Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 15, 2014 @ 02:59 AM
teamtoodope

"This tee is inspired by the evolution of Hip-Hop and Rock And Roll culture in the 90's. Hip-Hop and Rock famously fused together in music when Run DMC collaborated with Aerosmith in "Walk This Way." Both groups bridged a gap with talent and passion. Today's world has no boundaries, Rockers listen to Hip-Hop while Urban artists rock out. Together, we follow our passion through Music,Art,and Fashion."
This tee is dropping very soon. As described above,our mission is to bring all to believe our message. Follow your high, which means to follow your dreams and don't let anyone stop you. We follow our high, what's your excuse?
Spring and Fall collections coming soon! - Vi$ion

Follow us on Twitter @toodopebrand 

LIKE us on www.Facebook.com/toodopebrand 

Subscribe to us at www.youtube.com/toodopebrand 

Visit us at http://www.toodopebrand.com/

We are a team who really believe in the brand and want to bring more awareness and spread their culture and lifestyle. www.toodopebrand.com

January 15, 2014 @ 01:00 PM
HWYS - Joey

>

Is funny how a clothing brand thinks it's going to change the world... Fuck man is only a piece of clothing that after a few washes and wears, will be useless and lose all its value...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

January 15, 2014 @ 01:03 PM
bulmasaur

this brand is notdope
January 15, 2014 @ 01:45 PM
teamtoodope

Lemme ask you guys something. Do either of you run clothing brands?

We are a team who really believe in the brand and want to bring more awareness and spread their culture and lifestyle. www.toodopebrand.com

January 15, 2014 @ 02:21 PM
HWYS - Joey

Actually I have a few designs I'm screen printing myself and will be giving them out for free this week. So I would say "yes" to that question.

It's not a brand in the sense you speak of but rather a way to express some ideas in my head. I do all the screening myself and all the shit that comes with it.

Where were you going with the question?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

January 15, 2014 @ 02:41 PM
teamtoodope

No where in the disrespect way. I didn't mean to offend you,I was just wondering. I'm glad you gave me your honest opinion and answer to that question. We can't please everyone with our designs,but we don't mean to disrespect others in their work. I hope that everything goes as planned for your designs. Getting samples of your stuff is the best for the fact that you can correct anything you think is bad in the post result. We keep a vision of going forwards and being successful,I'm sure you do too.

January 15, 2014 @ 03:07 PM
HWYS - Joey

Honestly I wasn't trying to shit on you, I'm just not a fan of all this "we gonna save the world" mission statements, that's all.

If you look at all the new brands that post here, you will see the same thing over and over. It's just cliche and not needed anymore. We all know how easy it is to send a few designs to a printer, throw some neck labels on and create a "brand". So the whole brand thing is kinda played out.

I like your designs, just not the brand name. I wouldn't wear anything with Dope, Swag, Baller, etc etc on it, so I'm not your target market. I also really hate the play on the been trill shit, that's just overkill for me.

Good luck tho. Pa'lante!!!

January 15, 2014 @ 04:00 PM
teamtoodope

I understand man. Most of us on here aren't here to hate on each other,but help and assist. Thanks for the feedback. Good luck man. Prosper.

January 16, 2014 @ 02:32 AM
BEENDOINGIT

This is straight up shit.
January 18, 2014 @ 11:43 PM
teamtoodope

This is straight up shit.
Who are you? Lmao

Please login first to reply.