[Black Scale] - 2014 Official Discussion Thread

March 30, 2014 @ 14:49:56
What does a 50 dollar box give you? Like 1 higher quality piece and another normal piece and a hat or accessory? 
2 wack t-shirts and a ugly beanie or rose trucker hat

|| instagram: lups1 ||

March 30, 2014 @ 18:11:17
What does a 50 dollar box give you? Like 1 higher quality piece and another normal piece and a hat or accessory? 
lol what is your beef with black scale. it just makes you look like a salty pussy hating on someone who's more successful than you.
March 30, 2014 @ 20:45:25
wonder if LUPS still has "hypebeast Moderator" on his IG lol
March 30, 2014 @ 20:52:28
You still here butt hurt? Lol. Come on cry baby you just keep making yourself look bad. What happened to your mod account?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 30, 2014 @ 20:53:05
wonder if LUPS still has "hypebeast Moderator" on his IG lol
Lol. This is why I love the Blvck Ops. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 30, 2014 @ 21:37:43
plndr black scale > s/s 14 black scale... that sad
March 30, 2014 @ 22:58:01
plndr black scale > s/s 14 black scale... that sad
Stoops PLNDR doesn't sell anything from the inline. That's when you know you guys don't know a lick of shit. 

March 31, 2014 @ 00:52:13
Just being honest. 
Dont waste your money on a $50 box. 
You could buy two shirts you'd actually wear for that price. 
Unless of course you want a SICK ASS COOL ASS FUCK SWAG tank top.
"We will never do another black box again" - Mega 2013
Must have a shit ton of stuff that no one wanted. 

March 31, 2014 @ 02:05:32
Just being honest. 
Lups you don't know anything. Please stop posting or ill get you banned from the forums. Aka this isn't Mega. 

March 31, 2014 @ 03:41:26
just out of interest, what would likely be included in the fitty dolla box?
April 01, 2014 @ 11:04:27
just out of interest, what would likely be included in the fitty dolla box?
its close to $125 worth of stuff or more.

April 01, 2014 @ 12:53:52
Just being honest. 
Lups you don't know anything. Please stop posting or ill get you banned from the forums. Aka this isn't Mega. 
Oh i dont?
I bought a $100 box last time and got TERRIBLE stuff.
That yellow dress of a t-shirt was my cut-n-sewn.........

It would be in your best interested to anyone planning on buying a box, that you should probably only buy a box $200 and up.  But even then you'll be shaking the dice as to what crap you'll get.

April 01, 2014 @ 14:41:52
Just being honest. 
Oh i dont?
I bought a $100 box last time and got TERRIBLE stuff.
That yellow dress of a t-shirt was my cut-n-sewn.........

It would be in your best interested to anyone planning on buying a box, that you should probably only buy a box $200 and up.  But even then you'll be shaking the dice as to what crap you'll get.
ive gotten 500 and 200 boxes shit was great salty ass dude go get OBEY tatted on your other arm.

Lillyhammer

April 01, 2014 @ 16:50:22
Thats exactly why i said get a $200 box and up. DURRRRRRRRRR

April 01, 2014 @ 18:25:30
Damn lups you seem kinda salty no hate. Why keep posting here if you hate blackscale so much?
April 01, 2014 @ 22:24:08
Damn lups you seem kinda salty no hate. Why keep posting here if you hate blackscale so much?
because he cry baby with no moderator tag

April 02, 2014 @ 01:47:19

Instagram - @octose // I promote music - Youtube.com/thephuzz

April 02, 2014 @ 02:59:11

April 02, 2014 @ 04:57:28
if anyone has those grateful dead inspired trucker hats though ill take them off you pm me.
April 02, 2014 @ 05:37:12
I think you guys are forgetting at the end of the day that this is a business. You want to make money. As much as you can.
April 02, 2014 @ 05:56:33
I think you guys are forgetting at the end of the day that this is a business. You want to make money. As much as you can.
Feeding your family, your crew and the people that make this machine run. But hey cool isn't being broke. 

April 02, 2014 @ 06:58:11
man jus think of me as like the Edward Snowden of hypebeast. i jus hea 4 da peepl

April 02, 2014 @ 07:37:02
April 02, 2014 @ 08:58:33

April 02, 2014 @ 08:58:54
man jus think of me as like the Edward Snowden of hypebeast. i jus hea 4 da peepl
who? Edward Scissorhands?

April 02, 2014 @ 11:56:37
I have never bought a BS design, so maybe I'm not the one to comment but looking from the outside in, it seems like the die hard BS fans feel like they got slapped in the face by you guys "selling" out to PacSun.

At the end of the day, its all a biz, so money is the main factor but you have to take into consideration how this brand will now seem "watered down" when sitting next to Been Thrill and Billabong at the mall.

It just feels like this is will be the new Obey from Urban Outfitters...

Go on and hate me all you want, just speaking mind. Honestly I hope I'm wrong and you guys can still do what you guys do, even with the PacSun connect.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 02, 2014 @ 14:19:23

April 02, 2014 @ 16:30:22
I think you forget that at the end of the day a business might be trying to earn money but the image they portray in the process is what matters, not the fact that they are a "business".

April 02, 2014 @ 16:53:02
Well im not going to just let Michael threaten me in multiple threads and just walk away. 
Hes a punk bitch.

April 02, 2014 @ 17:18:53
Lol mad cause he got your mod powers taken huh

Lillyhammer

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x