August 2, 2014 @ 02:57 AM
octose

The coaches are Dickies if no one has noticed....
First coaches were dickies as well.

The last set of coaches also had relatively "meh" screenprint jobs and my buttons ripped off within weeks, however Yoon and Jarvis did take care of it. Most brands who employ coaches these days that I know of use a Dickies blank.

Those seams on that coach looked like you had a size too small, honestly that looks like something that would happen if you lat-flexed and were Ronnie Coleman

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

August 2, 2014 @ 04:34 AM
megustaleche

All this bs cause I showed a recently purchased jacket that fell apart. I remember seeing people getting their stuff in the mail with holes or tears in it and what no one says shit. But OH he rode his motorcycle with it omg he fell what a squid get real leathers bro lol 

Bro, we're telling you to wear a real motorcycle jacket for your safety. I hate to see riders go down esp those who arent wearing anything and their skin looks like fried chicken afterwards.
Did you not read I only wear my full leathers at the track? It's 90 in Cali and I have to wear my work uniform definitely not going to wear leathers just for a commute lols appreciate the concern for my safety anyways
thanks for the refund guys at ronin ill still be a customer I'm just going to stick with the tees

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

August 2, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
rivas_marcus

Looking for Grey Shi Ni jersey size large or any ronin long sleeve tee size large as well, paypal ready
August 2, 2014 @ 09:22 PM
Stenzy

Looking for Grey Shi Ni jersey size large or any ronin long sleeve tee size large as well, paypal ready
Inbox me.
August 4, 2014 @ 05:58 AM
Let Them Eat Cake

All this bs cause I showed a recently purchased jacket that fell apart. I remember seeing people getting their stuff in the mail with holes or tears in it and what no one says shit. But OH he rode his motorcycle with it omg he fell what a squid get real leathers bro lol 

Bro, we're telling you to wear a real motorcycle jacket for your safety. I hate to see riders go down esp those who arent wearing anything and their skin looks like fried chicken afterwards.
Did you not read I only wear my full leathers at the track? It's 90 in Cali and I have to wear my work uniform definitely not going to wear leathers just for a commute lols appreciate the concern for my safety anyways
thanks for the refund guys at ronin ill still be a customer I'm just going to stick with the tees

you live in cali and you're complaining about 90? here in the east we have to deal with 90+ and the humidity and many still wear their gear. Maybe not the full leather suit but at least the chest plate and the jacket.
Safety ALWAYS comes first, not the weather. you're gonna regret it when you fall and you're not wearing anything but a shirt.
August 4, 2014 @ 02:49 PM
Ryokoshi

Who wants to trade The Black Bball shorts Size Small for Medium? Inbox me.
August 4, 2014 @ 03:49 PM
NZOO

Read past page, I doubt this guy is reaching.. I mean like any company just offer refund or exchange. People return clothing for far less things. I mean he put the quality to the test lol and it didn't stand.

Don't badmind me.

August 5, 2014 @ 04:33 AM
megustaleche

you live in cali and you're complaining about 90? here in the east we have to deal with 90+ and the humidity and many still wear their gear. Maybe not the full leather suit but at least the chest plate and the jacket.
Safety ALWAYS comes first, not the weather. you're gonna regret it when you fall and you're not wearing anything but a shirt.
I have already fallen when I hit gravel merging onto a expressway only in long sleeve and jeans, arm was rashed up but it was New Years and still made it to popnye. Post pics of your bike... If you don't have one just simmer down now

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

August 5, 2014 @ 04:37 AM
awesomewang

I have already fallen when I hit gravel merging onto a expressway only in long sleeve and jeans, arm was rashed up but it was New Years and still made it to popnye. Post pics of your bike... If you don't have one just simmer down now
yall have been bitchin about your bikes for 2 pages now... why don't you PM eachother
August 5, 2014 @ 06:04 AM
theinfamous

Anyone selling an XL Ronin two tone parka? From a couple of seasons ago? thanks.
August 5, 2014 @ 10:22 PM
Moments

Disappointed to find that the L size tee is the same size as an XL aa tee. Fit's very big on me, I should've ordered M.

Because it is 100% cotton should I try a hot wash to shrink it a bit? Doesn't say pre-shrunk

If anyone's interested in the Untitled tee in black L size, send me a message
August 5, 2014 @ 11:34 PM
awesomewang

Disappointed to find that the L size tee is the same size as an XL aa tee. Fit's very big on me, I should've ordered M.

Because it is 100% cotton should I try a hot wash to shrink it a bit? Doesn't say pre-shrunk

If anyone's interested in the Untitled tee in black L size, send me a message
try washing/drying tee on hottest settings, works for me
August 6, 2014 @ 05:01 AM
Ryokoshi

Anyone have the Black Bball shorts in Medium and wanna trade for a Small? Hmu.
August 8, 2014 @ 12:04 AM
rivas_marcus

Anyone have shogunate coach jacket in medium and trying to trade for a large, or any other ronin tee/jersey/sweater in large willing to trade or work a deal hmu also willing to sell it so dm me
August 8, 2014 @ 08:51 AM
brannen

My mugen tee from their first drop has a hole on the right arm pit. Anyone want to get these off me? Give me a price
damn. niggas really willing to pay $30 for a ripped t-shirt
August 8, 2014 @ 05:58 PM
Fusion

My mugen tee from their first drop has a hole on the right arm pit. Anyone want to get these off me? Give me a price
Yeh is there a problem? You asked for a price i gave you one. You interested or not?

Yes.

August 9, 2014 @ 12:23 AM
reducto

damn is this ronin thread... or a biker thread...
August 9, 2014 @ 10:59 AM
brannen

Yeh is there a problem? You asked for a price i gave you one. You interested or not?
Yeah, the problem is that you're willing to pay $30 for a ripped t-shirt that's 2 years old.
August 9, 2014 @ 02:43 PM
MidwestMyriad

WTB/For sale thread for Ronin shit, you fuckin' mouth breathers.

HERE

MidwestMyriad.tumblr.com

August 10, 2014 @ 12:17 AM
Moments

Will I ever get an response about my return/exchange request? Its been 4 days now
August 10, 2014 @ 01:42 AM
Fusion

Yeah, the problem is that you're willing to pay $30 for a ripped t-shirt that's 2 years old.
Okay? People pay hundreds for supreme shirts that are 10 + years old, what's your poitn?

Yes.

August 10, 2014 @ 02:13 AM
VOMITSPIT

The wind did everything I just got this in the mail yesterday wore it on my way to work today and that's the result from my ride. Like yea I was going over 100mph doesn't mean it should fall apart I have coaches from the 90s that are still holding up and I ride with everyday. Sad ronin
Get over it and take the L, no ones gonna refund you.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 10, 2014 @ 02:31 AM
brannen

Okay? People pay hundreds for supreme shirts that are 10 + years old, what's your poitn?
Well then that's just plain retarded. You still want the shirt though?
August 10, 2014 @ 02:29 PM
dgum

The wind did everything I just got this in the mail yesterday wore it on my way to work today and that's the result from my ride. Like yea I was going over 100mph doesn't mean it should fall apart I have coaches from the 90s that are still holding up and I ride with everyday. Sad ronin

The fuck you talking about?
August 10, 2014 @ 10:58 PM
ghost_

Hahaha. I love Ronin.
August 10, 2014 @ 11:51 PM
VOMITSPIT

The fuck you talking about?
the fuck you talking about, most clothing brands aren't gonna refund you just because the quality wasn't as good as you thought. Lucky for him they let the shit slide and threw em his money back

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 14, 2014 @ 08:57 PM
Stellar

pick upz  needs a wash tho

cuter than u

August 14, 2014 @ 10:19 PM
Timmy Turner

selling a ronin blackwatch t shirt in navy size small. new only worn once to try on. 
August 19, 2014 @ 04:22 AM
Justeezywoo

Can anyone give me measurements for the ronin parka in a S, or M! I need sleeve length, width of the parka, and the length of the parka itself. Thank you so much to anyone who can help me!
August 25, 2014 @ 11:23 PM
shtoneytony

does anybody know if they're restocking their fishtail parka for the fall season?

Please login first to reply.