[Black Scale] - 2014 Official Discussion Thread

March 27, 2014 @ 06:09:01 AM
Well first of all, i didnt see any of these replies until just now. 

Mega felt his emotions needed to carry on to my marketplace listing by making threats there.

I said RIP BLACK SCALE because all Mega does is talk shit about people who support his brand on here. Have one bad thing to say about a piece they drop and Mega starts telling you he'll fuck your mom, or you should be dead.

I dont for one second think this brand is wack, just the owner is. Thats enough for me to not want to support it. I will voice my opinion on here, just as everyone else does. For doing so, i will wreak in the wrath of Megas homotional explosions. You're lucky Hypebeast is such a SMALL portion of the reason your brand is successful. If the true core of your supporters saw how to treat people that got something to say to you positively or negatively, they'd think twice too.

P.S.- My username is pronounced L-UP-S, not LOOPS

Actually my real supporters love me talking shit to you clowns. Hypebeast forum is just another place were y'all duck heads try to have a voice but your voice doesn't mean anything so I just have fun shitting on y'all fuckwrs. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 27, 2014 @ 06:09:39 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm heading to NYC in a couple of weeks and looking forward going to the New York location. Exclusives by April 12 Mega?
Maybe. Will see. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 27, 2014 @ 14:28:22 PM
You are not a respectable man Michael Yabut.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

March 27, 2014 @ 14:50:33 PM
Hopefully Rocky gets your brand relevant again in the years to come.
'Cause PLNDR can only stock so much of your shit at one time.

March 27, 2014 @ 18:17:36 PM
LOL. Ryandagod of all people taking shots. What's wrong bruh. Has ian connor not been wearing it or something? I can guarantee if he did you would be on it like a fly on shit you hypebeast faggot. 
And LUPS how are you really gonna come on here and talk shit bout a brand and then act all butthurt when the people behind the brand defend it? and then tell them they aren't respectable? get out, it's far more respectable to defend your work than roll over to some pussy on the internet who hasn't got a clue what he's talking about.
March 27, 2014 @ 18:19:55 PM
Are you really trying to convince us that you're not mega? Hahahah so many times already in the past you tried pulling that same thing. "ohh well this isn't mega anymore! he doesn't care about hype beast!" You can't be serious. you make the same retarded ass grammatical mistakes in your typing as mega, YOU ARE MEGA. You aren't fooling anyone. Just face reality, your brand is dying and the sourness on your part is apparent. You're so dumb that you can't even act slick about it. In the very same post you say you aren't mega, you say something else that clearly indicates things only Mega would know or speak about. hahaah I'm fucking done..you are seriously shit for brains, way dumber than the "kids" you try to insult.

Ruxpin is also you mega. meaning you're having fake conversations with yourself about your brand because no one else gives a fuck to talk about it in here anymore because it's irrelevant in 2014. Lmaooo..this can't be life.

RIP this dead ass brand lmao. Mega's fat ass is taking to twitter now throwing out shots just for attention. His fat ass or brand has not got burn since that lame 420 collab with A$AP.... marking its irrelevancy for quite some time 
Check out laced http://shop.laced569.com/. Hows work Ryan?
loool i seen this before. and this clown tries to act like he's some up and coming figure in the fashion world.
March 27, 2014 @ 20:37:41 PM
Hopefully Rocky gets your brand relevant again in the years to come.
'Cause PLNDR can only stock so much of your shit at one time.
What happen you ain't a moderator anymore? Lol. Remember we aren't successful because of rappers. We didn't ups our brand because of rappers. That's why you are a Hypebeast troll. 

March 27, 2014 @ 20:40:17 PM
RIP this dead ass brand lmao. Mega's fat ass is taking to twitter now throwing out shots just for attention. His fat ass or brand has not got burn since that lame 420 collab with A$AP.... marking its irrelevancy for quite some time 
loool i seen this before. and this clown tries to act like he's some up and coming figure in the fashion world.
Streetwear is a rebellious industry. The only difference is all these kids bitching really don't get it. It's people who are leaders of this industry and if you have bad blood with them then you won't last and will on be a shit talking Hypebeast. 

March 27, 2014 @ 23:23:13 PM
Streetwear is a rebellious industry. The only difference is all these kids bitching really don't get it. It's people who are leaders of this industry and if you have bad blood with them then you won't last and will on be a shit talking Hypebeast. 
You should confront him where he makes 8$ an hour. Can be a new Article for HypeBeast- "How to catch a Frail Kid".
March 27, 2014 @ 23:32:18 PM
"When Black Scale goes under, thank god for PLNDR"

You took this shit way too far Michael. For me saying what RIP BLACK SCALE?
youre the bitch who can't handle people's opinions of your brand, what they've bought from your brand and disliked or anyone who straight up doesn't like your opinions, designs or what the brand stands for.
You shouldn't be a member here. This thread is to discuss all things black scale. Not "tell me positive things about my brand so I can stroke my ego". You lash out like a an a kid with undiagnosed ADHD. Pussy

March 27, 2014 @ 23:36:55 PM

youre the bitch who can't handle people's opinions of your brand, what they've bought from your brand and disliked or anyone who straight up doesn't like your opinions, designs or what the brand stands for.
You shouldn't be a member here. This thread is to discuss all things black scale. Not "tell me positive things about my brand so I can stroke my ego". You lash out like a an a kid with undiagnosed ADHD. Pussy
lups you obviously caught major feels. just leave
March 27, 2014 @ 23:42:10 PM

yo mega leave lups alone  lol hes crying cause he just got a hypebeast mod tatted on his other arm like a retard. lol lups got a phat pharm tattoo in 2001 and a LRG tattoo in 2007

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

March 27, 2014 @ 23:43:20 PM
I caught major feelings? You obviously didn't see how many comments Michael posted toward me in multiple threads.

March 27, 2014 @ 23:44:43 PM
LRG is completely relevant these days.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 28, 2014 @ 04:27:42 AM

I'm a bitch ok. I know how you look. I can't wait to see you. Lol Too far? Shut up and stop posting on our thread. No one wants you here stoops.

March 28, 2014 @ 04:28:29 AM

yo mega leave lups alone  lol hes crying cause he just got a hypebeast mod tatted on his other arm like a retard. lol lups got a phat pharm tattoo in 2001 and a LRG tattoo in 2007
lmao lol hahaha

March 28, 2014 @ 05:39:37 AM

I'm a bitch ok. I know how you look. I can't wait to see you. Lol Too far? Shut up and stop posting on our thread. No one wants you here stoops.
Mega, what's your take on Diamond as a streetwear brand?
March 28, 2014 @ 05:40:35 AM
Seriously......
March 28, 2014 @ 06:32:21 AM

Mega, what's your take on Diamond as a streetwear brand?
Nick is one of my bests friends in the industry and 15 years plus in the game for Diamond is a great benchmark. His team, his love for the industry and the people that support skate and streetwear it's only a dope brand. We never knew it could be this big as far as the industry and all the people that are into it now. It's really amazing where it is today and ow crazy it had gotten. 

March 28, 2014 @ 07:01:26 AM
BLACK BOX PROJECT IS NOW UP ONLINE AT BLACK-SCALE.COM

March 28, 2014 @ 16:57:12 PM
I'm selling some Black Scale items i can't wear cause too large & long for me (im wearing size S)
- http://ebay.eu/1f0C5Jf
- http://ebay.eu/1iI7sZx
- http://ebay.eu/1h3hnov
March 28, 2014 @ 17:10:56 PM
yo mega dit nast work at black scale?
March 28, 2014 @ 19:25:53 PM
yo mega dit nast work at black scale?
Just kicked it. Never worked there. 

March 28, 2014 @ 20:29:22 PM
Whats Ryan's email so I can order to Canada?
March 28, 2014 @ 21:04:30 PM
Really want a box can you help me out with international shipping to Canada  

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 29, 2014 @ 04:17:55 AM
Whats Ryan's email so I can order to Canada?
Ryan@black-scale.com and get on his VIP list

March 29, 2014 @ 04:19:36 AM
Really want a box can you help me out with international shipping to Canada  
Ryan@black-scale.com and get on his VIP list

March 30, 2014 @ 08:06:58 AM
What does a 50 dollar box give you? Like 1 higher quality piece and another normal piece and a hat or accessory? 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x