SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
July 11, 2014 @ 09:22 AM
WYWRD

With Represent releasing the Wraith collection a little over two months ago and the Spirit collection coming out in a few weeks, what's you opinion about the brand this year and the garments that's been released. Unlike Ghost, Wraith had discrete branding which Is something I like to find with clothing which in turn got me more interested In their newest collection. I got my eyes on the Wraith Zip Up Hoodie and hopefully can purchase it this or next month, as I like the silhouette and and the overall elongated aesthetic of the piece cool. I'm also Interested with what Represent's planning on doing for their Pre-Fall collection as well and the response they'll receive from Spirit once it's released. 

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

July 11, 2014 @ 07:06 PM
DK

Didn't rate them when they started, and to be honest still not very keen. Although I can't really deny their efforts to progress their direction somewhat impressive. Best of luck tbh

HOLD TIGHT

July 11, 2014 @ 07:53 PM
WYWRD

Didn't rate them when they started, and to be honest still not very keen. Although I can't really deny their efforts to progress their direction somewhat impressive. Best of luck tbh
Represent's earlier collection were a hit and miss, overall a miss for me when I first discovered the brand. Ghost was a bit of an improvement but a lot of the garments became ruined by the big and bold branding. Fast forward to Wraith, and you have a line up that displays minimalism and elongated/extended shaped garments. Even though others have voiced their opinion that what Represent is doing is no different that ADYN, I believe that is very debatable as Represent and ADYN shares the same archetype, but the final product is a distinct reflection of each personal aesthetic.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

July 12, 2014 @ 06:51 AM
idmwyni

Represent's earlier collection were a hit and miss, overall a miss for me when I first discovered the brand. Ghost was a bit of an improvement but a lot of the garments became ruined by the big and bold branding. Fast forward to Wraith, and you have a line up that displays minimalism and elongated/extended shaped garments. Even though others have voiced their opinion that what Represent is doing is no different that ADYN, I believe that is very debatable as Represent and ADYN shares the same archetype, but the final product is a distinct reflection of each personal aesthetic.
word. I love both brands and they both deserve the success they are getting.8
July 14, 2014 @ 12:14 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Not bad overall. Nothing special though.
July 14, 2014 @ 02:17 AM
WYWRD

I was looking at the Spirit Collection today. You can tell that they took most of the pieces from the Wraith collection, such as the Undershirt and Biker Jeans and altered them to fit their women's customers. however, the collection overall Is solid for being the brand's first women's release. The hemline and dropped back length's done up great for both the Zip Up Shirt (Which should of been in the Wraith's Collection) and Undershirt and the Spirit's Biker Jeans will probably be most appreciated for the women who like the Wraith's Biker Jeans, but wasn't liking the Idea of having to settle for the men's size and general fit. I'm looking forward to their A/W collection and hopefully Represent keep making women's collection from time to time. 

July 14, 2014 @ 02:53 AM
chimpskibot

This shit od corny. This brand doesn't have any identity, is it a balmain rip-off or Rick owens, or just another tumblr wannabe brand, IMO fashion is about doing new stuff this is basically a step up from h&m and zara
July 16, 2014 @ 05:18 PM
PAPOUCHE

My girlfriend ordered the blue Wraith Biker jeans for me as a birthday gift on the fourth, only to get a update today saying that they sent it to the wrong address and the person who it got sent to had signed and accepted it. These people have bad service, the moment she ordered them she got two confirmation emails saying that the order went through and that it shipped, but never posted a tracking number. After sending three emails, we didn't get a response with a tracking number til the 11th (with no apologies if I might add, they literally just posted the tracking number and nothing else). Now we have to buy a phone card just so we can call these people in the UK and get them to tell us where they sent the package (because USPS aren't allowed to tell us where the package is), go to said address and get our package. And it's not a mistake on our part, because the confirmation email they sent us has the correct shipping address on the receipt, so it's clearly someone on their side that messed up. Hopefully the person who ended up claiming the package isn't wearing my jeans right now.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

Please login first to reply.