Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 4, 2006 @ 08:36 PM
STEEZ

So last week i went to atlanta for a work trip and did some research and come up on Standard. So I called up the store and expecting to get an asshole like at most stores the guy was refreshingly pleasant and had ill customer service. I asked if we could get a cab back to the hotel and he said "if you cant i will call you one and you guys can chill till it gets there".

Well it was only 10 minutes from the hotel and we pulled up. Walked in i told him i was the guy that called. He greated us and was mad cool. He pulled out all the new shit and layed it out told us what he liked what he wasnt feeling. Everything in the store was retail prices. Unbelievable prices to be exact....

I copped a pair of g-star's for 99$!!! on sale of course; one of the new nike polka split zip windbreakers for 95$ and a hoodie from a french company that has a diamond pattern in a few colors very ill....

We wound up chillin in the store for over an hour or more watching tv and chillin while we waited for our cab.....

anyways i just wanted to post this up to give the store and the owner and his employee props for being the most welcoming street wear boutique I have ever been in....

if your anywhere in the ATL look up Standard and stop in.. you wont be sorry........
December 4, 2006 @ 09:26 PM
yrn

Sounds good. Ill have to make my way down there one day...
December 4, 2006 @ 11:02 PM

Inactive

which one is better though. standard or wish? whats the aesthetic of each store?
December 5, 2006 @ 10:50 AM

Inactive

Never been there, but dealt with them over the phone a couple times. Mad cool. I think the owners name is Farshard. Cool people
December 5, 2006 @ 03:46 PM
HATE!

wish is a great place to go...i'll def. have to check out standard.
January 4, 2007 @ 11:45 AM
STEEZ

Standard is off the chains very premium style wish is a bit more mainstream than standard
January 4, 2007 @ 11:57 AM
unltd.

Place sounds great...if I stop by Atlanta, I'll try to check it out..
January 4, 2007 @ 03:01 PM
Orpami

I always hit up standard when I'm in Atlanta during the summer, I like them a lot they're good people, but I haven't been to wish yet.

Please login first to reply.