Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 9, 2014 @ 05:43 AM
kosmiklol

I'm defintly copping those black timbs
i kinda wish the black timbs were made out of the material the wheat ones are made of
January 9, 2014 @ 04:16 PM
BlackScale

I'm defintly copping those black timbs
i kinda wish the black timbs were made out of the material the wheat ones are made of
Wheat Classic Nubuck

Black Oil Leather

Olive Classic Nubuck and Leather combo

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 9, 2014 @ 04:53 PM
paddy

January 9, 2014 @ 05:29 PM
kosmiklol

those look like fleece 
im all good on fleece atm would love to see the cut n sew tho
January 9, 2014 @ 05:45 PM
paddy

those look like fleece 
im all good on fleece atm would love to see the cut n sew tho
hopefully we see a full preview/lookbook soon
January 9, 2014 @ 08:00 PM
paddy

anyone know if there an archive or something of the music thats been used on the websites homepage?
January 9, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
HOLYkillz

IDC what y'all say but BS always KILLS it! especially the cut&sew.
January 9, 2014 @ 09:29 PM
kosmiklol

I hope this is released soon 
January 9, 2014 @ 09:38 PM
paddy

i think it's gonna release in feb.
January 9, 2014 @ 11:40 PM
BlackScale

Yes it does

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 10, 2014 @ 06:04 AM
blakplague

If anyone has any questions regarding the LA store feel free to call us, drop by or hit me up on here.

Any Fingercroxx stuff left in a size large?
i know im probally late

also 
#BLVCKTIMBS

Via MarsBlvck 
Just online now brozay we don't have it anymore.
Just read a comment on another page saying Black Scale is trying to be Supreme. 

Do people even know the meaning of bohemian?
January 10, 2014 @ 06:27 AM
kosmiklol

^ they just salty they overpaid for regular timbs with a tiny box logo
January 10, 2014 @ 06:48 AM
blakplague

Idk it gets ridiculous. People talk shit about BS and Diamond. Saying those brands are for posers, yet look at the Sup forum its pgs went to 2k last year. But a few years back they were barely at 200. But BS's forums have stay relatively the same size over the years. Not to mention Black Scale and Supreme are on very opposite sides of the design spectrum.
January 11, 2014 @ 02:19 AM
quiet1

suspended

Fuck Supreme and the Supreme thread...people dick ride that brand so hard is disgusting, not to mention the thread is 99.9999999% garbage with no useful info at all, I dont even pay attention to that shit.Fuck all the dickriders and the box logo, shit is wack!! Ive been down with Blvck Scvle since day 1 go back to the 2009 thread and you will see me in there and I will continue to support Mega and Alfred and all the Blvck Ops

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

January 11, 2014 @ 02:48 AM
livinhell

#BLVCKTIMBS

Via MarsBlvck

The wheats are straight fire. Best timb collab I've seen in a long minute. Gonna be my first pickup since the cadaver duffle. I'm hyped...
January 11, 2014 @ 02:51 AM
livinhell

any english beanies available at store?
I need the black one myself if anyone has any links. I got the snap but slept on the beanie. Smh.
January 11, 2014 @ 04:22 AM
street lights

both the tiger camos

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

January 11, 2014 @ 06:05 PM
BlackScale

If anyone has any questions regarding the LA store feel free to call us, drop by or hit me up on here.

Any Fingercroxx stuff left in a size large?
i know im probally late

also 
#BLVCKTIMBS

Via MarsBlvck 
Just online now brozay we don't have it anymore.
Just read a comment on another page saying Black Scale is trying to be Supreme. 

Do people even know the meaning of bohemian?
That's when you know people just like to blabber lol. People are really stupid. 

January 11, 2014 @ 06:07 PM
BlackScale

i think it's gonna release in feb.
This will release soon yes. End of Jan. 

January 11, 2014 @ 06:10 PM
BlackScale

Idk it gets ridiculous. People talk shit about BS and Diamond. Saying those brands are for posers, yet look at the Sup forum its pgs went to 2k last year. But a few years back they were barely at 200. But BS's forums have stay relatively the same size over the years. Not to mention Black Scale and Supreme are on very opposite sides of the design spectrum.
It's two totally different wave lengths. If you were at Agenda it was a whole row of wannabe looking Black Scale shit. It was really bad. Really really bad. Now the new customers into dark brands will look at those brands and not know who they are imitating. They hit me up saying I copy them when they don't even know the history of Black Scale and how long we been in business now. 

January 11, 2014 @ 06:12 PM
BlackScale

New website will be up in a few days with the lookbook. Maybe end of next week. 

January 11, 2014 @ 08:16 PM
Robin

Whatever happened to megas blog on the website? Were like only 3 entries or something like that.
January 11, 2014 @ 08:48 PM
BlackScale

Whatever happened to megas blog on the website? Were like only 3 entries or something like that.
It's going to be on the new site. We saved it for the new site and it's going to be very detailed. 

January 11, 2014 @ 11:12 PM
bvsedtrillv

Selling the ATL beanie from the Atlanta pop-up shop if anyone is interested
January 12, 2014 @ 06:20 AM
hypethetical

mega you guys should've done that fishtail parka in a military green or olive cw as well. such a nice piece, was going to cop at la brea but they only had s and xl. looking forward to next fall already, you guys should definitely do another parka.
January 12, 2014 @ 07:34 AM
BlackScale

mega you guys should've done that fishtail parka in a military green or olive cw as well. such a nice piece, was going to cop at la brea but they only had s and xl. looking forward to next fall already, you guys should definitely do another parka.
Oh you're pretty good. We will have a military olive in the torpedo jacket this fall 14

January 12, 2014 @ 12:57 PM
Robin

It's going to be on the new site. We saved it for the new site and it's going to be very detailed. 
Thx, looking forward to it.
January 13, 2014 @ 03:19 AM
dotcalm

from being at both ends of the spectrum (supporter and hater) on the opinion of this brand, i gotta say this:
black scale is powerful.
their imagery, design, concept, resources, marketing...
much to learn from.

mega, i know you see the trends as of late.
i look forward to the other side of the scale.

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

January 13, 2014 @ 04:46 AM
esedazee

Anybody has this crewneck size medium in black . Its from 2010 have one but the graphic on back a lil bit messed up. Have cash and trades but no rape please. thank you. 
January 13, 2014 @ 08:26 AM
hypethetical

Oh you're pretty good. We will have a military olive in the torpedo jacket this fall 14
nice. great minds think alike.
let me cop that early tho, i'm down to cop a sample since I wear a Large anyway haha

Please login first to reply.