November 14, 2006 @ 04:35 PM
Denzel

I got this months ago at the start of the summer, anyone remember it? i cant be bothered posting pics, but here is a link to it.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ADIDAS-Originals-ADICOLOR-R3-Dark-Horse-TT-Sz-S-vintage_W0QQitemZ220047049064QQihZ012QQcategoryZ52968QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220047049064

anyway, as you can see, the inside of the tracksuit is pretty elaborate and its actually what caught my eye to buy the item, but the other night on wildn out, nick cannon had the jacket on inside out with the comic design showing.

there is a very small size label on the inside which is hidden by the collar when inside out and there is no stitching visible, so i always did wonder if it could be worn like that, but always figured it was a bit cheesy anyway.

so what do you all know/think about this zip up:

A) Yep, its reversible.
B) Nope, Nick Cannon is just a moron.
C) Both (A) and (B), its reversible, but Cannon is still a moron.
November 14, 2006 @ 04:43 PM
oldboy

fyi, i think the first chinese character on the front doesnt even exist in the chinese language.

the inside has a dope design, so if the stitching is clean, wear it inside out if u like.
November 14, 2006 @ 04:48 PM
Denzel

fyi, i think the first chinese character on the front doesnt even exist in the chinese language.

the inside has a dope design, so if the stitching is clean, wear it inside out if u like.

thanks, got a pictured answer for it here.....

www.billionaire-boys-club.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=79577#79577
November 14, 2006 @ 10:25 PM
aXion

i wanted to get this jacket soo bad before riGht when i saw that wild'n out, cuz i saw it when it came out online but it looked like it had too much goin on, but when i saw it from far view on tv it looked really dopeee
November 14, 2006 @ 11:08 PM
stfn

Got the jacket, but I doubt I will post up any pictures sorry.

A) It is reversible and no hate on Nick Cannon...
The track jacket is meant to be able to be worn inside out with a zipper that would zip on both sides unlike the toy2r [dopeeeeeeee inside design].

The first character in cantonese is pronounced "Yum" from Yin/Yang [Yum/Yerng] which represents Dark. It is an extremely difficult character to identify... I've even asked some scholars/professors that could not recognize it.

Please login first to reply.