Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 13, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
Kayu.

Damn, they look nice. Still waiting for mine to arrive.
August 13, 2014 @ 12:34 AM
octose

pumped to see what Fall brings us cool

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche // Youtube.com/thephuzz

August 14, 2014 @ 11:55 PM
dastreetballa

The print you made with the arm is SICKK. How did you draw that?
August 15, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
third

to everyone who has made this thread one of the most consistent, we appreciate it all. for the support.
so we are activating a 35% off sale, starting now. to whoever sees this, first come first serve.
very very limited quantity available.

previews for delievery #2 will be going up soon.

best regards to all
August 16, 2014 @ 07:47 AM
lucrative

Were those who ordered the prints still getting discount codes?

Icarus Complex

August 16, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
third

Were those who ordered the prints still getting discount codes?
only the most recent orders that took so long.
August 19, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
third

So, our 2nd delivery is due for August 30th.

but till then here is a hint to preview what piece we will be doing before we gear up for fall.
and also for a chance to win a free shirt once the product shots.

(this small drop may seem straight out of left field with what we usually do but the reasoning behind it will be explained following the release)

if you can successfully name what we will be using for our inspiration for summer #2 you will receive a free shirt,
the hints are below.

16th-century French Reformation theologian
17th-century English political philosopher
November 18, 1985-December 31, 1995
News Papers
Chagrin Falls
August 19, 2014 @ 02:07 AM
"Friend"

power rangers?
August 19, 2014 @ 03:06 AM
bwright510

Calvin and Hobbes? either the comic characters or John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes who promoted free thinking and basically separation of church and state
August 19, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
shephurd

Dear Reader:

I will be stopping Calvin and Hobbes at the end of the year. This was not a recent or an easy decision, and I leave with some sadness. My interests have shifted, however, and I believe I've done what I can do within the constraints of daily deadlines and small panels. I am eager to work at a more thoughtful pace, with fewer artistic compromises. I have not yet decided on future projects, but my relationship with Universal Press Syndicate will continue.

That so many newspapers would carry Calvin and Hobbes is an honor I'll long be proud of, and I've greatly appreciated your support and indulgence over the last decade. Drawing this comic strip has been a privilege and a pleasure, and I thank you for giving me the opportunity.

Sincerely,
Bill Watterson

This isn't as hard to understand as people try to make it. By the end of ten years, I'd said pretty much everything I had come there to say. It's always better to leave the party early. If I had rolled along with the strip's popularity and repeated myself for another five, ten, or twenty years, the people now "grieving" for Calvin and Hobbes would be wishing me dead and cursing newspapers for running tedious, ancient strips like mine instead of acquiring fresher, livelier talent. And I'd be agreeing with them. I think some of the reason Calvin and Hobbes still finds an audience today is because I chose not to run the wheels off it. I've never regretted stopping when I did
August 19, 2014 @ 09:00 AM
theinfamous

Chagrin falls. 
August 19, 2014 @ 09:49 AM
reversal

Won't be the first, but Calvin and Hobbes seems to be the answer. 

16th-century French Reformation theologian - John Calvin
17th-century English political philosopher - Thomas Hobbes
November 18, 1985-December 31, 1995 - comic run dates
News Papers - "Calvin and Hobbes was featured in over 2,400 newspapers worldwide..."
Chagrin Falls - Bill Watterson, author, lived in Chagrin Falls 
August 19, 2014 @ 05:55 PM
lucrative

If this is true, I BE COPPIN!

Icarus Complex

August 29, 2014 @ 11:46 AM
third

From Katsuhiro Omoto to Bill Waterson. As a brand we take inspirations from many things that have also influenced us in our personal lives and we connect many of them with street wear, to those above, you are correct. Before we take off for a break before fall we leave you all with this last delivery of summer 2014.
previews will be up tomorrow. the drop will consist of one tee in two color ways and one snap back hat.
we will be taking a break for fall but only to come back with a bigger and broader release this fall with a collaboration following that release in winter.

we would like to also mention that with every purchase a very limited print will be included with all orders.
signed and numbered. the details of the print will be revealed once you open your package.
everything you see from us is hand illustrated by our graphic designer.
we hope you all enjoy the piece as much as we enjoyed making it.
we look forward, but not without knowing where we came from.
no one likes a sell out, so this is our homage to our childhood.

"got introduced to the block, got used to the block"

August 29, 2014 @ 03:45 PM
zeanzheldon

Nice cannot wait! 
August 29, 2014 @ 04:40 PM
Horus

I don't know about this, seems like it's disrespecting Bill Watterson since he hates when people try to merchandise Calvin and Hobbes outside of the comic collections. 
August 29, 2014 @ 04:42 PM
Let Them Eat Cake

I doubt hes barley even making a profit out of this. Rather he just enjoys illustrating and wants to pay homage.

Tell Bill he's in America now.
August 29, 2014 @ 06:47 PM
third

I don't know about this, seems like it's disrespecting Bill Watterson since he hates when people try to merchandise Calvin and Hobbes outside of the comic collections. 
We knew that Licensing Callvin & Hobbes was something Watterson made sure never happened.
and as said above, no profit is made, especially not at the beginning stages of the brand.
there are people who agree and disagree with Wattersons choice not to license Calvin & Hobbes.
but at the end of the day, its homage. We arnt going to take the money and go get shit faced wasted.
its something we felt we had to do, and thought that others might want to have as well considering the circumstances of the comic only running for 10 years in the 80's through the 90's the tshirt and the add above are all illustrated from scratch, not taken from any strip. if any brand had to do it, it'd be us, we didnt just see the strip and decide to use it based on it looking cool.
August 30, 2014 @ 12:51 AM
third

Most of the time nostalgia feels good for one main reason, because of the duration of time that has past, but with that pass comes change, sometimes a lot more bad than good. We are thrown into a world were watching cartoons, reading comics or any of that sort is usually seen to be outdated for a certain age, and therefor we grow up. Usually the purist part of you remains in your childhood, in your youth, And for some it is hard to try to hold on to it. We started this brand because we simply believe In the power of comradery. We believe in the stories told through generations of all races and cultures. We arnt here to be the hardest brand, the most provocative but we'd rather be respected than accepted. We believe in the power of the street wear community, one that has given us the opportunity to do what we love and to continue to do so. This one goes out to everyone who's held close all the real dope shit from their youth, cause we know first hand that it's hard to try to get away from the typical 9-5 life. This is bigger than us, And we knew Calvin & Hobbes were down for their shit. 

This will be offered in two color ways, along side a snapback. 

Word is bond, never lose the bond.

August 30, 2014 @ 06:09 PM
theh00d

Damn the akira print(s) are dope. Wish I knew about this earlier, I missed out.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

August 31, 2014 @ 12:42 AM
third

Shop is now live.
August 31, 2014 @ 08:18 AM
reversal

Another dope drop. Keep up the work thirdvision fam. 
August 31, 2014 @ 01:12 PM
dgum

Had to cop the tee.  Props for doing something different with your designs.  Love the inspiration.
August 31, 2014 @ 08:26 PM
third

Another dope drop. Keep up the work thirdvision fam. 
Had to cop the tee.  Props for doing something different with your designs.  Love the inspiration.
appreciate all the love!
8 days ago
sofɐkin6

S/O to third for hooking it up wit a free tee with my hat order coolcool

05 Ⅎ∩Cʞ ƎM (◣ _ ◢)┌∩┐

7 days ago
wh0die

Are you guys restocking the hat? I'm mad I slept sad
4 days ago
third

Going to be making an announcement on the future of the brand this Saturday. 
4 days ago
zeanzheldon

From Katsuhiro Omoto to Bill Waterson. As a brand we take inspirations from many things that have also influenced us in our personal lives and we connect many of them with street wear, to those above, you are correct. Before we take off for a break before fall we leave you all with this last delivery of summer 2014.
previews will be up tomorrow. the drop will consist of one tee in two color ways and one snap back hat.
we will be taking a break for fall but only to come back with a bigger and broader release this fall with a collaboration following that release in winter.

we would like to also mention that with every purchase a very limited print will be included with all orders.
signed and numbered. the details of the print will be revealed once you open your package.

Never got a print. Anyone else get one in their order?
4 days ago
third

We wanted to take our time with those so they'll be shipping out as soon as we finish em.
8 hours ago
zeanzheldon

We wanted to take our time with those so they'll be shipping out as soon as we finish em.
Okay nice! Thanks!

Please login first to reply.