300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 19, 2014 @ 02:16 PM
Mason London

*** LOOK BOOK ADDED IN NEW COMMENT BELOW ***

No Sweats 2014 by Mason London.

We are an illustration focussed clothing company based in London, in the UK. After releasing a test run of sweatshirts earlier this year we're planning our first proper capsule collection with a new look. Here's some of our concept artwork which the designs will be taken from. The designs, placement and garments are still to be decided, so would be great to hear what you all think.

|  Logo  |

|  Badman Business Jacket  |

|  Watermark  |

|  World Tour Tees  |

More to come soon, thanks for reading.

twitter.com/nosweats
June 19, 2014 @ 03:25 PM
thesarosnake

Looks great, love your style.

If there is one advice I could give you, is that of trying to not only focus on your graphics, but also on your garments. Teach yourself about cut'n sewn, try to avoid blanks or at least know what you are printing on. Make sure you have the right fitting sizes for the target audiences you want to reach out to. Use the right material and printing techniques. A t-shirt is not 'just a t-shirt' and if you have some ambition, don't become just another 'print on a shirt' brand. 

Hit me up if you'd like some help. 
June 19, 2014 @ 03:44 PM
Mason London

Thanks man, appreciate the advice. We'd never print on poor quality garments, but haven't yet explored the possibility of actually making our own which certainly interests me. I'll definitely drop you a message, and thanks again for taking the time to give feedback.
July 21, 2014 @ 08:05 AM
Mason London

Video promo for the Revenge and World Tour series shirts showcasing a few of the graphics.

https://vimeo.com/101274747

We've got four brand new tees dropping at Crepe City 11 in London on 26th July and then online on 1st August at No-Sweats.com, with a couple of custom cut and sew designs in the works for release later in the year.

Photos to follow this week.
July 22, 2014 @ 05:38 AM
Luchini

I can dig it. A lot of potential here. I'll be on the lookout for the release. 
July 29, 2014 @ 02:06 PM
Mason London

Graphics from our new capsule collection of four tees dropping this friday. Two front prints, two back prints.

All screen printed on 100% ring spun cotton. Let me know what you think.

July 30, 2014 @ 04:18 PM
highbeans

the graphics are nice, gifs nicely done
August 1, 2014 @ 09:56 AM
Mason London

No Sweats summer tee collection. Dropping today, 4pm UK time www.no-sweats.com.

|  Logo tee  |

|  Watermark tee  |

|  Sucker Punch tee  |

|  World Tour : Croatia tee  |

Please login first to reply.