Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 2, 2006 @ 09:11 PM
turner55

hey everyone, ive been trying to figure all this crap out. i got friends wearing bape and fape and theres no damn way i can tell the difference. quality is the exact same and both are made from exact same 100% cotton material? im just wondering whats the deal??

and why is everyone doing legit checks for ebay? isnt it obvious every ebay seller and their mother is just importing the stuff from china?
November 2, 2006 @ 10:10 PM
ajb603

if you know bape you can tell. You can see it in the materials, tags, colors, patterns, stitching, etc. There is some legit bape on ebay, maybe like 10% of it. Do your research when buying!
November 2, 2006 @ 10:13 PM
turner55

we looked at it very carefully. the only time theres a difference is with horrible fakes stiched up in some chinese basement. the regular stuff with the correct metal zippers and standard grade cotton material is the same thing cool
November 2, 2006 @ 11:43 PM
DunkPunk

just dont mess with fake at all NOT COOL

UCSB.

November 2, 2006 @ 11:47 PM
Number(t)wo

hey everyone, ive been trying to figure all this crap out. i got friends wearing bape and fape and theres no damn way i can tell the difference. quality is the exact same and both are made from exact same 100% cotton material? im just wondering whats the deal??

and why is everyone doing legit checks for ebay? isnt it obvious every ebay seller and their mother is just importing the stuff from china?

I can spot a fake a mile away. First of all the easiest way is to look at the color of the sleeve cuffs, and the elastic around the bottom of the hoodie. If the color of these don't match the base color on the hoodie... Automatic Fake. Normally the fakes have a lighter, or off color, on the cuffs, and bottom of the hoodies. For camo's the fakes colors are way off. For baby milo's check the pattern, and colors. You can go way more detailed into checking whether it's real or not, but I don't think people would continue to read what I'm writing.

Ok......This is the deal with the Bape VS Fape beef. For most people when they wear Bape they feel special. Perhaps because they are wearing between 100-Lord know dollars worth of clothing. It makes them feel superior amongst their peers, and they want to stunt. Or maybe they feel like the celebrity they look up to. (There are the elite few who just buy it for the design)...... However for the other people, when they see someone wearing Fape, it's like it's a discrimination of you stunting. How are you supposed to stand out, and be legit, when niigas are walking around you wearing Fakes and people can't tell the difference??? And then, the people with fape try to act like it's legit.razz
November 3, 2006 @ 10:31 AM
Depht

^ nailed it on head.
November 3, 2006 @ 10:48 AM
Paramount

I can spot a fake a mile away. First of all the easiest way is to look at the color of the sleeve cuffs, and the elastic around the bottom of the hoodie. If the color of these don't match the base color on the hoodie... Automatic Fake. Normally the fakes have a lighter, or off color, on the cuffs, and bottom of the hoodies. For camo's the fakes colors are way off. For baby milo's check the pattern, and colors. You can go way more detailed into checking whether it's real or not, but I don't think people would continue to read what I'm writing.

Ok......This is the deal with the Bape VS Fape beef. For most people when they wear Bape they feel special. Perhaps because they are wearing between 100-Lord know dollars worth of clothing. It makes them feel superior amongst their peers, and they want to stunt. Or maybe they feel like the celebrity they look up to. (There are the elite few who just buy it for the design)...... However for the other people, when they see someone wearing Fape, it's like it's a discrimination of you stunting. How are you supposed to stand out, and be legit, when niigas are walking around you wearing Fakes and people can't tell the difference??? And then, the people with fape try to act like it's legit.razz

he pretty muched summed it all up
November 4, 2006 @ 05:59 PM
yoyojammin

summed it up for me man, saves me ranting too :D, really gets on my titties when i see fapers and i still wait for the day im in the same room as a faper when i can just shout out that their shit is fake as a muthafecker and prove it is nothing can be as embaressing then people finding out your a cheap skate, fakesta who buys it too try and fit into a crowd they are quite obviously never going to fit into, mainly cause they have crossed the whole buying it for the right reasons line, i mean you just dont get that feeling and that appriciation for a rip off of the man himselfs designs, same goes for fake nike and before much longer fake 10 deep,

You just cant ROCK stuff tht isnt designed to be ROCKED its designed to be BINNED and spat on and pissed on and set on fire.
November 4, 2006 @ 06:05 PM

Inactive

I neglected to lock this one...peep the sticky

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.