Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 30, 2014 @ 05:56 AM
tzby

i got my frenchy anorak today and i honestly like my fit, im 6foot 2in 155lb and went with large, it is a bit loose but i just tied the bottom strings and now it fits perfect. and of course the quality of it was amazing too as always

~

January 30, 2014 @ 09:29 PM
TheBandits

If anyone could track me down a grey sosa jersey in XXL it would be much appreciated, regretting not copping 

Edit: Managed to track one down in store cool
January 31, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
iamzan

Attention I Love Ugly fam,

I'm looking for a pair of the Light Grey James Pant in size S. I already have the blazer in my possession, I just need the pants to complete the suit.

If anyone is willing to sell these, PM me. Thanks in advance.
January 31, 2014 @ 02:04 PM
cfevhbwh

Anyone know of any stores in Melbourne that stock I Love Ugly?
February 1, 2014 @ 03:08 AM
February 1, 2014 @ 03:57 AM
RedRanger

1ST PRODUCT(HAWTHORN)
DAKOTA 501(MELBORNE)

That's from their stockists list on the site, i heard dakota 501 was closing down or something tho, could be wrong.
1st product had little to no stock the one time i went there. 

dakota 501 is good, went there last year, don't know the state of it now though
February 1, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
FiggRow

who wants to buy a pair of Medium black zepsy pants new with tags and bag? i only wore them once but i wasnt feeling them. pm me if interested

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

February 1, 2014 @ 01:15 PM
cfevhbwh

Dakota 501 shut down a few weeks ago unfortunately. I never knew 1st Product stocked it though. The stockists page never loads for me, all I can ever see are the NZ stores.

I guess I'll have to order online. Can anyone tell me what the difference between the 2 black Zespy pants available is?
February 4, 2014 @ 06:56 AM
hantzec

Guys , is it possible to walk comfortably in the ralph? :x they are so rigid ... am wondering if i size up will it become better confused
February 4, 2014 @ 08:17 AM
geazy

Hi Guys! I had a few things from ilu, but im always not sure if i take a large or a xlarge, im a skinny guy but very tall so i like to wear shirts a little bit longer. Ilu Large is very short but also very tight, so will a xlarge fiit better?
Anyone who wears a large? and can tell me about the fit? Sorry for my badass school english.
February 4, 2014 @ 09:39 AM
Iarumas

^ Holy shit if you think ILU shirts are short you're in trouble. 
But yeah, there's pretty detailed measurements on each product on their page (iloveugly.net) so just measure XL and see if it fits better compared to the L.
February 5, 2014 @ 06:55 AM
dbradley

Superette has accidentally put up some (or hopefully not all) of the new drop
http://www.superette.co.nz/shop-by-designer/i-love-ugly.html

Includes Plain Black parka, and a new englishman print (which looks awful in my opinion)
February 5, 2014 @ 06:57 AM
tewsdays

If anyone has the Iceberg Anorak in size Large for sale let me know. I'm interested. 
February 5, 2014 @ 08:43 AM
M.

Includes Plain Black parka, and a new englishman print (which looks awful in my opinion)
Nice find. Honestly not feeling anything besides the black parka, it's always a nice piece to have from them. Hopefully they have some other pieces that catches my attention.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 5, 2014 @ 12:58 PM
Iarumas

Nice find. Honestly not feeling anything besides the black parka, it's always a nice piece to have from them. Hopefully they have some other pieces that catches my attention.
They're releasing a (in my opinion) really nice shirt with some kind of cartoonish/trippy pattern in a white/black/gray color. Definitely getting that one.
February 5, 2014 @ 05:10 PM
ksespeer

just recieved my order, this and this both in orange. 
maaaan, that embroidery is incredibly awesome. 
165 5'9 medium fits perfectly
February 5, 2014 @ 07:09 PM
Visionary

How do the Zespy pants fit? Are they jogger pants? could not really tell by the picture. What would you say a size small would be. Thanks.
February 5, 2014 @ 07:15 PM
kluong2012

So i recently purchased the zespy track pants in medium im a sz 30-31 in levis should i be worried?
February 6, 2014 @ 03:50 AM
cfevhbwh

So i recently purchased the zespy track pants in medium im a sz 30-31 in levis should i be worried?
I'm a 30-31 in most things and medium fits me a little tighter than I'd like, but a lot better than large fits. I reckon you should be ok with track pants though I imagine they're a bit more flexible than normal Zespy pants.
February 6, 2014 @ 05:22 AM
kluong2012

I'm a 30-31 in most things and medium fits me a little tighter than I'd like, but a lot better than large fits. I reckon you should be ok with track pants though I imagine they're a bit more flexible than normal Zespy pants.
can i dougie in them? lolsmile thank you i thought i bought the wrong size when i looked back at my purchase
February 6, 2014 @ 05:42 AM
tddevil1

Anyone know what the fit is like on the jontys? Cause i have medium zespys which are too big but i tried on a pair of small jontys and i couldn't really fit it round my ankle
February 6, 2014 @ 09:44 AM
Iarumas

Anybody own a zip hoodie from ILU? Preferably the white lady one.
Is it short/tight etc?
February 6, 2014 @ 11:39 PM
ksespeer

hey yo
which size should I get theese if I have edwins 30x32?
thanks
February 8, 2014 @ 12:10 AM
tiberius93

Anyone know what the fit is like on the jontys? Cause i have medium zespys which are too big but i tried on a pair of small jontys and i couldn't really fit it round my ankle
Yeah jontys are pretty true to size, i'm sz 31-32 and medium fits perfectly

UFO's and Paradiddles.

February 8, 2014 @ 04:22 AM
tddevil1

What are the jontys like compared to the ralphs like tightness on leg and ankle??
February 9, 2014 @ 07:46 AM
nylon

What are the jontys like compared to the ralphs like tightness on leg and ankle??
Jonty is their version of a CHINO. Crotch is relax but tapers narrowly after the knee cap.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

February 10, 2014 @ 04:29 AM
StreetBiz

Considering getting the Zespy Pants. I've heard in the original release that people were struggling to get up stairs in them.
I got some Zespy tracks in a different colour and climbing stairs is easy but just wondering about the jeans. Is it still the same?

As for the stair climbing, does it need to break in for a few hours and then stair climbing is simple?
February 10, 2014 @ 07:28 AM
tddevil1

Got medium black chalk zespys. Looking to swap with someone for small patterned zespys or jontys??
February 11, 2014 @ 12:44 PM
WYWRD

Considering getting the Zespy Pants. I've heard in the original release that people were struggling to get up stairs in them.
I got some Zespy tracks in a different colour and climbing stairs is easy but just wondering about the jeans. Is it still the same?

As for the stair climbing, does it need to break in for a few hours and then stair climbing is simple?
My brother owns a black pair of Zespys from the F/W 2013 collection In which they've slightly redesigned them, giving the pants 5% spandex. I wear them from time to time and compared to my Green Tea Zespys (S/S 13), the spandex helps a lot. There's no more "Break In" time and walking upstairs feels more natural and not forced.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

February 11, 2014 @ 12:54 PM
WYWRD

Can't see it anymore. Looks like Superette took down the February 14 pieces off of the site until ILU's ready to release the collection.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.