Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 9, 2014 @ 07:16 AM
Pique Apparel

Perfect, thank you!
No doubt
I might actually cruise to LA next week. Is it available at La Brea or is it an online exclusive?
It's available in store at Black Scale LA
Awesome, thanks again man
March 9, 2014 @ 07:41 AM
warreng23

Hey black scale I sent you a message on here.
March 9, 2014 @ 02:59 PM
Alexvnder

Love black scale. But it would be great if you also could pay in euros on the original website so the price wouldnt be so damn high if i do international checkout because it changes from dollars to euros. 
March 9, 2014 @ 03:07 PM
Alexvnder

yo guys, this summer I go to seoul, south korea. And I was wondering where they sell black scale there, here in the netherlands there are no shops where they sell black scale so I only have the internet so maybe there is in seoul.
thanks 
March 9, 2014 @ 03:32 PM
pavleshka

Anybody have an email to get in contact with someone from Black Scale?
What's good?
Tried messaging you guys on here, but didn't hear back. Just wanna know if an item is still in stock.

Respect Few - Fear None

March 9, 2014 @ 11:26 PM
fg-mabz

Hi there ! 
How can i reach somebody from Black Scale, the shipping is too expensive for Europe, Reezy told me he could help on twitter, asked my mail, gave it to him but then nothing...
he ain't replying on twitter, can i get in touch with somebody before the item i want is out of stock? Thx 
March 10, 2014 @ 02:04 AM
BlackScale

Love black scale. But it would be great if you also could pay in euros on the original website so the price wouldnt be so damn high if i do international checkout because it changes from dollars to euros. 
Best thing to do is email Reezy and he can add you to his VIP international customer list
ryan@black-scale.com

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 10, 2014 @ 02:04 AM
BlackScale

yo guys, this summer I go to seoul, south korea. And I was wondering where they sell black scale there, here in the netherlands there are no shops where they sell black scale so I only have the internet so maybe there is in seoul.
thanks 
Fuser/ Black Swan has Black Scale

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 10, 2014 @ 02:05 AM
BlackScale

Anybody have an email to get in contact with someone from Black Scale?
What's good?
Tried messaging you guys on here, but didn't hear back. Just wanna know if an item is still in stock.
Ok let me check the messages. Thank You

March 10, 2014 @ 02:05 AM
BlackScale

Hi there ! 
How can i reach somebody from Black Scale, the shipping is too expensive for Europe, Reezy told me he could help on twitter, asked my mail, gave it to him but then nothing...
he ain't replying on twitter, can i get in touch with somebody before the item i want is out of stock? Thx 
Email him and let him know to check the forums so he sees our convo. 

March 10, 2014 @ 02:14 AM
warreng23

yay hes back
March 10, 2014 @ 02:19 AM
warreng23

Don't forget my message! smile
March 10, 2014 @ 01:22 PM
fg-mabz

^^
ryan@black-scale.com for reezy
Ow Thanx ! i had this mail Ryang@black-scale.com but it didn't work anymore 
March 12, 2014 @ 11:23 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

yall mad a$ap don't fuck wit yall no mo
March 13, 2014 @ 01:10 AM
BlackScale

yall mad a$ap don't fuck wit yall no mo
Why would we be mad? ASAP is fam. 

If they don't want to wear the clothes hey what can you do?

Right? 

March 13, 2014 @ 01:24 AM
LUPS

RIP BLACK SCALE

|| instagram: lups1 ||

March 13, 2014 @ 01:57 AM
HWYS - Joey

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 13, 2014 @ 03:29 AM
DarkGrapes

RIP BLACK SCALE
LOL! RIP Black Scale? But not RIP Diamond, even though it's been sold in Pac Sun for years and even does shitty exclusives for them? Riiiiight....

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

March 13, 2014 @ 03:53 AM
BlackScale

RIP BLACK SCALE
Lups are you sure you want to beef with me? Being a moderator and all? Lol. You have to be very careful who you are saying these things to lol. Believe me fam. I'll get ya booted from this forum in a heart beat. Test me. You wack piece of shit. Who the fuck wants to be a moderator for a forum anyway? You fucking loser. Rip huh? Lol. You want to be part of this industry so bad you are a moderator. Lol. Come on son. Gtfoh. 

March 13, 2014 @ 03:54 AM
BlackScale

RIP BLACK SCALE
LOL! RIP Black Scale? But not RIP Diamond, even though it's been sold in Pac Sun for years and even does shitty exclusives for them? Riiiiight....
He's a dummie. He's like one of those retarded kids I'll come across one day trying to work in the industry and then figures out shortly why he lost his job. 

March 13, 2014 @ 04:08 AM
BlackScale

Moderators can suck my dick lol. 

March 13, 2014 @ 04:40 AM
blakplague

Do we really need to go down this road? This isn't the SupForum. Lets not make it one.
March 13, 2014 @ 09:03 AM
BlackScale

RIP BLACK SCALE

Not cool bro, don't come in here and jump on the hate train like a lot of people do...we all know you are loyal to Diamond but to come in here and say that, that's just fucked up especially coming from a MOD
The funny part is he's a nobody. Lol. 

March 13, 2014 @ 09:23 AM
nofun

wait, so the trolls are crying because BS is doing a PacSun collab, and then sayin BS is crap now because ASAP stopped wearing BS.....

"Other prominent PacSun affiliates include A$AP Rocky, who performed at a PacSun event in December"

lol clowns.
March 13, 2014 @ 10:27 AM
BlackScale

wait, so the trolls are crying because BS is doing a PacSun collab, and then sayin BS is crap now because ASAP stopped wearing BS.....

"Other prominent PacSun affiliates include A$AP Rocky, who performed at a PacSun event in December"

lol clowns.
What clown out there that's not a kid follows what rappers do? Lol. Ohhhhh shit that rapper or this rapper wears it? That's means I'm gonna rush to get some and pretend I'm them. Lol

March 13, 2014 @ 05:29 PM
Alexvnder

I am not a dickrider or something. but i actually found out this brand through the whole asap mob. I dont want to be like asap rocky but i just like the clothes. So actually its also good to have celbirties wearing some brands becasue its gets recognition for example me, cus like no1 wears in the netherlands black scale so otherwise id never known the brand
March 13, 2014 @ 06:07 PM
SilvioDante

RIP BLACK SCALE
this nigga got diamond tattooed across his forearm and is saying RIP Blackscale lol when diamond be dead. Other arm must say Obey.
March 13, 2014 @ 06:08 PM
The Fiasco

RIP BLACK SCALE
Lups you're a fucking faggot. Go back to sucking off Nick Diamonds.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 13, 2014 @ 09:56 PM
BlackScale

I am not a dickrider or something. but i actually found out this brand through the whole asap mob. I dont want to be like asap rocky but i just like the clothes. So actually its also good to have celbirties wearing some brands becasue its gets recognition for example me, cus like no1 wears in the netherlands black scale so otherwise id never known the brand
This is true. Certain celebrities are a great look. Rocky was a perfect collab with us. Especially when he first came out. I will have love for ASAP especially Rocky. He really supported us. He's forever family. 

March 13, 2014 @ 09:57 PM
BlackScale

No more Lups talk. He's a idiot. Let's get back to Black Scale. 

Please login first to reply.