Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 3, 2014 @ 01:26 AM
BlackScale

Hey, Mega. Did you ever get those prints I sent you... Awhile back? I just checked my HB messages and totally forgot I sent you some GIVEUP prints.
i will let him know to read this and get back to you.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 3, 2014 @ 06:10 AM
nickcfh

Hey, Mega. Did you ever get those prints I sent you... Awhile back? I just checked my HB messages and totally forgot I sent you some GIVEUP prints.
i will let him know to read this and get back to you.
Thanks dude

instagram - @nickcfh

April 3, 2014 @ 06:34 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale New York exclusives will be dropping soon. More info on this capsule will be coming soon. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

April 3, 2014 @ 07:23 AM
Bet

It's so easy shitting on you no namers. At least back in the day on Niketalk a bunch of us came out of it and actually did something with our lives, you guys are just a waste of life. At least we all know you guys will be gone soon.
Damn you are a faggot, excellent representation of a brand, bravo.
April 3, 2014 @ 09:43 AM
BlackScale

It's so easy shitting on you no namers. At least back in the day on Niketalk a bunch of us came out of it and actually did something with our lives, you guys are just a waste of life. At least we all know you guys will be gone soon.
Damn you are a faggot, excellent representation of a brand, bravo.
but we never asked you to come here so you should go away lol

thanks for being nosey though and make sure to shut the door behind you when you leave

ps didn't you know gay men usually design some of the best clothes in the world? so thank you for calling me that, i take that as a compliment.

April 3, 2014 @ 09:50 AM
BlackScale

http://i.imgur.com/0Mslr94.png

do you really think a whiny rant at someone who has accomplished more than you and will continue to do so counts as killing there brand? get a grip.
Octose is a little fat kid that thinks he's really talking to Mega lol.
Lol I know who I am talking to. It's not hard to tell which 12 year old is which on the forums these days, you use the same vocabulary you've always used. You also use the same jokes you've used for the past several years, so I mean it's relatively easy to tell which account is fake.
did you ask your mother if she regrets having you yet? or better yet did you ask her why did your daddy leave?

your mother is like the lady that picks up cans at night for a hobby.

April 3, 2014 @ 09:58 AM
BlackScale

I barely frequent this board anymore. Im surprised i wasnt de-modded sooner.
You become a mod then realize, "hmmmm, im putting in all this work and getting paid nothing"
It was nice for a minute though.
they demoted you lol. that is the dumbest thing i ever heard. i should email hypebeast and tell them great job. 

how do you get demoted from a job that doesn't pay you? 

Stoops Lups saves the day once again with another retarded debacle.

I bet your girlfriend sees you frustrated at the computer screen and mad at the world while she checks out my instagram page. Yup i knew it.

April 3, 2014 @ 01:49 PM
Czarcasm

do you really think a whiny rant at someone who has accomplished more than you and will continue to do so counts as killing there brand? get a grip.
Lol I know who I am talking to. It's not hard to tell which 12 year old is which on the forums these days, you use the same vocabulary you've always used. You also use the same jokes you've used for the past several years, so I mean it's relatively easy to tell which account is fake.
did you ask your mother if she regrets having you yet? or better yet did you ask her why did your daddy leave?

Bro get a life already. Youre on this thread all day thinking up ways on how to diss these guys to make yourself feel smart 
April 3, 2014 @ 02:16 PM
LUPS

No one cares about your exclusive new york release.
When will that Black Scale x PLNDR capsule be releasing? Lot of hype on this release.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

April 3, 2014 @ 04:11 PM
jakasd

Im also looking for the perfecto moto jacket pm me please willing to pay top $
April 3, 2014 @ 07:04 PM
BlackScale

Bro get a life already. Youre on this thread all day thinking up ways on how to diss these guys to make yourself feel smart 
Huh? Can you please leave the thread? You are not welcome here. 

April 3, 2014 @ 07:06 PM
BlackScale

No one cares about your exclusive new york release.
When will that Black Scale x PLNDR capsule be releasing? Lot of hype on this release.
Are you butt hurt that the Diamond crew clown you? Lol

April 3, 2014 @ 10:45 PM
nickcfh

I got thumbs down for saying "thanks dude". Lol.

instagram - @nickcfh

April 4, 2014 @ 12:46 AM
BlackScale

I got thumbs down for saying "thanks dude". Lol.
lol yeah it gets like that

April 4, 2014 @ 03:25 AM
ekREV

that black scale x adidas collab is flames.
April 4, 2014 @ 04:01 AM
backlikethat

this. I was surprised when i saw that shit. straight flames cool
April 4, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
BlackScale

this. I was surprised when i saw that shit. straight flames 

glad you guys got to see the teaser.

April 5, 2014 @ 12:44 AM
ekREV

release date?
April 5, 2014 @ 03:04 AM
jeanyes

Such a shame that a successful brand has so many clowns at the top. Feel like I just read through a bunch of comments from a uneducated 12 year old. Pretty embarrassing, and funny at the same time. You're in here acting like you don't care about nobodies comments, but you respond to everything with the same corny jokes. Shit should brush right off you.
April 5, 2014 @ 03:27 AM
BlackScale

Such a shame that a successful brand has so many clowns at the top. Feel like I just read through a bunch of comments from a uneducated 12 year old. Pretty embarrassing, and funny at the same time. You're in here acting like you don't care about nobodies comments, but you respond to everything with the same corny jokes. Shit should brush right off you.
It's just forum life. It's not that serious. At least I can say an uneducated 12 year old knows how to win. Thanks for the post and don't take the forums too seriously its too much good stuff happening in this world. Ps people at the top just read and laugh at y'all. 

April 5, 2014 @ 03:29 AM
BlackScale

release date?
End of the year

April 5, 2014 @ 03:52 AM
PAPOUCHE

Jesus Christ, everything about about this thread is cancer.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 5, 2014 @ 03:55 AM
BlackScale

666 comment

April 5, 2014 @ 04:21 AM
Seminole21

release date?
release date on the jeans?
April 5, 2014 @ 04:52 AM
whenarichniggawantU

I think you guys are forgetting at the end of the day that this is a business. You want to make money. As much as you can.
I think you forget that at the end of the day a business might be trying to earn money but the image they portray in the process is what matters, not the fact that they are a "business".
This is america lol. you dont have to buy shit son. If I have to sacrifice this "image" you speak of to be a millionaire sign me up. The fuck a grown man look like letting a bunch of kids fuck up his money. ill alienate 10 to gain a 100. thats any hustle.
April 5, 2014 @ 01:30 PM
PAPOUCHE

666 comment
You changed your comment.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 5, 2014 @ 08:28 PM
idmwyni

adidas collab is fire
April 6, 2014 @ 06:14 AM
BlackScale

adidas collab is fire
THANK YOU PADDY.

April 6, 2014 @ 06:15 AM
BlackScale

release date?
release date on the jeans?
WE ARE FINISHING THEM UP NOW. WILL GIVE WORD WHEN CLOSER TO DATE.

April 6, 2014 @ 02:32 PM
Tommy Schlaaang

I'm cringing at all the posts made by blackscale

Please login first to reply.