FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 11, 2006 @ 01:36 PM
Fishscale

I just saw the King Stampede fall preview and read their interview which caused me to want to make this thread. I really like what King Stampede along with Mighty Healthy and Mishka are doing with designs. I named the other two because I feel they all have a similiar style and drive within the industry.

In my opinion, these three along with a few others (The Hundreds, etc.) are really helping to not saturate the American market with the same designs as the guy next to them. They do their own thing and don't really try to reach a specific audience or try to cater to what's "in" and I really appreciate that.

That's all. Just wanted to express my views on this.
November 11, 2006 @ 01:49 PM

Inactive

I agree, I've always liked these brands more than a brand like 10 Deep. They don't conform to what is hot in the game right now (ie. all-over prints), they do what they think is hot and it always looks good.
November 11, 2006 @ 01:56 PM
JN3WMN

yeah i've always been a huge fan of king stampede even though no one really talks about them.

and me being a MH fan goes without saying. smile
November 12, 2006 @ 12:59 AM
SupremeXJesus

fishscale, is this a preview of what we can expect to see in the WDYWT and Pick up threads in a couple of weeks?
November 12, 2006 @ 02:08 PM
DUB

i cant wait for mishkas new stuff to come out. Anyone have any good pics other than the normal old ones floating around?
November 12, 2006 @ 05:53 PM
Denny Crane

Does anyone know a date for the new Mishka stuff? They said a couple of days like over a week ago.

Please login first to reply.