Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 16, 2006 @ 10:31 AM
Cipherman

Hey whatsup guys...got some new stuff i wanted to show. Below is the "Le Smoking".....know your YSL history if you don't get the name, at any rate this shoe will be featured in the next issue of Kicksclusive so cop that mag it's ill!

as well we're nw taking orders for the Urban guerrilla...bot these shoes are super limited, we only mande 25 pairs of each style, although we have a few more products coming out over the holidays where we'll have more in stock....but from here on in expect to see more products and more colourways available.

peace everyone and i hope you have a safe and blessed holiday season.

www.cipherism.com

C
December 16, 2006 @ 04:41 PM
gRapz

whats WUSHU? is that chinese pin yin?

translates to martial art?
December 16, 2006 @ 04:44 PM

Inactive

I'm a fan of the Cipher but not the Wushu.
December 16, 2006 @ 04:56 PM
Cipherman

whats WUSHU? is that chinese pin yin?

translates to martial art?

yes......just me having fun...

thanks man....it's funny about the Wushu, within the collection I have divided customers...people who like the UG/Walkabouts...and people who love the Wushu and Shaolin breaker.....

stay posted to the site because I have alot of unseen product coming out from here on in...

thnaks guys for taking a look
December 16, 2006 @ 05:01 PM

Inactive

I meant to say "a fan of Cipher"

But yeah i don't like the shaolin breaker much either. I'd have to see them on feet.

But the UG and walkabout are dope.
December 16, 2006 @ 05:11 PM
Cipherman

I meant to say "a fan of Cipher"

But yeah i don't like the shaolin breaker much either. I'd have to see them on feet.

But the UG and walkabout are dope.

a few shops in new york approached me about carrying my products, but I'm being a little selective in the begining...not just because it's my brand, but the kung-fu style shoes look really nice with nice jeans....like dress shoes that are'nt lame...if you notice in my designs I do alot of stuff on the heel cuz it dresses up the shoe, but gets hidden by the hem of your pants...so when you gotta hit a club or your taking out your girl somewhere nice...you can rock...some nice black wushus...and look real slick man..

hahahahahaha

peace...happy holidays

Please login first to reply.