dblockdosmil

^smh, lmao
January 7, 2007 @ 11:55 PM
innovazn

shao
where the star beanies?
January 8, 2007 @ 01:19 AM
abohler

anyone hear the rumor that supreme will be selling co. to new distribution?
January 8, 2007 @ 12:05 PM
STI Guy

innovazn, i sold it to people who dont low ball

and to foamposite why did that have to be your first remark ever. it seems like you're wasting server space for just making an account and doing jack shit with it. at least i use my account for a better reason.
January 8, 2007 @ 05:47 PM
Depht

schao, I can offer 50 shipped on supreme team grey sweat. Heard they were going for $29 at the sale? Doesn't 90 seem kinda high?

Really wanting this, i'll see how much more I can scrape up. Sent PM.
January 8, 2007 @ 07:12 PM
STI Guy

hahahah wow. why don't i just give my shit away for free?
January 8, 2007 @ 07:17 PM

Inactive

hahahah wow. why don't i just give my shit away for free?

Fuck that, 90 bucks IS high when you got it for less than a third of that.
That crew is classic though, still a good deal if you really want it.
...or if you couldn't get to the sale. smile
January 8, 2007 @ 07:22 PM
STI Guy

90's not my price. that was the highest offer. had a buyer but couldnt buy it cause his parents thought nothing but paypal is the safest way to transfer money. hahah fuck paypal that shit aint safe at all.
point is: i didnt set those prices. people with lots of money set those prices. and i know any of YOU complaining mother fuckers would sell to the highest bid right!?!
January 8, 2007 @ 09:47 PM
Depht

yea dude, don't get me wrong, i'm not tryin' to lowball you. It's just that 1. i'm low on funds and 2. I know you copped that for a third of what you're asking.

Supreme sweat is a grail so I'm trying to scrape together some money, but at the moment, the highest i'm able to offer is 50 shipped.
January 9, 2007 @ 01:57 PM
alm8319

Schao is legit and his prices are too.

Simple economics says it doesnt matter how much he paid for the item, just what the market rate is. If he had found a pair of Denims at a garage sale, should he not sell them for market price?
January 9, 2007 @ 02:03 PM
tommyroks

cant be hating on him guys..
Any of you will do the same, especially dudes be waiting online for 10+ hours in the cold.

I personally would never wait on line just to make couple of hundred dollars.
January 9, 2007 @ 06:29 PM
STI Guy

one beanie for sale!
got a red one left. give me offers via PM starting at 40 bucks. dont complain like a bitch about this one guys cause it goes for 100 bucks on ebay.

30 bucks its in medium.
January 9, 2007 @ 08:53 PM
camthraxFHK

I personally would never wait on line just to make couple of hundred dollars.

I hate resellers too, but that statement makes you sound like a total bitch.
January 9, 2007 @ 08:57 PM

Inactive

^Why, because he values his time and thinks its worth more than a couple hundred bucks for 12 hours sitting in the cold. I rthink anyone who camps that long is an idiot.
January 9, 2007 @ 09:03 PM
SOLE

what shoes did they have/still have? no vans im assuming?
January 9, 2007 @ 09:12 PM
STI Guy

camthrax you hate resellers why? cause you cant get the stuff you want? cry more.
henriks go fuck yourself. if you dont respect reseller why are you asking people if they are selling anything the got from the sale. keep your opinion to yourself. you're canadian. your opinions dont count.
solesurvivor the sale's done. they had vans mostly.
January 9, 2007 @ 09:26 PM
leeju22

is any selling the people purple or red surpeme vans sz 11 or 12
January 9, 2007 @ 09:32 PM
BWS

i dont understand why people think others are gonna "hook em up" with a close to nothing profit margin whenever stores have big sales.
January 9, 2007 @ 10:04 PM
STI Guy

i dont understand why people think others are gonna "hook em up" with a close to nothing profit margin whenever stores have big sales.

it's because they think the fucking world revolves around them. whenever something is not benefitting them, its not fair. THEY need the discount price. THEY need it for free. yeah i got my shit dirt cheap at the sale and those are my prices. you dont have to by it if you think it's too much for you.
January 10, 2007 @ 12:06 AM
Depht

it's because they think the fucking world revolves around them. whenever something is not benefitting them, its not fair. THEY need the discount price. THEY need it for free. yeah i got my shit dirt cheap at the sale and those are my prices. you dont have to by it if you think it's too much for you.

Chill out. H/O was 90. The dude flaked. I offered what I could. $90 for the sweat is a good price but at the moment I can't offer 90. Simple as that.
January 10, 2007 @ 12:24 AM
STI Guy

i wasn't referring to you. i was referring to people like that in general.
January 10, 2007 @ 01:31 PM
al_moranas

Fight! fight!

Wow, see you know you've made it as a brand, when not only are people fighting/rioting outside your stores, but also online.

It's the new ish, eRiot! Hahah.
January 10, 2007 @ 05:34 PM
preme92

i dunno y but for first couple items used turtle as tag bare with me

supreme light weight hoody sz L
FRONT

BACK

supreme track jacket sz M

supreme lightweight hoody sz L

front

back

supreme heavyweight hoody sz L

supreme rosary crewneck sz XL

supreme pitbull crewneck sz XL

supreme no justice tee sz xl

front

back

supreme dondi tee sz M (small pocket on left breast of shirt)

front

back

all of em

January 10, 2007 @ 05:57 PM
BlownUpdaSpot

all the clothes posted in this thread so far are wack, guess that warehouse sale was not worth it after all.
January 10, 2007 @ 06:22 PM

Inactive

Co-sign, I haven't seen one thing worth the asking price yet.
January 10, 2007 @ 06:25 PM
UKingdom

yeah, just looks like stuff they wanted to get rid of. resellers are going to have a hard time getting rid of the stuff they bought
January 10, 2007 @ 06:40 PM
preme92

ukingdom is right i went to friends n fam sale and i got a lot nice stuff for myself
jus selling what i dont care for
and if it dont move what do i care
i paid next to nothing for all of it
hoodys 2 for $50
varsity jackets $60
backpacks $60
all shoes/sneakers $28
beanies 2 for $20
best sale ive ever been too so i win either way. nothing is like wowbut its still alot of nice shit considering what i payd for it. and as for hendriks you dont even know what im askin for to be saying its not worth askin price so stop "cosign"ing what other ppl are sayin cause your startin to sound like a groupie
January 10, 2007 @ 07:06 PM
STI Guy

yeah hendriks you needa suck some cock. you didnt see anything worth the asking price cause you can't afford shit. and i didnt have a hard time selling any of my stuff. i already profitted over 100%.
But i did see something worth the asking price though: hendrik's mom giving her services for a dollar an hour. OhHHHhhHHH ahhahaha. immature insult but i know that gets people pissed off.

hey preme92 you have pics of the varsity jackets? i keep hearing about those but dont know how they look like.
January 10, 2007 @ 08:05 PM
c.lopez

whadudp check my refs and my ebay feedback under name CARLITOELGUAPITO.
I do paypal only add 3.5 % and i do 2-3 day priority shipping via usps.
hats BIN 65
Tee sz XL BIN 45

ALL Items DS 100% Legit. i can set up an ebay private auction but youre gonna have to reap the costs. thank you

January 10, 2007 @ 08:14 PM

Inactive

and as for hendriks you dont even know what im askin for to be saying its not worth askin price so stop "cosign"ing what other ppl are sayin cause your startin to sound like a groupie

I wasn't talking about your stuff, did u hear me mention your name? anyone with an ounce of common sense would have assumed i was referring to the items that had asking prices. I actually like most of the items you had for sale, so you need to stop getting butt hurt over things that don't involve you.

yeah hendriks you needa suck some cock. you didnt see anything worth the asking price cause you can't afford shit. and i didnt have a hard time selling any of my stuff. i already profitted over 100%.
But i did see something worth the asking price though: hendrik's mom giving her services for a dollar an hour. OhHHHhhHHH ahhahaha. immature insult but i know that gets people pissed off.

lol, Apparently you didn't see my pick-up from a couple days ago when i copped a 17" Macbook Pro, something you would have to resell 100 of your shitty items for to be able to afford. Amd when I said i didn't see anything worth the asking price I meant what I said, not because I can't afford it, but because they are samples with shitty designs produced on shitty quality shirts. So maybe you should go camp for the next hot sale and give head to dudes to get to the front of the line like you did for the preme sale.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.