Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 15, 2014 @ 07:16 AM
nylon

Got a couple of pieces from the Spring drop.

Personally I think it's a very relevant release. Definitely worthy of a few requisitions. The digital floral print looked to be the central piece among the crop.

Got some mesh pieces ( Arcadia / Ricko) and a button up.

Will post a review when i'm done with the first wash. smile

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

June 17, 2014 @ 03:23 AM
Publishbrand

Does the Marley joggers runs like the Boule cargo ?

Im usually size 34, and the measurements in size 32 looks perfect for me, but I'm affraid to buy them and find them finally too slim.

I'm 5'11, 170lbs, big thighs

I want this kind of fit :

http://images.urbanoutfitters.com/is/image/UrbanOutfitters/31145121_036_b?$detailMain$

not too long, not too slim

thanks
Kuleshov, 

If you are a 34 then I suggest you stick to the 34 on these, especially to give you the extra room you are looking for. The Boule cargo offers a lose classic straight leg fit compared to our joggers. Hope this helps!

Online Store Manager of Publish | E: Kenneth@publishbrand.com | W: www.publishbrand.com

June 17, 2014 @ 03:25 AM
Publishbrand

Got a couple of pieces from the Spring drop.

Personally I think it's a very relevant release. Definitely worthy of a few requisitions. The digital floral print looked to be the central piece among the crop.

Got some mesh pieces ( Arcadia / Ricko) and a button up.

Will post a review when i'm done with the first wash. 
Again, thank you for your continued support! The mesh this season is awesome! Can't wait to hear your review on the new Summer products you picked up! 

Online Store Manager of Publish | E: Kenneth@publishbrand.com | W: www.publishbrand.com

June 19, 2014 @ 04:33 PM
messplay

Where can I purchase pieces from the MONO collection online?
June 19, 2014 @ 05:05 PM
messplay

nvm creeped insta. forgot about social media branding. 
June 23, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
nostarr

anyone selling a pair of Tabari shorts (from the Wish ATL collab) in size 32?
June 26, 2014 @ 04:46 PM
Publishbrand

Our MONO Collection has been nothing but a success since the release! Publish MONO is here to remind us that even though the world exists with millions of colors, we must remember the simplicity of the first colors to exist; black and white. 

Publish MONO is a play between art and fashion. Using nothing but premium quality of mesh and poly cotton blend. The collection consists of sports inspired pieces for everyday wear and elongated shirts for a layered look. 

Shop the collection today: http://shop.publishbrand.com/collections/mono-season

July 8, 2014 @ 06:23 PM
Publishbrand

With huge success for our original Jogger Pants and Legacy Jogger Pants, we are coming back with a third jogger pants campaign. We updated the jogger pants with novelty prints, perfect for the modern man with higher instincts and taste. Featuring a 11oz 98% cotton twill shell with 2% stretch for durability and mobility. 

We are offering 7 different prints with multiple colorways. 

Check out the collection here: http://shop.publishbrand.com/collections/novelty-joggers-season

July 29, 2014 @ 04:51 PM
Publishbrand

Did you hear? We hit 100K followers on IG and we're celebrating! As a token of our appreciation, we will be offering our followers 30% off our online shop. Visit www.publishbrand.com to make the most of this occasion. Make sure to enter the Promo Code 'publish100k' at checkout. All Sales Final. Free Shipping on US Domestic Orders. Promotion ends on Friday, August 1st, 2014 at 1:00PM PST. Please let all your friends know about this rare exclusive sale! #ThankYou

August 20, 2014 @ 10:27 PM
Publishbrand

Our Fall 2014 - Delivery 1 is now available online.

We exist on a planet where all forms of life function in the same environment. For our Fall 2014 range entitled “To Coexist,” the boundaries of concept, design, and styling while maintaining the classic feel we have come to call our own. Each garment is strong enough to stand on it’s own but also live and breathe in harmony as one.

Publish Brand is proud to announce this collection to be the most extensive to date. Our fitment has been researched even further and now perfected. This collection provides the everyday man the essential tools to stand out in an over saturated world. Pieces throughout the collection were created for the modern men’s needs with a utilitarian twist. You will find goods that are functional within your wardrobe as well as within your life.

“To Coexist” offers a mix of patterns, textiles and various materials showcased by a vast range of jackets, engineered bottoms, fleece, hats, woven, joggers, and knits.
Be a part of a global movement: “To Coexist”

Shop the collection today: http://shop.publishbrand.com/collections/fall-2014-season

September 1, 2014 @ 05:25 AM
Ron Wong

May i know what's the difference between the style Colinson and Branwood? Seems like branwood is a really old style that is no longer featured in publish webpage. And I'm at waist 30 should i get the size 28 or size 30? From what i see from publish sizing guide their size 28 is around 30 1/2". 
September 4, 2014 @ 05:13 PM
Publishbrand

May i know what's the difference between the style Colinson and Branwood? Seems like branwood is a really old style that is no longer featured in publish webpage. And I'm at waist 30 should i get the size 28 or size 30? From what i see from publish sizing guide their size 28 is around 30 1/2". 
Ron,

The Branwood is part of our Fall Delivery 2 and isn't released yet on our website but is out on Hypebeast's webstore. If you wear a size 30, I recommend the 30. The measurements is for the raw material before it is shrunk. Hope that helps! 

September 5, 2014 @ 02:27 AM
reducto

Recommendations of washing your black joggers with minimal shrinkage and fading?
12 days ago
Publishbrand

Recommendations of washing your black joggers with minimal shrinkage and fading?
Reducto, 

I recommend washing inside out with darker colors, cold water and a shorter wash time. Line dry it indoors (as the sun will soak up the color as well). There are special detergent out there that will help preserve the dark colors as well! 

There's also methods of soaking it in vinegar for 30 mins before wash or soaking it in 1 cup of baking soda and 5 galloons of water before wash.

Hope that helps! 

Please login first to reply.