Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 27, 2006 @ 07:49 AM
par09

hell yea feel ya on that ,now if ur gonna buy fake shit an wear it an wen fools ask if its fake u say nah i paid 5 hun then ur a lame but if u rock the shit an fools ask if its real an u say hell nah its fake ,then cool ,btw i dont no why yall goin so hard on dude he didnt come on here an tryy an sell some fake as being real ,also my homies known nigo for a couple years now an hell tell you him self nigo dont give a good god dam fuck about me ,so all u fools on here bitchen bout all this fake shit basicly doing it for nigo cause yall aint losin no $ over it ,an if u were losing $ over it nigo be the last mf to say a word,real shit dude told my homie i make all this shit at my crib an these stupid americans buy it for an unbeliveable amount of money then put it on ebay for 5 times that ,stupid americans will buy anything
It is just a sweatshirt. What makes BAPE so good that it is worth $300-$400? Is it made of some advanced material? No, it is just a sweatshirt with a good looking pattern on it. In fact, that is probably the only BAPE pattern I like. I am not into all this flashy fashion queer, multi colored, and clear shit. I just want to know where I can find that specific sweatshirt because I like the pattern a lot.
November 27, 2006 @ 07:50 AM
par09

[SIZE="5"] yeah just go to walmart....i hear they sell fape hoodies........just find something else that you can afford......why did you come here if you wanted to find some fake shit[/SIZE]

do u have a badge ?are u the hype beast police?cause u sure sounding like one
November 27, 2006 @ 07:57 AM
par09

fools onn here talkin bout they got all this money for real shit but most of yall i can go back to wear uve said u need to sell this or that cause some shit is coming out an u need money for it or your saving up for this or that or ur 15 an ur parents buy ur shit so if u gotta save to by shit then u aint got money ur tryin to get $ by saving for real most u motherfuckers say ur into all this street fashion but u aint in the streets cause if u were u would get robbed for ur shit .............peace all u street fashion kids stay on the net real talk
November 27, 2006 @ 08:49 AM
claradead

better tell him what BUSY WORKS is.
haha damned.
November 27, 2006 @ 08:37 PM
toxic

ahahha my school is full of at least 50 kids that wear fape its hilarious and this kid actually thinks he has hook ups and can get real ones for 70
November 27, 2006 @ 08:40 PM
toxic

be nicee umm they have hoodies in pittsburg
November 27, 2006 @ 10:03 PM
JimmyArmondo

do u have a badge ?are u the hype beast police?cause u sure sounding like one

[SIZE="4"]Yeah its right next to my green card>sad [/SIZE]
November 27, 2006 @ 10:20 PM
wikedwun

^Old Navy does make great jeans.

I second this, on Black friday i got a pair of nice faded grey jeans for only 4 bucks and they look high quality too.
November 27, 2006 @ 10:22 PM
wikedwun

That Bape hoody is actually pretty nice, I saw it on ebay for like 4 bills, its reversible too wit a camo print on the other side, so your actually paying for two sweaters in one.
November 28, 2006 @ 12:07 AM
kicks_freak

i agree...bapes hoodie look stupid !

Why would anyone pay so much for something looks that ugly
November 28, 2006 @ 01:42 AM
ghostdeini

That Bape hoody is actually pretty nice, I saw it on ebay for like 4 bills, its reversible too wit a camo print on the other side, so your actually paying for two sweaters in one.

nah, that's a different hoodie than the one pictured on the first page.. reversibles are even more expensive than regular hoodies cool
November 28, 2006 @ 03:07 AM
Six

lol
November 28, 2006 @ 12:59 PM
itsaju

wow...
i make a post that appears pretty polite about why ppl pay for bape hoodies, or why they care if ppl wear fape... theres a few good answers then a whol shit load of fuckin pricks.

"fape" = bogus" or some shit like that... are you fuckin serious? thats all you could think of to write??? *like many others who wrote down one sentence and didnt explain themselves...

and the kid asking to buy fape... this clearly isnt a good place to ask that... i dint check your join date.. but you should have taken 2 minutes and a read a few threads... and ftw... EBAY MAN...

and XOne or whatver... your lookin for a fake and generally callin some ppl on hypebeast fashion queers? dont ask for help then insult ppl on a forum, i thought that would be a simple and easy concept..

as of now i found this place only use is to buy/trade/bash, i havent seen one semi-intelligent conversation on any topic abnout streetwear.. well there was a few were people were askin for help.. but i just cant believe its this hard to talk about fapes without ppl gettin all riled.

and its fuckin sick how so many ppl feel their opinion of clothin when its negative should be posted. "BAPE = Nasty"...then why the fuck are you in the BAPE forums? did you get lost.. take a wrong turn.. . and i thought a 8 year old could figure out, not everyones gonna agree with you on every thing. Opinions do differ smile
November 28, 2006 @ 01:43 PM
Six

I think alot of it stems from the age to shoe size ratio being quite low
November 30, 2006 @ 02:24 PM
Leumas

bape sucks

fape sucks even more
November 30, 2006 @ 05:50 PM
azfan

saw some idiot at the lab in Costa Mesa, CA at Urban Outfitters... had clear/orange bape shoes, orange socks and hoodie... almost bust out laughing.
November 30, 2006 @ 08:12 PM
StackMaster12

WHERE ARE THA PICS!?!?!?!?!
November 30, 2006 @ 09:43 PM
10q00p01

i got a fape for free
but u cant tell unless u look closely
so i bought it, or took it since it was free confused
December 1, 2006 @ 10:52 AM
Paramount

fools onn here talkin bout they got all this money for real shit but most of yall i can go back to wear uve said u need to sell this or that cause some shit is coming out an u need money for it or your saving up for this or that or ur 15 an ur parents buy ur shit so if u gotta save to by shit then u aint got money ur tryin to get $ by saving for real most u motherfuckers say ur into all this street fashion but u aint in the streets cause if u were u would get robbed for ur shit .............peace all u street fashion kids stay on the net real talk

people in the streets don't rock urban fashion they rocks fake shirts with the pilsberry doughboy on it that say "I got that dough boy" honestly I don't wear you was going with this post or what you were tryin to prove with it. Everybody has to make scarafices sometimes to get the things they want, even sometimes people with money. oh yeah saw a pic of a dude with someone on my friend's list on myspace with a fape red camo hoody
December 1, 2006 @ 01:37 PM
m-easy

I hate them,I don`t no why.just disrespect!
December 3, 2006 @ 12:51 AM
losingkid345

yo is it possible for someone to take the real bapes and lace them up in the x like the fape because i was talking to this girl and i sed her bapes are fake because of the x lace but she sed she laced them up like that
December 4, 2006 @ 04:21 AM
ghostdeini

yo is it possible for someone to take the real bapes and lace them up in the x like the fape because i was talking to this girl and i sed her bapes are fake because of the x lace but she sed she laced them up like that

uh.. uhhh... I feel like my head is about to explode. I'll help you answer your own question.

step 1: find a pair of shoes you own
step 2: un-lace them
step 3: lace them back up with an "X" shape

hmmmm. yes, just as I expected: it IS indeed possible to lace up shoes that way.

anyway, I would guess that this girl's shoes are fake, based upon the fact that you are either a.) in middle school, and nobody in middle school rocks $180 shoes or b.) from the inner city, and nobody in the inner city rocks $180 shoes
December 4, 2006 @ 01:13 PM
Japan4

ok.......say you did buy legit bape....rock that shit nicely around town, but then realized you DID overpay for it. So you decide to get some fapes cuz you kno its less money and it looks like the same shit. Wouldn't the legit bape, cancel out the fape? eh eh......cuz techincally, you are down with BAPE cuz you bought the legit shit, but the fape would take away some of your street cred....but not all of it since the legit shit cost way more. So to completely end your street cred of wearing legit Bape...you would have to buy as much fape that would equal the original bape. I'm probly never gunna buy bape or fape in this eternity, but what I'm getting at is.....doesn't it make you think.cool cuz ppl usually get flamed for fape because you're not down with Bape or Nigo or Pharrel....cuz everybody knows Bape is that pure columbian raw fish scale cocaine the shits that johnny dep's hustlin in blow.....and fape is just crack with too much bakin soda. BUT....the most important thing to remember is......don't playa hate.

rilly doe?

December 4, 2006 @ 03:48 PM
Six

ok.......say you did buy legit bape....rock that shit nicely around town, but then realized you DID overpay for it. So you decide to get some fapes cuz you kno its less money and it looks like the same shit. Wouldn't the legit bape, cancel out the fape? eh eh......cuz techincally, you are down with BAPE cuz you bought the legit shit, but the fape would take away some of your street cred....but not all of it since the legit shit cost way more. So to completely end your street cred of wearing legit Bape...you would have to buy as much fape that would equal the original bape. I'm probly never gunna buy bape or fape in this eternity, but what I'm getting at is.....doesn't it make you think.cool cuz ppl usually get flamed for fape because you're not down with Bape or Nigo or Pharrel....cuz everybody knows Bape is that pure columbian raw fish scale cocaine the shits that johnny dep's hustlin in blow.....and fape is just crack with too much bakin soda. BUT....the most important thing to remember is......don't playa hate.

My god. It's not a mathmatical equation. x= money spent on bape, y= money spent on fape; when x is greater than y you have 'street cred'; when y is equal to or greater than x you don't have 'street cred'. What a ridiculous notion. You can't rationalize the ethics behind wearing fake or legit clothes by balancing out the cash spent like some accountants expenditure review. Buying fake stuff devalues the brand and propagates the fake market regardless of whether you own real items. I congratulate you on you're pure retard logic. Go stand in the corner.
December 4, 2006 @ 10:54 PM
mackelface

I congratulate you on you're pure retard logic. Go stand in the corner.

It's "your".
December 5, 2006 @ 07:31 AM
Six

It's "your".

Are you my english teacher? If I spent all my time picking out people's grammar and spelling on message boards, i'd have my work cut out till eternity. No need to be pedantic, cretin.
December 5, 2006 @ 12:27 PM
December 5, 2006 @ 12:44 PM
nychustle

i seen cats wearin fapes all day up in brooklyn
December 5, 2006 @ 03:56 PM
toxic

ahahah thats what they call an "a-town" ive seen them before but check this out.
bapeshoestore.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=364&osCsid=944e4657215a69e9e859565afc23af4d

and you were sayin wtf ahaha
December 6, 2006 @ 01:36 AM
Japan4

My god. It's not a mathmatical equation. x= money spent on bape, y= money spent on fape; when x is greater than y you have 'street cred'; when y is equal to or greater than x you don't have 'street cred'. What a ridiculous notion. You can't rationalize the ethics behind wearing fake or legit clothes by balancing out the cash spent like some accountants expenditure review. Buying fake stuff devalues the brand and propagates the fake market regardless of whether you own real items. I congratulate you on you're pure retard logic. Go stand in the corner.

Technically if you already copped the original shit then it ain't devalued. The only shit that is devalued is yourself when you wear fape. Look at how many cats get shitted on for wearing a fake bape. don't playa hate man, it was just a thought you prick. Don't get mad if you can't understand my genius. Get off my dick Six. (no homo)

rilly doe?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.