Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 3, 2014 @ 04:51 AM
MidwestMyriad

Incense Burner

MidwestMyriad.tumblr.com

January 3, 2014 @ 09:33 AM
kirbyiam

Work on bringing back stuff similar to the Predator long sleeves. The octopus was very unique and visually attractive for the brand.
January 3, 2014 @ 01:02 PM
haruhi

bring back the cowboy bebop tee!
January 3, 2014 @ 07:53 PM
romel

My Zip Up just came in, and my Split Color tee never shipped and I ordered it last Sunday :/

edit: nvm, just came in later than the other order lol
January 4, 2014 @ 09:28 PM
OneForeigner

got the fishtail in..... the quality is insane. fits a little smaller than TTS, but i gotta lose a couple pounds anyways. Also, the olive tee and black born tee are great. Quality is great as always, also seems like you guys printed the graphics differently then in the past. i like it a lot. if you haven't pulled the trigger on the parka and your size is still in stock do it now.
January 4, 2014 @ 09:30 PM
senchi

got the fishtail in..... the quality is insane. fits a little smaller than TTS, but i gotta lose a couple pounds anyways. Also, the olive tee and black born tee are great. Quality is great as always, also seems like you guys printed the graphics differently then in the past. i like it a lot. if you haven't pulled the trigger on the parka and your size is still in stock do it now.
so would you say go tts with the parka, or size down?

insta: @senchip

January 4, 2014 @ 09:37 PM
OneForeigner

so would you say go tts with the parka, or size down?
definitely TTS. fits exact same as supreme fishtail from S/S13. size up if you want a baggier look.
January 4, 2014 @ 09:44 PM
brodylikestochill

how warm is the parka? thats the only thing keeping me from copping right now

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

January 4, 2014 @ 09:47 PM
G00GLE

i did not receive everything i ordered. please pm me asap.

last in line for the gangbang.

January 4, 2014 @ 09:48 PM
OneForeigner

pretty insulated. i'm wearing it right now, its 52 degrees outside. i feel completely warm.
January 4, 2014 @ 09:57 PM
brodylikestochill

pretty insulated. i'm wearing it right now, its 52 degrees outside. i feel completely warm.
yup, its a wrap

January 4, 2014 @ 11:37 PM
MF CHEUNG

Good stuff, can you do a fit pic?
January 4, 2014 @ 11:59 PM
thehorseman

The parka is straight fire!!!
Really diggin it
January 5, 2014 @ 01:36 AM
christopher.

still waiting on mine. Was supposed to come in today, but I guess I have to wait until monday.
What size did you buy? I'm curious  because the measurements on the site for the parka seem a bit bigger than tts, if not the same.
January 5, 2014 @ 05:31 AM
Angryblak

still waiting on mine. Was supposed to come in today, but I guess I have to wait until monday.
What size did you buy? I'm curious  because the measurements on the site for the parka seem a bit bigger than tts, if not the same.
I got true on my fishtail and the only con was that it fit short on the arms a bit 
January 5, 2014 @ 06:14 AM
kurizuh

please post a fit of the fishtail parka anybody

WTB Medium Ronin "Predator" long sleeve in grey. Will pay complete rape!!

January 5, 2014 @ 07:32 AM
brodylikestochill

guy posted a few on another site

January 5, 2014 @ 06:03 PM
bulmasaur

guy posted a few on another site
lmao
January 5, 2014 @ 11:14 PM
ninjadactyl

i'd personally like to see more designs that are inspired by life in feudal Japan outside of war, and maybe some more anime inspiration. the Akira and Predator tees as well as the new Parka are some of my favourites as they are very unique in comparison to some of your other designs.
January 6, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
sheeplamb

More outerwear, another baseball jersey and maybe a football jersey 
January 6, 2014 @ 07:06 PM
Zeeks

if anyone is interested  my split T(white/black)(DS) medium is up for grabs PM
January 7, 2014 @ 02:58 AM
kirbyiam

More outerwear, another baseball jersey and maybe a football jersey 
cool
January 7, 2014 @ 07:26 AM
ShoutOutLoud

fishtail arrived in the mail today. 
i'm 5'7" ~150lbs and ordered a size small. everything is perfect except the sleeves are a bit too short for me.
other than the sleeves being too short, the jacket is really nice.

edit: fit pic
January 7, 2014 @ 04:16 PM
skl

Split tee is dope but, it feels kinda weird to have seams across my chest...and i feel like after couple washes its going to fall apart. Honestly i've been buying from day 1 and i'm kinda disappointed with this drop i thought the Arc tee would be better in person but its not.
Mine came in the mail today. Quality and sizing is on point imo. I can definitely relate to the seams issue. Couple washes might soften it up. I'm just wearing a plain white tee under in the meantime.
January 7, 2014 @ 05:39 PM
adoboFosho

Some designs seemed kinda recycled
phillip lim x target months ago before the ronin treatment

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 7, 2014 @ 05:59 PM
SIRSMOKALOT

what do you guys want to see from us this year?

I hope to get more references to japanese philosophers and samurai. Like that musashi tee. I'd love to get more references to Sun Tzu, Kung Fu ZI. Maybe even Bruce Lee.

Anyways, keep it up, I just dont like the ideia of you seeling your brand name as something important, I really dont like tees where everything on it is 'ronin' in a random font.

Thats just me. Keep it up, guys. Big fan of yours.
January 7, 2014 @ 07:25 PM
sheeplamb

i

its not like target was the first company to make a split t-shirt
January 7, 2014 @ 08:22 PM
reggendary

what do you guys want to see from us this year?
not sure if you guys are familiar with Yukio Mishima but hes a very interesting historical figure & i feel like he could definitely inspire some solid work that would fit your guys aesthetic

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

January 7, 2014 @ 09:36 PM
thehorseman

So its winter in Denmark atm. its pretty cold
How well does the parka go in cold weather?
January 8, 2014 @ 12:44 AM
octose

i

its not like target was the first company to make a split t-shirt
Yes but we would have expected more from a Brand that we believe has a lot of potential. When you see collections released with some of the coolest designs you've become attracted to, to collections that look like recycled stuff you've seen other brands been doing for awhile - it's get's a little aggravating - you buy into a brand like an investment, I personally buy into small indie brands because I like what they are doing, I support what they are doing and hope my funds go to the continuation of cool stuff - and I really wish Ronin stepped up their creativity for this last season as it seemed as if the brand almost took a step backwards, rather than forwards.

All I'm saying is S/S 14 Better have some serious heat like last year. There are big hopes for Ronin's next season.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche // Youtube.com/thephuzz

Please login first to reply.