patches on the hood look flee

#Freethad

February 19, 2014 @ 10:27 AM
brannen

When and where did they even announce the drop? Slept lol
February 19, 2014 @ 11:25 AM
v3o

dont mind the fit, i had my girl wear mine
i upped the brightness and lowered the contrast on these so you could see the stitching. in real life, all the black blends way more together and overall is more black and darker

sewn with sewing machine, left a lot of space on the edges to allow for fraying 

double hand stitched

hand stitching isnt hard just google it. or if you're real lazy get iron on adhesive and do it that way, but im not sure how well that works
bro im gonna cry slept so hard
February 19, 2014 @ 04:02 PM
dotcalm

dont mind the fit, i had my girl wear mine
i upped the brightness and lowered the contrast on these so you could see the stitching. in real life, all the black blends way more together and overall is more black and darker

sewn with sewing machine, left a lot of space on the edges to allow for fraying 

double hand stitched

hand stitching isnt hard just google it. or if you're real lazy get iron on adhesive and do it that way, but im not sure how well that works
just for self reference, what size is the hoodie pictured?

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

February 19, 2014 @ 11:14 PM
5tein

When and where did they even announce the drop? Slept lol

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

February 21, 2014 @ 01:11 AM
________

whats up with the tumblr? obsessed with blood on some dexter shit?
February 21, 2014 @ 01:12 AM
.jpg

word makes me wanna unfollow/ I dont wanna see that
February 21, 2014 @ 01:44 AM
blakplague

If you can't tell, thats one of their influences q-_-p.
February 21, 2014 @ 01:48 AM
dotcalm

i personally assumed extremes are one of their many inspirations. i fucks with it heavy. bruh whatever their fuel is dont try to spill it. shit clearly isnt leakin by itself....
just answerin your question b smile

February 21, 2014 @ 02:01 AM
.jpg

Uhhhh not really. Look at the shit their reblogging and look at their designs. No influences there. What I see in their designs are anime things. Not no girl getting hit with an axe to the face or teeth filled with blood on the table.
February 21, 2014 @ 02:16 AM
blakplague

Uhhhh not really. Look at the shit their reblogging and look at their designs. No influences there. What I see in their designs are anime things. Not no girl getting hit with an axe to the face or teeth filled with blood on the table.
Have you seen their Jfk drop from last year? They also stated it on their website, things that cause shock value. Like gore, blood, etc. Anime is definitely their most obvious.
February 21, 2014 @ 03:02 AM
Arthur Rabinowitz

when are they shipping? I'm dieing for that bebop tee
February 21, 2014 @ 04:06 AM
Sentimental

dafuq man? missed drop again
February 21, 2014 @ 04:42 AM
majorkicks

Follow them on Twitter.
"All domestic orders will be shipped out tomorrow"
February 21, 2014 @ 04:45 AM
sofɐkin6

They sed all domestic orders ship out tmrw

05 Ⅎ∩Cʞ ƎM (◣ _ ◢)┌∩┐

February 21, 2014 @ 07:46 AM
xchrislee

I've checked back this thread a number of times - everytime I check back everything is super sold out - which is great for you guys, but is there gonna be any chances of larger releases - where I don't have to perch to swoop on something?
February 21, 2014 @ 08:50 AM
khez

domestic orders going out tomorrow.

http://superlosersco.com

February 21, 2014 @ 03:45 PM
dotcalm

received shipping info.
*every smile emoji*

February 23, 2014 @ 03:59 AM
5tein

Need that Hidden Characters Spring/Summer 2014 Accessories preview. Lol.

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

February 23, 2014 @ 02:38 PM
dotcalm

via twitter:

"We may or may not be working on a baseball jersey package.. And it may or may not be champloo themed........"

cool cool cool

February 23, 2014 @ 06:26 PM
________

February 23, 2014 @ 06:36 PM
nolanz2

Fuck supreme keep feeding me this Watanabe!!
February 24, 2014 @ 04:20 PM
Okay.

i was picking at the business card for a good 5-10 minutes before i realized it wasnt a sticker smh

where the azn girls at

February 24, 2014 @ 08:50 PM
octose

Hoodie came in today - looks like IND4000's were not used so these things fit incredibly slim I feel for a hoodie. I'm looking to get rid of my LARGE hoodie for what I paid + paypal fees (trust me dudes, this thing fits like a M). msg me brooos

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

February 24, 2014 @ 10:06 PM
dotcalm

--(*response to question regarding how their hoodies fit compared to ronin's*)--

I believe they use IND4000 from what ive heard. If that's so, then yes.

here's our take on it, they do fit a little weird..

if you're around 5' 6" - 5' 9" and 150 - 165 lbs and usually go with mediums, go with a small

if you're taller than 5' 10" and usually wear a medium, get a medium.

store will be live at 10:17 PM CST

www.superlosersco.com

Thanks again for your support everyone, it really encourages us to try to put out our best work. So thank you for giving us this platform; it's all we could ever ask for
^ @octose

apparently they did use IND4000's. but then again, they also did say that "they do fit a little weird."
im spitballing, but my guess is they preshrunk them. 
@HiddenCharacters or @khez, whats the news?

February 24, 2014 @ 10:12 PM
blackice

Hoodie came in today - looks like IND4000's were not used so these things fit incredibly slim I feel for a hoodie. I'm looking to get rid of my LARGE hoodie for what I paid + paypal fees (trust me dudes, this thing fits like a M). msg me brooos
lol, and I almost got a small.
February 24, 2014 @ 10:34 PM
octose

I doubt these are actually IND4000, the cotton feels a lot thinner than my other IND4000 hoodies (I have 6 or 7 of them and I actually got a brand new IND4000 hoodie from Effulgence in the mail today as well, which was significantly different) and they do not show the model name on the tag inside the hoodie, which all of my IND4000 blanks have. The fit is also much, MUCH slimmer than the typical IND4000 hoodie and I've actually never seen a hoodie sized this slim. Nonetheless, wish they were a little more up to date with the information they gave on these blanks. 
But I guess that's the one of very few downsides for small and upcoming brands - it's a period of experimentation, which is a rather rough and long trial and error process.

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

February 24, 2014 @ 10:37 PM
Okay.

got my tee today and it fits well

decent blank tees for sure

where the azn girls at

February 24, 2014 @ 10:39 PM
blackice

I doubt these are actually IND4000, the cotton feels a lot thinner than my other IND4000 hoodies (I have 6 or 7 of them and I actually got a brand new IND4000 hoodie from Effulgence in the mail today as well, which was significantly different) and they do not show the model name on the tag inside the hoodie, which all of my IND4000 blanks have. The fit is also much, MUCH slimmer than the typical IND4000 hoodie and I've actually never seen a hoodie sized this slim. Nonetheless, wish they were a little more up to date with the information they gave on these blanks. 
But I guess that's the one of very few downsides for small and upcoming brands - it's a period of experimentation, which is a rather rough and long trial and error process.
Thanks for sharing. Almost want to ask for a pic, but I guess mine will be here soon. 
February 24, 2014 @ 10:41 PM
dotcalm

height & weight?
ty for the share btw
also, hows the quality on the hoodie, nevermind the fit?

Please login first to reply.