Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 13, 2014 @ 04:16 PM
BlackScale

mega you guys should've done that fishtail parka in a military green or olive cw as well. such a nice piece, was going to cop at la brea but they only had s and xl. looking forward to next fall already, you guys should definitely do another parka.
Oh you're pretty good. We will have a military olive in the torpedo jacket this fall 14
nice. great minds think alike.
let me cop that early tho, i'm down to cop a sample since I wear a Large anyway haha
I might let ya do that. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 13, 2014 @ 04:17 PM
BlackScale

Any chance to get a funeral snapback mega?
These are pretty much gone. We released them a few times now. They won't ever release again. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 13, 2014 @ 04:19 PM
BlackScale

Hey there I'm from singapore and I'm gonna cop some items from the black scale site. The items are on sales but when I tried to use the international checkout, the discount is gone and the shipping fee is ridiculous for just one hat, almost $45 usd. I noticed that I can actually checkout using the inside us option but select the shipping destination as singapore. The shipping cost n discount is much more reasonable this case but will black scale void my order? Thanks!
Email ryan@black-scale.com or noel@black-scale.com and they can help you with better shipping prices. Etc. 

January 13, 2014 @ 05:40 PM
bretd

Anyone know where to get a Large Torpedo Jacket? Missed the restock
January 13, 2014 @ 06:11 PM
hypethetical

mega you guys should've done that fishtail parka in a military green or olive cw as well. such a nice piece, was going to cop at la brea but they only had s and xl. looking forward to next fall already, you guys should definitely do another parka.
Oh you're pretty good. We will have a military olive in the torpedo jacket this fall 14
let me cop that early tho, i'm down to cop a sample since I wear a Large anyway haha
I might let ya do that. 
quoted for later haha.
next time I see you at la brea i'll hold you to that!
January 13, 2014 @ 08:38 PM
birdyman18

A little sneak peak from our Agenda coverage that'll be posted tomorrow

http://swagsyndicate.com/

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

January 13, 2014 @ 10:14 PM
kosmiklol

A little sneak peak from our Agenda coverage that'll be posted tomorrow

http://swagsyndicate.com/
cannot  wait
January 14, 2014 @ 12:01 AM
SilvioDante

I might let ya do that. 
quoted for later haha.
next time I see you at la brea i'll hold you to that!
mega will come thru.

He was gonna let me cop BS anniversary drop before release date while he was in town. Unfortunately i didnt see his reply to come thru and hit him up. So i copped from the plane on drop day lol.
January 14, 2014 @ 02:16 AM
denimaloy

Hey there I'm from singapore and I'm gonna cop some items from the black scale site. The items are on sales but when I tried to use the international checkout, the discount is gone and the shipping fee is ridiculous for just one hat, almost $45 usd. I noticed that I can actually checkout using the inside us option but select the shipping destination as singapore. The shipping cost n discount is much more reasonable this case but will black scale void my order? Thanks!
Email ryan@black-scale.com or noel@black-scale.com and they can help you with better shipping prices. Etc. 
Email ryan@black-scale.com or noel@black-scale.com and they can help you with better shipping prices.                    Can't get to them through emails, the mails just keep bouncing back
January 14, 2014 @ 03:06 AM
kushxgambino

Yo megay how da fuck use guys gonna steal 10deep like that.. huh pal
January 14, 2014 @ 03:56 AM
octose

oh shut the fuck up

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

January 14, 2014 @ 08:13 AM
galaxi

Eagerly awaiting new Black Scale.
January 14, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
galaxi

10 Deep doesn't even compare brah.
January 14, 2014 @ 11:52 AM
idmwyni

there's some pieces from the new drop here if anyone wants to see.
http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/brands/black-scale.asp
January 14, 2014 @ 11:57 AM
idmwyni

also if anyone wants the torpedo it's on saintside in L, Xl and XXL
January 14, 2014 @ 04:12 PM
idmwyni

This fall tho. http://swagsyndicate.com/2014/01/14/agenda-long-beach-january-2014-black-scale/    
Now all we need is the spring lookbook and release date.
January 15, 2014 @ 01:17 AM
idmwyni

is the spring drop all releasing at once or is it gonna be split like fall?
January 15, 2014 @ 01:47 AM
teamtoodope

We are a team who really believe in the brand and want to bring more awareness and spread their culture and lifestyle. www.toodopebrand.com

January 15, 2014 @ 03:18 AM
BlackScale

Shut up and leave the thread

January 15, 2014 @ 07:00 AM
BlackScale

The reality of it all, I don't think its considered "copying" when you can take the piece someone else took and make it better and eventually start a trend. Alot of the shit out from alot of brands is very similar to each other, but it all depends how you look at it. Either way, great minds think alike and I doubt anyone has any actual beef with each other. I'm more than certain that Keith (HUF) and Mega don't have beef. just bringing out whats good will help all of the brands in the long run.
People don't realize how far out we design. For example I'm designing Fall 15 now. That's a year a half out. Who knows what all the other brands are designing for that same season. People usually don't know these facts about designing because they don't know how it works. It's easy to say you're copying when in actuality they don't have any clue. But hey what do I know right?

January 15, 2014 @ 07:01 AM
BlackScale

This fall tho. http://swagsyndicate.com/2014/01/14/agenda-long-beach-january-2014-black-scale/    
Now all we need is the spring lookbook and release date.
Lookbook releasing very soon. Very very soon. 

January 15, 2014 @ 04:52 PM
drewie123

Jackets and snaps look dope 
That anorak though. 

MSHK x LIFE

January 15, 2014 @ 04:57 PM
birdyman18

Keep doing what you're doing Mega. People have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and how much work goes into running a brand. They're seriously clueless

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

January 15, 2014 @ 05:02 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Mellow Panther | Nocturnal (Mixtape) http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7714

January 15, 2014 @ 10:25 PM
teamtoodope

We are a team who really believe in the brand and want to bring more awareness and spread their culture and lifestyle. www.toodopebrand.com

January 15, 2014 @ 11:02 PM
kushxgambino

I dont wanna hear shit mega u stealing shit bro and com on my ass 10 deep had that shade shit 1st so u tellin me yall dont look at other brands bro I know yall work hard for these fuccbois but dawg yall str8 stole that shit and u know boi u know everybody at black scale jackoff with icy hot
January 15, 2014 @ 11:06 PM
BlackScale

I dont wanna hear shit mega u stealing shit bro and com on my ass 10 deep had that shade shit 1st so u tellin me yall dont look at other brands bro I know yall work hard for these fuccbois but dawg yall str8 stole that shit and u know boi u know everybody at black scale jackoff with icy hot
Lol. U don't know fashion. Actually the dip dye process is very old. Yes I'm teaching you now son. It's called dip dye process. Or maybe you just need to get banned? What's up people should we get him banned? Lol

January 16, 2014 @ 12:20 AM
idmwyni

mindlessly hating blackscale and riding 10 deep? this guy sounds like spriteremix.
Really though i'll never understand why half these people cant fuck with multiple brands.
January 16, 2014 @ 03:12 AM
BlackScale

Make sure to check us out on Tumblr and learn about the brand from the beginning, present and the future. Thank You http://blackscaleofficial.tumblr.com

January 16, 2014 @ 03:13 AM
BlackScale

mindlessly hating blackscale and riding 10 deep? this guy sounds like spriteremix.
Really though i'll never understand why half these people cant fuck with multiple brands.
maybe we should just get him banned.

Please login first to reply.