[Ronin] - 2014 Official Discussion Thread

January 03, 2014 @ 04:51:10
Incense Burner

MidwestMyriad.tumblr.com

January 03, 2014 @ 09:33:55
Work on bringing back stuff similar to the Predator long sleeves. The octopus was very unique and visually attractive for the brand.
January 03, 2014 @ 13:02:19
bring back the cowboy bebop tee!
January 03, 2014 @ 19:53:07
My Zip Up just came in, and my Split Color tee never shipped and I ordered it last Sunday :/

edit: nvm, just came in later than the other order lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 04, 2014 @ 21:28:11
got the fishtail in..... the quality is insane. fits a little smaller than TTS, but i gotta lose a couple pounds anyways. Also, the olive tee and black born tee are great. Quality is great as always, also seems like you guys printed the graphics differently then in the past. i like it a lot. if you haven't pulled the trigger on the parka and your size is still in stock do it now.
January 04, 2014 @ 21:30:18
got the fishtail in..... the quality is insane. fits a little smaller than TTS, but i gotta lose a couple pounds anyways. Also, the olive tee and black born tee are great. Quality is great as always, also seems like you guys printed the graphics differently then in the past. i like it a lot. if you haven't pulled the trigger on the parka and your size is still in stock do it now.
so would you say go tts with the parka, or size down?

instagram: @senchip

January 04, 2014 @ 21:37:12
so would you say go tts with the parka, or size down?
definitely TTS. fits exact same as supreme fishtail from S/S13. size up if you want a baggier look.
January 04, 2014 @ 21:44:26
how warm is the parka? thats the only thing keeping me from copping right now

#Freethad

January 04, 2014 @ 21:47:34
i did not receive everything i ordered. please pm me asap.

last in line for the gangbang.

January 04, 2014 @ 21:48:38
pretty insulated. i'm wearing it right now, its 52 degrees outside. i feel completely warm.
January 04, 2014 @ 21:57:02
pretty insulated. i'm wearing it right now, its 52 degrees outside. i feel completely warm.
yup, its a wrap

#Freethad

January 04, 2014 @ 23:37:41
Good stuff, can you do a fit pic?
January 04, 2014 @ 23:59:37
The parka is straight fire!!!
Really diggin it
January 05, 2014 @ 01:36:29
still waiting on mine. Was supposed to come in today, but I guess I have to wait until monday.
What size did you buy? I'm curious  because the measurements on the site for the parka seem a bit bigger than tts, if not the same.
January 05, 2014 @ 05:31:26
still waiting on mine. Was supposed to come in today, but I guess I have to wait until monday.
What size did you buy? I'm curious  because the measurements on the site for the parka seem a bit bigger than tts, if not the same.
I got true on my fishtail and the only con was that it fit short on the arms a bit 

Founder/Host of the "Busy Works" podcast. soundcloud.com/angryblak/sets/busy-works twitter: @angryblak7 IG: @angryblak

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 05, 2014 @ 06:14:46
please post a fit of the fishtail parka anybody

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

January 05, 2014 @ 07:32:14
guy posted a few on another site

#Freethad

January 05, 2014 @ 18:03:43
guy posted a few on another site
lmao
January 05, 2014 @ 23:14:13
i'd personally like to see more designs that are inspired by life in feudal Japan outside of war, and maybe some more anime inspiration. the Akira and Predator tees as well as the new Parka are some of my favourites as they are very unique in comparison to some of your other designs.
January 06, 2014 @ 00:32:19
More outerwear, another baseball jersey and maybe a football jersey 
January 06, 2014 @ 19:06:57
if anyone is interested  my split T(white/black)(DS) medium is up for grabs PM
January 07, 2014 @ 02:58:05
More outerwear, another baseball jersey and maybe a football jersey 
smokeyface
January 07, 2014 @ 07:26:29
fishtail arrived in the mail today. 
i'm 5'7" ~150lbs and ordered a size small. everything is perfect except the sleeves are a bit too short for me.
other than the sleeves being too short, the jacket is really nice.

edit: fit pic
January 07, 2014 @ 16:16:26
Split tee is dope but, it feels kinda weird to have seams across my chest...and i feel like after couple washes its going to fall apart. Honestly i've been buying from day 1 and i'm kinda disappointed with this drop i thought the Arc tee would be better in person but its not.
Mine came in the mail today. Quality and sizing is on point imo. I can definitely relate to the seams issue. Couple washes might soften it up. I'm just wearing a plain white tee under in the meantime.
January 07, 2014 @ 17:39:06
Some designs seemed kinda recycled
phillip lim x target months ago before the ronin treatment
January 07, 2014 @ 17:59:33
what do you guys want to see from us this year?

I hope to get more references to japanese philosophers and samurai. Like that musashi tee. I'd love to get more references to Sun Tzu, Kung Fu ZI. Maybe even Bruce Lee.

Anyways, keep it up, I just dont like the ideia of you seeling your brand name as something important, I really dont like tees where everything on it is 'ronin' in a random font.

Thats just me. Keep it up, guys. Big fan of yours.
January 07, 2014 @ 19:25:48
Some designs seemed kinda recycled
phillip lim x target months ago before the ronin treatment
i

its not like target was the first company to make a split t-shirt
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x