www.theheatedenvironment.com

March 11, 2014 @ 12:23 AM
Metsys

Designs not vague at all, really impressive

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

March 11, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
julioescala

thanks bruh smile

on another note. me stepping my foot into anime type design doesn't mean that this is what im focusing this brand on for now on.
this design that i came up with enables me to step foot into this new (well at least at its prime fad or animewave like i said in the starting a brands page) and still keep my esthetic (it doesn't seem that way now because all i posted was shishio but like i said my designs aren't that shallow, i could probably sit on this design for a year or two and nothing like it will come out or have the same concept ( not trying to talk higher than anybody but this is a fact and if your thinking.. damn what happened to T.H.E it looks like the brands just following everyone else now... then you're mistaken) if you'd like to be the first people to see it half baked 
first 4 to reply get to see it.. peace and luv

-julio

March 11, 2014 @ 06:15 AM
Kensei

thanks bruh 

on another note. me stepping my foot into anime type design doesn't mean that this is what im focusing this brand on for now on.
this design that i came up with enables me to step foot into this new (well at least at its prime fad or animewave like i said in the starting a brands page) and still keep my esthetic (it doesn't seem that way now because all i posted was shishio but like i said my designs aren't that shallow, i could probably sit on this design for a year or two and nothing like it will come out or have the same concept ( not trying to talk higher than anybody but this is a fact and if your thinking.. damn what happened to T.H.E it looks like the brands just following everyone else now... then you're mistaken) if you'd like to be the first people to see it half baked 

-julio
Well, I haven't even seen a proper Shishio design let alone even a proper Kenshin design as I remember, so I find this design pretty refreshing especially since I'm a huge anime head. Designs like these are what makes me appropriate anime even more and the influence it brings to people IMO
March 11, 2014 @ 02:53 PM
Metsys

thanks bruh 

-julio
I think you just clarified in a way a lot of brands that are unique but in very different ways the same, like how a lot of other brands are just google-image searching random anime characters and their designs end up being pretty shallow in the end, but then there's guys like you with that Shishio design, personally i always thought that a Rurouni Kenshin design couldn't be perfected the way you perfected it. I read a lot of manga but at the same time the Manga in my designs are very subtle, i just wanted to give my 2 cents cause i think you said it best.

- system

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

March 12, 2014 @ 04:28 AM
julioescala

deleted 10char 

March 12, 2014 @ 04:44 AM
backlikethat

i wanna see that white print on navy tee 

March 12, 2014 @ 04:44 AM
majorkicks

Definitely looking forward to this drop. 
March 12, 2014 @ 04:51 AM
julioescala

Well, I haven't even seen a proper Shishio design let alone even a proper Kenshin design as I remember, so I find this design pretty refreshing especially since I'm a huge anime head. Designs like these are what makes me appropriate anime even more and the influence it brings to people IMO
word, thanks for your insight everyones got a unique view of things its appreciated. im glad i made it proper and didn't fuck it up for all you anime heads, im a big fan of Shishio he was a fuckin badass im pretty big into alot of other animes too im a frequent watcher (everydayhaha) like ergo proxy, genshiken, tenjo tenge, one piece im not about to name them all but you get the point its just i was trying to make this clear in that post that this design really has nothing to do with anime (technically it does) but an even bigger picture beyond that. i know people sometimes (most of the time) barely care about whats behind a design and just care if it looks good or not and thats cool to you'll like this collection but that post that i wrote before was really just for those people that care about brand integrity and if they were to see this looking at my past designs they'll just view me as a follower before they're able to view the full picture.

@metsys this was really a reply also to you but yes, you understand.

shoutouts to da google image brands you got a place in this world too 

and dawg that cut n sew jacket... man... SYSTEM looks so fuckin propr 
hit me up if you need some help on the website or anything really  

March 13, 2014 @ 10:45 PM
julioescala

March 14, 2014 @ 11:30 PM
julioescala

15 sale 
everything 15
march 15th (tomorrow) 
3:15pm to 6:15pm eastern 

March 15, 2014 @ 01:33 AM
HWYS - Joey

Bout to get that l/s fosho!!!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 15, 2014 @ 08:17 PM
HWYS - Joey

Is there a promo code for the $15 sale, cuz I'm still seeing the reg price?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 15, 2014 @ 11:27 PM
julioescala

prices switched to sale prices  something came up and i wasn't able to switch them
i'll keep this going till 1 am 
http://www.theheatedenvironment.com/

March 16, 2014 @ 12:15 AM
HWYS - Joey

Cop'd!!!
Thanks for the fuckin sweet deal bro.
Transaction ending with 7792N is mine cool

March 16, 2014 @ 01:39 AM
brodylikestochill

had to come through on a longsleeve

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

March 16, 2014 @ 02:07 AM
backlikethat

damn the black m is sold out 
March 16, 2014 @ 04:12 AM
Icee

Copped long sleeve ! 
March 16, 2014 @ 04:45 AM
julioescala

thanks ya'll it was a good sale!
already printed most of the postages so far being packaged then shipped out monday since tomorrows sunday 
sale is on for another 20 min go cop something if you want to and haven't already this sale wont be back anytime soon

edit: ive noticed theirs alot more Mediums out there than larges and xl's for future releases im taking this more into consideration  

March 18, 2014 @ 10:54 PM
Icee

Cant wait for the long sleeve to come in !
March 18, 2014 @ 11:34 PM
Mindstate

Just received my shirt, looks great! Thanks, will be looking to cop more in the future. Cheers for the artwork too smile
March 19, 2014 @ 05:11 AM
julioescala

thanks fam 
im really feeling this next "collection" im putting out
finishing up the artwork this week  
i'll keep you posted

March 20, 2014 @ 11:18 PM
HWYS - Joey

Got my L/S. Thanks for the extras bro!!!
Quick ship, solid print and a great fucking price, can't complaint.

Def gonna keep an eye out for the next drop.
Joey

March 21, 2014 @ 04:05 AM
julioescala

Got my L/S. Thanks for the extras bro!!!

Quick ship, solid print and a great fucking price, can't complaint.

Def gonna keep an eye out for the next drop.

Joey
coolcoolcool

March 23, 2014 @ 03:19 AM
julioescala

releasing mania 14 early april (shishio)
next after that will be the triworld collab
after that will be human (человек)<suppose to be russian..damn
after that.. who knows alot of things are in the air 
sprinting son 

March 23, 2014 @ 06:37 AM
sofɐkin6

@julioescala is makin moves!!cool
Looking forward to the triworld collab. 

Hope triworld got me tho cos I had not so good experiences with my past orders...

05 Ⅎ∩Cʞ ƎM (◣ _ ◢)┌∩┐

March 23, 2014 @ 07:18 AM
Lord Quiet

@julioescala is makin moves!!

Hope triworld got me tho cos I had not so good experiences with my past orders...
really @sofakin6. . . .u know we got you. There was a high volume of orders once we dropped the price
we didnt want you to go empty handed
and not have an assassin hoody. : (
Plus it was only $15 dollars c'mon now.
We showed every body love with VENOM

Btw this joint quality wise with The
will have those tags near the bottom hem and neck tags
Attention to detail

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

March 25, 2014 @ 02:31 AM
julioescala

upvote to keep the name of the thread T.H.E downvote to change it to theheatedenvironment so unnecessary but yea, vote

EDIT: 3/25
name is staying T.H.E 
new website for drop is almost complete cool

March 25, 2014 @ 02:39 AM
julioescala

@julioescala is makin moves!!

gota keep moving man. i dont want to loose momentum. 
but man i got you, hit me up whenever you wana cop something triworld aint my brand or anything but we stay in contact, kinda unfortunate you got that XL instead of a L we'll hook it up next time either one of us.  

Please login first to reply.