Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 11, 2014 @ 09:02 PM
WZA

left handed zipper?! LMFAO I bet that was unintentional 
January 12, 2014 @ 10:16 PM
sandz

This was my first season buying anything ronin, washed my split tee yesterday and this is the result... Not impressed.
Washed it the same way i wash every other item of clothing I own, delicate was with cold water.

Mega?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

January 13, 2014 @ 12:39 AM
Evolution

Pretty solid, but lacks difference
January 13, 2014 @ 04:07 AM
Hidden Characters

This was my first season buying anything ronin, washed my split tee yesterday and this is the result... Not impressed.
Washed it the same way i wash every other item of clothing I own, delicate was with cold water.

Mega?
As a person who makes clothes I feel compelled to come to their defense. It doesn't seem like a mistake on Ronin's end simply looking at the specs of the shirt. It's a split tee with white ink (plastisol im guessing) so theres no way it can stain itself. Plastisol ink will usually just crack if it's improperly cured. I doubt that the black part of the tee bled out unless it was dyed but that doesnt seem to be the case. 

In any case thats unfortunate that happened to your shirt. If I were to guess I think it's detergent being applied directly to the garment which is why I put my "beater" clothes on top in the laundry when I put the soap in. Or it could be something else in your laundry load that bled out

http://hiddencharacters.bigcartel.com/

January 13, 2014 @ 05:09 AM
yoon

Mega?
As a person who makes clothes I feel compelled to come to their defense. It doesn't seem like a mistake on Ronin's end simply looking at the specs of the shirt. It's a split tee with white ink (plastisol im guessing) so theres no way it can stain itself. Plastisol ink will usually just crack if it's improperly cured. I doubt that the black part of the tee bled out unless it was dyed but that doesnt seem to be the case. 

In any case thats unfortunate that happened to your shirt. If I were to guess I think it's detergent being applied directly to the garment which is why I put my "beater" clothes on top in the laundry when I put the soap in. Or it could be something else in your laundry load that bled out
appreciate the defense fam cool

We washed our two tone sample before the drop to test the quality and it came out without any discoloration. Like Hidden Characters said, it might of been the detergent.

Sucks that this happened though.
what size did you get? If it's a small I can exchange it for a new one.

www.ronindivision.com

January 13, 2014 @ 06:43 AM
sandz

Nah its a Large, not necessarily having a go at you guys, just was concerned.
Is there anything that can be done even though it's not a small?

Thanks for the speedy response. Pretty cut, loved this shirt haha.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

January 13, 2014 @ 06:22 PM
kiran h

Mega?
Did you wash it with any other clothes with those colors? It looks like another article of clothing bled out and stained it.

Also, a Til Death hoodie in the olive color way would've been so dope, that would be an instacop. 

http://www.soundcloud.com/whoiskiran | twitter: @_kiranh | ig: kiranxharrison

January 14, 2014 @ 03:16 AM
Ryokoshi

Any news of the stockists receiving the fishtail? I'm ready to cough up some dough
January 14, 2014 @ 03:27 AM
adoboFosho

Some designs seemed kinda recycled
phillip lim x target months ago before the ronin treatment
i

its not like target was the first company to make a split t-shirt
Some designs seemed kinda recycled
phillip lim x target months ago before the ronin treatment
i

its not like target was the first company to make a split t-shirt
Yes but we would have expected more from a Brand that we believe has a lot of potential. When you see collections released with some of the coolest designs you've become attracted to, to collections that look like recycled stuff you've seen other brands been doing for awhile - it's get's a little aggravating - you buy into a brand like an investment, I personally buy into small indie brands because I like what they are doing, I support what they are doing and hope my funds go to the continuation of cool stuff - and I really wish Ronin stepped up their creativity for this last season as it seemed as if the brand almost took a step backwards, rather than forwards.

All I'm saying is S/S 14 Better have some serious heat like last year. There are big hopes for Ronin's next season.
o yea color swap of supreme then

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 15, 2014 @ 01:07 AM
tree fiddy

nvm bout that
January 15, 2014 @ 01:35 AM
lovage

Got a levitation tee from the good company winter box cool
January 15, 2014 @ 01:36 AM
lovage

Got a levitation tee from the good company winter box 
little to big wouldve gone with a medium :'(
January 15, 2014 @ 02:35 AM
Kimo 先生

So can we expect a hidden characters x ronin collab in the future?

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

January 15, 2014 @ 05:45 AM
BRUHH

oh fuck. yes please, two favorite brands right here cool 
January 15, 2014 @ 07:06 AM
bokeh

My Akira tee don't fit no more ): wish the sizing was the same as the last drop

anyone else have this problem?

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

January 15, 2014 @ 07:36 AM
kirbyiam

dat poor Grimoire tee thats been sitting there for two seasons  :*(
January 15, 2014 @ 03:32 PM
Avion

delivery just came, got fucked over and had to pay 56 euro extra. Don't really mind though, every item is on point and i love them. cool
January 15, 2014 @ 04:50 PM
kiran h

dat poor Grimoire tee thats been sitting there for two seasons  :*(
I thought it was a cool design, got the grimoire hoodie and I love it, not sure why no one else was a fan

http://www.soundcloud.com/whoiskiran | twitter: @_kiranh | ig: kiranxharrison

January 15, 2014 @ 11:03 PM
octose

Don't really see this blending or am I the only one?

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche // Youtube.com/thephuzz

January 16, 2014 @ 12:51 AM
spriteremix

i agree this brand is about to off itself before it even has a chance to get big

its true that split t shirt black/white has been done by literally every company already....yall blindly dickride ronin not realizing they are becoming just like every other brand..which is straight up ripping off current trends.....

for what its worth that target philip lim split t is a lot nicer/cleaner and less expensive
January 16, 2014 @ 01:04 AM
yoon

LOL that has to be a troll post. u cant be serious 

www.ronindivision.com

January 16, 2014 @ 01:47 AM
dotcalm

hopefully you are. not meant to insult. and hopefully, if their actions have spoken and been heard similarly, theyre both creative enough to make something worth the cop.

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

January 16, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
lucrative

Are you high? Both draw influences from video games and anime, both aren't afraid to do what they want in terms of designs. I think they are perfect for each other and will instacop the collab.

Icarus Complex

January 16, 2014 @ 02:22 AM
backlikethat

^ lol at this nigga
January 17, 2014 @ 06:36 PM
Luso

got my til death and split tee today, fit and quality feels worth it for sure 
even if I had to pay 18GBP customs fees, keep in mind postage took a little over 3 weeks
January 18, 2014 @ 01:40 PM
brannen

I honestly feel like Ronin is beginning to sell out. Been with this brand since the beginning. I hope they have good shit this year
January 18, 2014 @ 06:03 PM
yoon

^what makes you say that?

to me, selling out means we lost integrity of the brand and started selling at karmaloop or UO

www.ronindivision.com

January 18, 2014 @ 06:13 PM
dotcalm

^what makes you say that?

to me, selling out means we lost integrity of the brand and started selling at karmaloop or UO
if we're all on a similar page, we mean "selling out" as in your design.
look at your recent line. its almost too clear that the text, "RONIN," is the main focus of most of the pieces. the designs are decent, but nothing different than what we've seen in the past. yes, this is being almost overly critical, but its because your brand is on the pedestal, for a good reason at that, and people are starting to see the telltale signs of letting the popularity get to your head. in my opinion, the only noteworthy piece is the parka. that was fire.

do something different than the past. show some more passion. no one gives a shit about how well you can argue about how youre not selling out or how we're all over reacting to one occurrence. show us.
this brand is ill. dont become a lil wayne.

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

January 18, 2014 @ 06:45 PM
v...

I've always thought ronin was like triumvir. little brand that started off online that blew up into a local cult, almost. 

triumvir started off with their gimmicky sneaker designs, then moved onto the core image of the brand - the roman/military/historically inspired themes. And each collection they'd have like two or three pieces directly dedicated to that theme, but then they'd just release other cool graphics.

I think the samurai stuff is getting overplayed. Cut n Sew like the split tee was definitely a good decision and a good direction to go in. I didn't like the font on the back though.

My favorite pieces have been the wolf tee from the OG drop, and the levitation tee.
January 19, 2014 @ 12:18 AM
eightoneight

The Live Collective will be dropping Ronin's Death Mark Zip Hoodie and Death Mark Long Sleeve tomorrow at 11am PST for anyone who missed it.

Please login first to reply.