Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 20, 2014 @ 09:55 PM
cypress

The new Special Projects look DOPE
May 21, 2014 @ 04:04 AM
BlackScale

Summer 14 coming soon

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 21, 2014 @ 04:20 AM
PAPOUCHE

Why'd y'all delete my comment about the varsity jackets? You know I'm right. That's why all the three colorways are still in stock with every size still available. The only way you'll able able to get rid of those is if you keep lowering the price, to the point were you're practically giving them away, or if you got Rocky to wear one in his next video in exchange for slobbing his nob eight times consecutively whenever Chanel isn't willing to give pipe.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 21, 2014 @ 07:05 AM
idmwyni

Why'd y'all delete my comment about the varsity jackets? You know I'm right. That's why all the three colorways are still in stock with every size still available. The only way you'll able able to get rid of those is if you keep lowering the price, to the point were you're practically giving them away, or if you got Rocky to wear one in his next video in exchange for slobbing his nob eight times consecutively whenever Chanel isn't willing to give pipe.
it was prolly the mod who was deleting posts cus of the supreme people who tried to make this their thread when the preme 1 got shutdown
May 21, 2014 @ 07:09 AM
idmwyni

also not every size is in stock
May 21, 2014 @ 09:27 AM
nofun

which varsities? bs x golden bear? most of them are sold out in everything except fat people/stork sizes.
May 21, 2014 @ 10:03 AM
Czarcasm

Yo mega wassuuuuuup
May 21, 2014 @ 12:49 PM
PAPOUCHE

which varsities? bs x golden bear? most of them are sold out in everything except fat people/stork sizes.

I'm talking about these and they are all still in stock: http://black-scale.com/?s=golden+bear&post_type=product

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 21, 2014 @ 01:41 PM
nofun

I'd cop the shit out of the black/white one but its only got M left. I usually buy size S and they fit rather snug so i dunno, i dont want to swim in it. especially at $300. i would have popped on it for 500 if S was left.

mega how are the golden bear varisities? i have the anniversary leather sleeved varsity and it is pretty much perfect. if they run a little smaller than that i might be able to get away with the M
May 21, 2014 @ 01:54 PM
idmwyni

I'm talking about these and they are all still in stock: http://black-scale.com/?s=golden+bear&post_type=product
no theyre not. when you choose the size it says if its instock
May 21, 2014 @ 03:43 PM
BlackScale

Delete your comment? 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 21, 2014 @ 03:45 PM
BlackScale

I'd cop the shit out of the black/white one but its only got M left. I usually buy size S and they fit rather snug so i dunno, i dont want to swim in it. especially at $300. i would have popped on it for 500 if S was left.

mega how are the golden bear varisities? i have the anniversary leather sleeved varsity and it is pretty much perfect. if they run a little smaller than that i might be able to get away with the M
these run fitted and little smaller than our usual varsities. these are a contemporary fit and some of our customers sized up unless they wanted a more fitting jacket

May 21, 2014 @ 03:46 PM
BlackScale

no theyre not. when you choose the size it says if its in stock
lol 

May 22, 2014 @ 04:49 AM
nofun

these run fitted and little smaller than our usual varsities. these are a contemporary fit and some of our customers sized up unless they wanted a more fitting jacket
any chance of some measurements so i can judge the difference? youre tempting me here
May 22, 2014 @ 05:06 AM
PAPOUCHE

I might've been wrong about how much is in stock, but everything else I said very much still applies.

May 22, 2014 @ 09:11 AM
idmwyni

I might've been wrong about how much is in stock, but everything else I said very much still applies.
how so. the other stuff you said was ways to make them sell. for the most part they have sold. so no it doesn't really apply at all.
May 22, 2014 @ 11:49 AM
idmwyni

yo mega do cut and sew crewnecks fit slimmer than the regular fleece ones. Also how come on some uk sites the back print of the WTYS crewneck isn't white like on IG.
May 22, 2014 @ 10:24 PM
DarkGrapes

^Same ? for the cut and sew tees. How do they compare size-wise to the regular tees?

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 22, 2014 @ 10:26 PM
BlackScale

any chance of some measurements so i can judge the difference? youre tempting me here
I can def get you measurements. Be back soon.

May 22, 2014 @ 10:28 PM
BlackScale

yo mega do cut and sew crewnecks fit slimmer than the regular fleece ones. Also how come on some uk sites the back print of the WTYS crewneck isn't white like on IG.
we changed it last minute and thats why i took the IG off. 

May 22, 2014 @ 11:00 PM
BlackScale

May 23, 2014 @ 12:56 AM
BlackScale

40% Off Sale through this weekend

May 23, 2014 @ 04:53 AM
gotlighters

^ any codes or priced as marked. 

selling NWOT diamond yacht tank and NWOT crate denim

May 23, 2014 @ 08:09 AM
BlackScale

Priced are marked check it out

May 24, 2014 @ 07:35 AM
nzahir

How much is shipping again? Any free shipping over a certain amount or nah
May 24, 2014 @ 11:47 PM
BIGOH

anyone need a alive and well collab black sea tee hit me up

WTB NOTHING

May 25, 2014 @ 01:24 AM
idmwyni

whens the lookbook out?
May 26, 2014 @ 08:38 AM
jbumbum

anyone need a alive and well collab black sea tee hit me up
Nah man shit probably stinks
May 26, 2014 @ 08:40 AM
jbumbum

Bruh you getting 40% and you talking about shipping??? Not the fat 40% hook up.... but shipping??
If you INTL you better put your bread up son
May 26, 2014 @ 09:36 AM
nzahir

Bruh you getting 40% and talking about shipping??? Shipping?? Not the 40% hook up but shipping??
YES I FUCKING AM, WENT TO KARMALOOP INSTEAD AND GOT WHAT I WANTED FOR LESS. SHIT WAS ALREADY 40% OFF THEN FREE SHIPPING AND ADDITION 25% OFF AND A 25 DOLLAR GIFT CARD.

Please login first to reply.