April 17, 2014 @ 08:27 PM
SilvioDante

Someone so salty and sad? You're kidding me right?
You must be a dumbass or mentally challenged. I wasnt the one posting in ALL of my threads (market place listings, Diamond thread, etc.) threatening myself; that was the stalker, Mega. 

At this point, its funny to me. I could care less im not a Mod. Everyone knows the mods dont do shit on here anymore anyways. 

Mega is just a faggot who talks a bunch of shit about 'fucking me up' or 'sticking it in my ass'(yeah, hes a brand homowner). In all honesty, this brand is trash. Ever since the ASAP collab passed like a fart in the wind, Black Scale aint shit. Shit even the sale items on PLNDR dont get bought. Black Scale should be sold at Hot Topic -- NOT Zumiez or anywhere near the skateboarding culture.

Lol keep down playing how much you loved being a mod... Listed like a job resume on your IG can you be any more of a loser? Well clearly with that DIAMOND tat you can and to the point that the brand even laughs at you.

How sad is your life? You have to try so hard to identify with a brand because you dont belong in anything. You aren't anything in life haven't accomplished shit so you try to ride someone else success while having none of your own. Start your own shit and make it a "page 1" Brand if not breh

Be done with this thread and go hide. You claim you dont post here much but always on here Haha.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

April 17, 2014 @ 08:48 PM
BlackScale

You must be a dumbass or mentally challenged. I wasnt the one posting in ALL of my threads (market place listings, Diamond thread, etc.) threatening myself; that was the stalker, Mega. 

At this point, its funny to me. I could care less im not a Mod. Everyone knows the mods dont do shit on here anymore anyways. 

Mega is just a faggot who talks a bunch of shit about 'fucking me up' or 'sticking it in my ass'(yeah, hes a brand homowner). In all honesty, this brand is trash. Ever since the ASAP collab passed like a fart in the wind, Black Scale aint shit. Shit even the sale items on PLNDR dont get bought. Black Scale should be sold at Hot Topic -- NOT Zumiez or anywhere near the skateboarding culture.
So saltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lol lol lol

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 17, 2014 @ 08:49 PM
BlackScale

So saltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lol lol lol
Cry baby Lups. Awwwww. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 17, 2014 @ 11:27 PM
kosmiklol

Full preview for the 420 capsule?
April 18, 2014 @ 03:40 AM
street lights

smh, tbh no one above the age of 16 with any self respect wears t shirts with bud leaves on em. try to do something new or different if you insist on doing a 420 'capsule'. wow a weed leaf AND a pentagram, whoa is that the number 420! 'don't mess with that guy he has weed and a pentagram on his t shirt, he probably drink orange juice after he brushes his teeth cuz he don't do what society tells him'. keep it fresh man, try new or different things or at least don't do such predictable cookie cutter shit. don't get me started on that jersey t shirt. the print on the bell hat is the only thing that seems to have any creativity or substance involved and its ruined by the childish weed leaves.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

April 18, 2014 @ 09:51 AM
BlackScale

smh, tbh no one above the age of 16 with any self respect wears t shirts with bud leaves on em. try to do something new or different if you insist on doing a 420 'capsule'. wow a weed leaf AND a pentagram, whoa is that the number 420! 'don't mess with that guy he has weed and a pentagram on his t shirt, he probably drink orange juice after he brushes his teeth cuz he don't do what society tells him'. keep it fresh man, try new or different things or at least don't do such predictable cookie cutter shit. don't get me started on that jersey t shirt. the print on the bell hat is the only thing that seems to have any creativity or substance involved and its ruined by the childish weed leaves.
Lol ok thanks. Happy 420. 

April 18, 2014 @ 03:37 PM
street lights

lmao 

Lol ok thanks. Happy 420. 

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

April 18, 2014 @ 05:58 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Adidas collab gon be sick
April 18, 2014 @ 06:07 PM
backlikethat

i just want a release date for the adidas jersey
April 18, 2014 @ 11:30 PM
BlackScale

^^

Thanks for posting

April 19, 2014 @ 04:17 AM
BlackScale

For you Jesus freaks  http://www.black-scale.com/
420 x Easter Day

April 19, 2014 @ 01:31 PM
BlackScale

We will be having a sample sale in our San Francisco store this weekend starting today at 11am. Limited pieces available. 

April 19, 2014 @ 06:53 PM
kosmiklol

We will be having a sample sale in our San Francisco store this weekend starting today at 11am. Limited pieces available. 
show LA some love
April 19, 2014 @ 08:29 PM
BlackScale

show LA some love
We always do. 

April 20, 2014 @ 05:49 AM
nofun

is there a date for the distressed denim yet?
April 21, 2014 @ 02:36 AM
Wolfe Grey

this made me laugh so hard
April 21, 2014 @ 03:19 AM
BlackScale

this made me laugh so hard
It's supposed to make you laugh. 

April 24, 2014 @ 07:29 PM
idmwyni

is there a summer drop coming or was the last drop Spring and summer in one. If there is a summer drop on the way when we gonna be seeing it?
April 25, 2014 @ 03:21 AM
BlackScale

is there a summer drop coming or was the last drop Spring and summer in one. If there is a summer drop on the way when we gonna be seeing it?
It drops in a few weeks or so. We always have 4 drops. 

April 25, 2014 @ 12:46 PM
idmwyni

It drops in a few weeks or so. We always have 4 drops. 
thought so. can't wait. gonna get a preview or lookbook soon?
April 25, 2014 @ 07:00 PM
DarkGrapes

Noticed that some of the newer QS tees are $30 instead of $32 or $34. Are these still printed on the same blanks?

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

April 25, 2014 @ 11:29 PM
BlackScale

Noticed that some of the newer QS tees are $30 instead of $32 or $34. Are these still printed on the same blanks?
Yessir they are. QS are in store so we make them a little cheaper in retail

April 25, 2014 @ 11:30 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale NY Quickstrikes are now available at BLVCK SSVR + New York and online at http://t.co/yHhawUtisP

April 26, 2014 @ 12:02 AM
flicyourbic

first time going on this thread and LOL

blvckscvle is weakk to begin with
April 26, 2014 @ 02:23 AM
backlikethat

^^
whats the matter little boy, didnt get your precious box logo tee? lol pathetic faggot followers....you mom gives me weak head every night, you could probably give her tips being that u suck jebbias dick pretty much every day

wtf is wrong with you? lol
April 26, 2014 @ 11:35 AM
BlackScale

Well it's like this when you have 89 post that means you just started on this forum. So you might as well talk shit because that's all it is you can do these days. Lol. Fuck it right. It took some time out their day to join the convo. 

April 26, 2014 @ 10:25 PM
kidbyron

Just registered to say that I ordered a $300 BLVCK Box will post pictures when it arrives.
April 26, 2014 @ 11:05 PM
octose

Just registered to say that I ordered a $300 BLVCK Box will post pictures when it arrives.
Let me help you out and post a picture of it before you get the package

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

April 26, 2014 @ 11:10 PM
idmwyni

you're so clever and witty
April 26, 2014 @ 11:22 PM
BlackScale

you're so clever and witty
Lol let em live. Fat people usually are witty

Please login first to reply.