your time to write up a list of shit! looks like you're gay too. im not posting anymore. i got all my stuff sold so just keep minding my business byran, you'll be wasting your time cause i wont be checking this thread no more.>sad

oh and did any of that make my a thug? i never intended to be a thug. i guess you're an e-thug then since you sound like everything that doesn't make me a "real" thug. you must feel proud you're a real thug.
January 11, 2007 @ 03:36 PM
tdot

lets just all be real thugs
January 11, 2007 @ 07:32 PM
fang

preme check your pms
January 11, 2007 @ 08:32 PM
BWS

dudes sound mad up in here. why fools gettin they pannies inna bunch over some dudes trying to make money.

ill admit most that shit aint hot that was posted but fuck, you gotta respect the hustle
January 11, 2007 @ 08:42 PM
UKingdom

those who copped really nice stuff post it up here so we can see it; most of the stuff so far seems like crap they wanted to get rid of
January 11, 2007 @ 08:43 PM
c.lopez

check my box caps a page or two back.
January 11, 2007 @ 09:17 PM
curiouscharles

most supreme stuff is crap that sells on brand power alone, take their latest tees for example, selling for $200 on ebay and they're just plain black tees with a skull and cross-swords saying supreme underneath, gimme a break...smh
January 11, 2007 @ 09:41 PM
SOLE

i just skipped everybody and walked right in.....in case anybody saw me i had a green and orange brooklyn sweater on wit some day of the dead SBs ..holla

oh, so were you the black guy with the fake dias?
January 11, 2007 @ 11:05 PM

Inactive

i can get those supreme wallabees.. with the kanagroo on it
January 13, 2007 @ 09:28 PM
jeentwon

I copped a few things for myself and some stuff to sell. The stuff I'm selling is in my sig. Please email me at [email]jeentwon@tmail.com[/email] if you're intrested or instant message me on aim at i8pepee. I can take pictures of the items if you're really intrested and I can also do NYC meetups. Thanks.
January 14, 2007 @ 04:27 PM
jeentwon

cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.