Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 14, 2014 @ 05:51 AM
Kensei

I'm really feeling this homie. The Cowboy Bebop tee is a great addition
January 15, 2014 @ 12:07 AM
brodylikestochill

to everyone who missed the longsleeve someone is selling theirs here

Seto Kaiba // Usurpeverything.bigcartel.com // #Freethad

January 15, 2014 @ 02:33 PM
dotcalm

when is the official drop of the jfk ls care package?

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

January 15, 2014 @ 02:37 PM
Beach

This brand fancys me very much

Red // Strictly

January 15, 2014 @ 03:06 PM
khez

http://superlosersco.com

January 15, 2014 @ 06:09 PM
Beach

Very very late

Red // Strictly

January 15, 2014 @ 08:33 PM
dotcalm

im beat...

January 15, 2014 @ 08:39 PM
lucrative

When's the next drop.....the anticipation is killing me...

Icarus Complex

January 16, 2014 @ 07:52 PM
nolanz2

Yo EVERYONE needs to follow superloserco on instagram and Twitter. If they get 300 before Feb they're releasing a tee.. So everyone who is eager for a new drop, do like I did a while ago and follow them

Edit: Just got all my roomates to follow em! 300 isnt very many!
January 16, 2014 @ 08:06 PM
Beach

15$ shirts if @ superloserco achieves 300 followers on IG

Red // Strictly

January 16, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
dotcalm

this is like that one music artist you know that youre iffy telling people about simply because youre afraid itll get saturated... we all know power (fame, praise, pedestal) corrupts.
for hc, thatd mean a deterioration of creativity/originality.

but i hate deciding the happiness of others so ill do as ya ask and spread the good news.
(if this leads to harvey becoming twoface, bruh i swear...)

January 16, 2014 @ 09:25 PM
5tein

Does it hurt when other "brands" bite you? smile

Blunted at birth. Jr : i sucked 2 dicks before

January 16, 2014 @ 11:05 PM
nolanz2

gonna be honest we are at such a low level of consumership with this brand that "over saturation" is highly unlikely. If this was some huge brand i wouldn't be pushing it, but until it is i dont mind helping these dudes out if it means i get my clothes quicker!
January 16, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
octose

this is like that one music artist you know that youre iffy telling people about simply because youre afraid itll get saturated... we all know power (fame, praise, pedestal) corrupts.

but i hate deciding the happiness of others so ill do as ya ask and spread the good news.
Really not to worried about these guys - they are creating fully original graphics which is something most brands don't even consider doing. These guys are literally making a name for themselves by creating totally original and new graphics no one has ever been experienced to in the past, they have a serious process of how designs are created an implemented which is why I feel us consumers have little to worry about down the line in terms of the brand losing it's integrity.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

January 16, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
nolanz2

^^yeah we just have to trust theyll stick with the originality that we all appreciate so much.
January 17, 2014 @ 02:56 AM
lucrative

HAHAHA read my mind man.

Icarus Complex

January 18, 2014 @ 04:52 AM
khez

I want to put some things into perspective for those worried about our brand "changing."

To date our brand has only released ONE design.  I highly doubt that us gaining some more followers will oversaturate the brand. Even if the number of people interested in our brand significantly increases, we wont be reprinting any designs or increasing the number of articles of clothing produced. Please believe we'll always show love to HB fam.

Furthermore, our brand will ALWAYS pride itself on being original and creative. Unlike the 10000 other small clothing brands, we rely on solid design that goes beyond the realm of screen printing graphics on tees. We want to push ourselves creatively to work on new garments, new designs, and overall just creating new cool shit. This will never change.  

That being said, we're not going to start charging outrageous prices because we get a bit of a "buzz" We're a brand that will never start to charge more money for logo tee designs that require less effort just because we've established ourselves. 

January 18, 2014 @ 05:48 AM
Beach

stoked man somebody needs to make 300 ig profiles and follow these guys 

Red // Strictly

January 18, 2014 @ 06:23 AM
Kensei

I want to put some things into perspective for those worried about our brand "changing."

To date our brand has only released ONE design.  I highly doubt that us gaining some more followers will oversaturate the brand. Even if the number of people interested in our brand significantly increases, we wont be reprinting any designs or increasing the number of articles of clothing produced. Please believe we'll always show love to HB fam.

Furthermore, our brand will ALWAYS pride itself on being original and creative. Unlike the 10000 other small clothing brands, we rely on solid design that goes beyond the realm of screen printing graphics on tees. We want to push ourselves creatively to work on new garments, new designs, and overall just creating new cool shit. This will never change.  

That being said, we're not going to start charging outrageous prices because we get a bit of a "buzz" We're a brand that will never start to charge more money for logo tee designs that require less effort just because we've established ourselves. 
Respect on this post. Good to see brands still keeping there true roots even if they get a bit of buzz.
January 18, 2014 @ 06:29 AM
Papaya

You guys gunna accept paypal right?
January 18, 2014 @ 07:27 AM
haruhi

stoked man somebody needs to make 300 ig profiles and follow these guys 
i was thinking about that earlier lol.  doesn't help them out at all though be pretty lame
January 18, 2014 @ 03:15 PM
khez

You guys gunna accept paypal right?
yep.

January 18, 2014 @ 03:41 PM
dotcalm

talk is cheap.
prove it.

January 18, 2014 @ 06:48 PM
Kanyay

talk is cheap.
prove it.
Wait are you fucking stupid?
January 18, 2014 @ 07:09 PM
dotcalm

talk is cheap.
prove it.
Wait are you fucking stupid?
stupid for knowing that power corrupts no matter what, and for challenging their confidence? yeah im pretty stupid.

January 18, 2014 @ 08:01 PM
HOLYkillz

man some people on these forums are fucked up! IT'S JUST T-SHIRTS PEOPLE, CALM DOWN!!!
January 18, 2014 @ 08:16 PM
effustephen

effulgencesf.com

January 19, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
5tein

dotcalm is the same dude sweating the brand that bit the shit out of the jfk capsule drop. heh. 

Blunted at birth. Jr : i sucked 2 dicks before

January 20, 2014 @ 02:36 AM
dotcalm

takin the l

January 20, 2014 @ 05:00 AM
Lord Quiet

hey chill this my guy right here. Everybody chill the fuck out.

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

Please login first to reply.