Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 23, 2014 @ 05:00 AM
BlackScale

^Mega using dummy/fake accounts now to keep the thread bumped and off the second page. Damn times are really getting rough over at BS.
you think we give a fuck about a thread? lol you are dumbass. fake accounts? lol. fucking retarded ass kids i swear. hahahaha.

rough? yeah it is getting rough. we are about to open two more stores. i guess thats what you do when it gets rough.

aka please get off our forum. do you see Mega even have his own account? Hello dumbs he doesn't even look at this shit anymore. This is whats real, you guys think you are really interacting with him but in reality he hasn't interacted with anyone on here for almost a year. 

with your 37 post rookie. maybe you are one of the trolls i got banned, hey welcome back to the trolling.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 23, 2014 @ 05:04 AM
BlackScale

Mega on my old account I said Black Scale should probably dumb down some of their designs. In retrospect it was a dumb thing to say because first and foremost I'm for the kids but I'm also a fan of design, art and self expression. And you guys should keep doing your thing. This brand isn't really my cup of tea anymore but it's your brand and your vision and you should stay true to it. I really like the brand, it's just not for me. But you guys provided excellent customer service and the mystery boxes I received were always dope. So my 2 cents is that you should keep it real.
We will always do what we do and we will NEVER do what trendy people do.

We have history in this culture and many people that come on here are youth that beg for acceptance to be a part of this culture. We didn't begged anyone for a chance so it doesn't ever matter what any of you think. So I am stoked you like the brand but if it's not your cup of tea any more than hey maybe coffee will work. Keeping it real is easy. But many of you don't know what's reality. You guys are all internet heads that follow the trending topic.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 23, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
jakasd

how much did pacsun pay you to carry your brand?
March 23, 2014 @ 07:34 AM
ruxpin

Mega on my old account I said Black Scale should probably dumb down some of their designs. In retrospect it was a dumb thing to say because first and foremost I'm for the kids but I'm also a fan of design, art and self expression. And you guys should keep doing your thing. This brand isn't really my cup of tea anymore but it's your brand and your vision and you should stay true to it. I really like the brand, it's just not for me. But you guys provided excellent customer service and the mystery boxes I received were always dope. So my 2 cents is that you should keep it real.

We have history in this culture and many people that come on here are youth that beg for acceptance to be a part of this culture. We didn't begged anyone for a chance so it doesn't ever matter what any of you think. So I am stoked you like the brand but if it's not your cup of tea any more than hey maybe coffee will work. Keeping it real is easy. But many of you don't know what's reality. You guys are all internet heads that follow the trending topic.
No doubt, I have respect for you and the brand. That's good if you never do what trendy people do. Stay true to yourself, that is a lesson I had to learn recently. You are absolutely right about people that don't know what's reality. And in the future I may still buy some clothing from the brand. It's just the 666 type of stuff is too hard for me lol. I don't like to go against the grain too much. But always stay true and fuck the haters.
March 23, 2014 @ 08:29 AM
notimeforstress

^Mega using dummy/fake accounts now to keep the thread bumped and off the second page. Damn times are really getting rough over at BS.
you think we give a fuck about a thread? lol you are dumbass. fake accounts? lol. fucking retarded ass kids i swear. hahahaha.

rough? yeah it is getting rough. we are about to open two more stores. i guess thats what you do when it gets rough.

aka please get off our forum. do you see Mega even have his own account? Hello dumbs he doesn't even look at this shit anymore. This is whats real, you guys think you are really interacting with him but in reality he hasn't interacted with anyone on here for almost a year. 

with your 37 post rookie. maybe you are one of the trolls i got banned, hey welcome back to the trolling.
Are you really trying to convince us that you're not mega? Hahahah so many times already in the past you tried pulling that same thing. "ohh well this isn't mega anymore! he doesn't care about hype beast!" You can't be serious. you make the same retarded ass grammatical mistakes in your typing as mega, YOU ARE MEGA. You aren't fooling anyone. Just face reality, your brand is dying and the sourness on your part is apparent. You're so dumb that you can't even act slick about it. In the very same post you say you aren't mega, you say something else that clearly indicates things only Mega would know or speak about. hahaah I'm fucking done..you are seriously shit for brains, way dumber than the "kids" you try to insult.

Ruxpin is also you mega. meaning you're having fake conversations with yourself about your brand because no one else gives a fuck to talk about it in here anymore because it's irrelevant in 2014. Lmaooo..this can't be life.
March 23, 2014 @ 11:32 AM
Alexvnder

I stil like black scale smile gonna buy some this summer when I go to Korea
March 23, 2014 @ 06:05 PM
luis78851

When do the black scalexbloodbath bucket hats ship out?
March 23, 2014 @ 07:13 PM
dotcalm

"haters are my motivators"
- mega

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

March 23, 2014 @ 08:29 PM
BlackScale

Are you really trying to convince us that you're not mega? Hahahah so many times already in the past you tried pulling that same thing. "ohh well this isn't mega anymore! he doesn't care about hype beast!" You can't be serious. you make the same retarded ass grammatical mistakes in your typing as mega, YOU ARE MEGA. You aren't fooling anyone. Just face reality, your brand is dying and the sourness on your part is apparent. You're so dumb that you can't even act slick about it. In the very same post you say you aren't mega, you say something else that clearly indicates things only Mega would know or speak about. hahaah I'm fucking done..you are seriously shit for brains, way dumber than the "kids" you try to insult.

Ruxpin is also you mega. meaning you're having fake conversations with yourself about your brand because no one else gives a fuck to talk about it in here anymore because it's irrelevant in 2014. Lmaooo..this can't be life.
Thanks for the paragraph. From Mega. Lol. Add a avatar picture and then change your name because you sounded stressed out writing this with all that emotion. Did I also have sex with your mother? Damn it's crazy how many kids grow up and wonder if I'm their daddy. It's crazy how much you want to say "Mega". Lol
Can you stop posting on our thread now? Proper English is not welcome here.

March 23, 2014 @ 08:30 PM
BlackScale

Are the NY exclusive tees and snaps droppin soon?
Dropping in a week or two

March 23, 2014 @ 08:34 PM
BlackScale

When do the black scalexbloodbath bucket hats ship out?
Monday

March 23, 2014 @ 08:35 PM
BlackScale

I stil like black scale gonna buy some this summer when I go to Korea
Korea is one ill place. 

March 23, 2014 @ 08:36 PM
BlackScale

No doubt, I have respect for you and the brand. That's good if you never do what trendy people do. Stay true to yourself, that is a lesson I had to learn recently. You are absolutely right about people that don't know what's reality. And in the future I may still buy some clothing from the brand. It's just the 666 type of stuff is too hard for me lol. I don't like to go against the grain too much. But always stay true and fuck the haters.
666 is not that hard. Notorius Big was going to release a line called 666 back then and that clothing line would've been super ill. 

March 23, 2014 @ 08:59 PM
Dat1Dude562

Mega, you had a good run. #gonebutneverforgotten

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 23, 2014 @ 10:21 PM
BlackScale

Your mother had a good run too 

March 24, 2014 @ 04:04 AM
ruxpin

666 is not that hard. Notorius Big was going to release a line called 666 back then and that clothing line would've been super ill.
True, maybe I used the wrong word. It's not that it's hard it's that I'm just a white kid who lives in a community of white conservative people, and wearing some Black Scale pieces would just bring unwanted attention to myself. Like I said I'm a fan of self expression though so do your thing. Real recognize real.
March 24, 2014 @ 06:47 AM
BlackScale

True, maybe I used the wrong word. It's not that it's hard it's that I'm just a white kid who lives in a community of white conservative people, and wearing some Black Scale pieces would just bring unwanted attention to myself. Like I said I'm a fan of self expression though so do your thing. Real recognize real.
I hear you but the line is so big that you can get designs that don't have any religious references.

March 24, 2014 @ 07:22 AM
kirbyiam

What's the sizing like for the "BS X BLOODBATH RAGLAN WHT?" 

-Inches wise.
March 25, 2014 @ 06:07 AM
notimeforstress

Your mother had a good run too 
b-b-b-ut i thought this wasn't mega?

March 25, 2014 @ 09:33 AM
Glo'bito

I love what you do Mega and I aint tryna knock your hustle or anything. but Pac Sun... why Mega why..

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

March 25, 2014 @ 09:43 AM
CLASSxSICK

hey Black Scale, anyway you can still get one of those Alive and Well Wolf tees? 
March 25, 2014 @ 05:37 PM
BlackScale

I love what you do Mega and I aint tryna knock your hustle or anything. but Pac Sun... why Mega why..

You guys make it sound like PAC Sun carries the entire line. Lol. They will get select designs and special colorways for them. All the ready to wear stays in select doors. 

March 25, 2014 @ 05:37 PM
BlackScale

hey Black Scale, anyway you can still get one of those Alive and Well Wolf tees
Sold out

March 25, 2014 @ 08:34 PM
Alexvnder

Did you know that there is this brand called profound who almost got the same clothes as black scale hahaha
March 26, 2014 @ 01:42 AM
BlackScale

Did you know that there is this brand called profound who almost got the same clothes as black scale hahaha
That's like every new brand that's coming out now. Haven't you noticed?

March 26, 2014 @ 06:01 AM
luis78851

Got my black scale x bloodbath bucket hat great quality and fit great. Great job on this collaboration.
March 26, 2014 @ 07:22 AM
BlackScale

Are the NY exclusive tees and snaps droppin soon?
Dropping in a week or two

Any previews? 
Will have em up soon. 

March 26, 2014 @ 07:52 AM
FairfaxNatives

Remember the C&C "Illuminati" Collection anyone?
March 26, 2014 @ 08:00 AM
BlackScale

Yup why you ask?

March 26, 2014 @ 02:15 PM
FairfaxNatives

Yup why you ask?

Cuz that line inspired many black and white prints

Please login first to reply.