stumbled upon something interesting...
http://www.antonioli.eu/en/products/au4001-02-04/men#.UxO_2l4qa2w
that is a damn shame. 
March 2, 2014 @ 11:57 PM
headshot7

that is a damn shame. 
Virgil Abloh aka Pyrex Vision -> Off-White...
March 3, 2014 @ 12:08 AM
idmwyni

that is a damn shame. 
Virgil Abloh aka Pyrex Vision -> Off-White...
yh I know. it's a damn shame he couldn't do something original
March 4, 2014 @ 07:39 PM
NOVH DIGITVL

what size on the longsleeve is the model wearing in the pic above?
medium
March 4, 2014 @ 07:46 PM
Originatek

what kind of T do they screen print on?
March 4, 2014 @ 07:51 PM
blackice

Is black scale x PAC sun a joke? I know it's not April yet...
March 4, 2014 @ 09:15 PM
octose

It's amazing how quickly a brand can fuck their image over and not give a fuck about it. I guess Mega's integrity just keeps lowering itself.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

March 5, 2014 @ 12:32 PM
demon

It's amazing how quickly a brand can fuck their image over and not give a fuck about it. I guess Mega's integrity just keeps lowering itself.
been a while but i come back to see words of a bs x pacsun deal? i hate nothing more than a bunch of lil mall fuck boys wearing shit like been trill and especially black scale. tf
March 6, 2014 @ 06:02 AM
kosmiklol

All i hope is that they get BASIC print tees no cut n sew or ready to wear please.
March 6, 2014 @ 06:30 AM
blackice

March 6, 2014 @ 03:36 PM
SilvioDante

no wonder asap dropped BS from rotation.
March 6, 2014 @ 06:55 PM
backlikethat

black scale fell off. street wear game is changing but they dont kno how to adapt so they still
doin the same ol shit
March 6, 2014 @ 10:19 PM
TommyGearWaves

damn, just when there was the smallest amount for hope, TBH the last few drops had some dope pieces.
they go and do this. 
PayCheck>pride/integrity 
Been waiting to see Mega's response, guess INB4 threats of having us banned or the classic, go get your own clothing company / label started.

March 7, 2014 @ 12:19 AM
solexsup

black scale fell off. street wear game is changing but they dont kno how to adapt so they still
doin the same ol shit
im tired of seeing that damn flag.
March 7, 2014 @ 08:38 AM
BlackScale

lol ok, we aren't a brand for you and we don't give a fuck what you think lol.

best thing about it is we never ask you to buy our brand. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 7, 2014 @ 08:40 AM
BlackScale

All i hope is that they get BASIC print tees no cut n sew or ready to wear please.
all tees, hats and basic program.

our ready to wear is only getting better and is only going to be available at fine retailers.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 7, 2014 @ 08:41 AM
BlackScale

lol is that how you look at fashion? is through artist? asap dropped us? lmao. thats what makes you buys peoples clothes is rappers? gtfoh and go download a mix tape.

March 7, 2014 @ 08:42 AM
BlackScale

^^

but you continue to dickride that box logo
lol lmao

March 7, 2014 @ 08:44 AM
BlackScale

doin the same ol shit
fell off? ok.

with your 4k comments. 

March 7, 2014 @ 08:45 AM
BlackScale

damn, just when there was the smallest amount for hope, TBH the last few drops had some dope pieces.
they go and do this. 
PayCheck>pride/integrity 
Been waiting to see Mega's response, guess INB4 threats of having us banned or the classic, go get your own clothing company / label started.

Mega is running around China,I dont blame him for not being on here reading all this shit but Im sure he will be back on here once he gets back to the states
Actually Mega will never post on here again. He made it a point that the forums fell off and it's not relevant. We are here to post for him.

March 7, 2014 @ 08:47 AM
BlackScale

Blvck Scvle X Mighty Healthy

MORE INFO ON THE RELEASE COMING SOON

March 7, 2014 @ 08:54 AM
octose

lol is that how you look at fashion? is through artist? asap dropped us? lmao. thats what makes you buys peoples clothes is rappers? gtfoh and go download a mix tape.
Lmao you honestly can't be blinded by the fact that your brand is what it is today because of that A$AP partnership. Seeing your current direction, promoting fatty shit in PLNDR, Pac Sun and Zumiez, no wonder you took A$AP under the wing, now your more commercial than they are lmao.

March 7, 2014 @ 01:14 PM
cypress

Blvck Scvle X Mighty Healthy

MORE INFO ON THE RELEASE COMING SOON

This shit looks dope & Fuck a BOX LOGO
March 7, 2014 @ 04:44 PM
idmwyni

Lmao you honestly can't be blinded by the fact that your brand is what it is today because of that A$AP partnership. Seeing your current direction, promoting fatty shit in PLNDR, Pac Sun and Zumiez, no wonder you took A$AP under the wing, now your more commercial than they are lmao.
lol gtfo octose.last time i saw you on the blackscale thread you were whining that stuff was too expensive. Sounds like you can't afford it so it doesn't matter where it's sold.  
March 7, 2014 @ 10:23 PM
Fated America

That americon black tee looks amazing! Does it have anything on the back?
March 7, 2014 @ 11:19 PM
highandbry

lol at replying to the critics. just do your thing man. not a good look for the brand imo.
March 7, 2014 @ 11:53 PM
octose

lol gtfo octose.last time i saw you on the blackscale thread you were whining that stuff was too expensive. Sounds like you can't afford it so it doesn't matter where it's sold.  
I was whining at the business direction Mega took, not the prices.

March 8, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
koreyhines1

dope thread.
March 8, 2014 @ 07:23 AM
street lights

made me laugh lol.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

March 8, 2014 @ 12:18 PM
BlackScale

Sounds like you buy a lot of Black Scale lol

Please login first to reply.