Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 20, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
munchow

Has anyone else noticed that the arm patches on the Anoraks and Parkas differ from those shown in the pictures? Because I went into a store and I noticed that the Navy Flag Parka had a leather 'i love ugly' patch (similar to those on the newest drop of five and six panel hats) but on the pictures of it online, the arm patch is a black 'Formidable' one!
January 21, 2014 @ 02:06 AM
maddhatter

Shouldn't take long, I'm actually surprised it hasn't been shipped yet. Probably due to the sale-thing going on. Once DHL gets ahold of the package, it'll most likely take 2-3 days before delivery.

-----

I feel like ILU should have its own forum. I'm not a big fan of hypebeast as a whole, and this thread is the only reason why I'm here (mainly because 95% of the user base are 13-year-old swag kids.)
I agree 100%.
yea, lets take this to KTT confused
January 21, 2014 @ 04:09 AM
YL

Shouldn't take long, I'm actually surprised it hasn't been shipped yet. Probably due to the sale-thing going on. Once DHL gets ahold of the package, it'll most likely take 2-3 days before delivery.

-----

I feel like ILU should have its own forum. I'm not a big fan of hypebeast as a whole, and this thread is the only reason why I'm here (mainly because 95% of the user base are 13-year-old swag kids.)
Thanks for the reply, I just got the email several minutes ago informing me that the order has been dispatched. Better late than never, but I'm still pretty stoked, hope it fits well.

As for ILU having its own forum, I second that notion.
January 21, 2014 @ 05:22 AM
lordpmf

Wish there merch was a bit less pricy. Appears to be great quality tho 
January 21, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
_daniele.harper

The Parka and Anorak jackets have the exact same sizing info on the website, which doesn't seem to make sense if you guys say the Anorak fits larger than the Parka
January 21, 2014 @ 07:38 AM
cfevhbwh

Anyone been to the Auckland store recently? I'll be there in a few days, hope they've still got a decent variety in stock
January 21, 2014 @ 01:00 PM
nylon

Got my shirts in. Strangely enough one of them i realized isn't found in the site. Here's the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.iloveugly.net/white-fleck-long-sleeve-shirt.html

(it's from the AUG 2013 drop.)

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

January 21, 2014 @ 06:49 PM
M.

Just got my package in, really fast shipping. Like I said, the Iceberg Anorak is one of my favorite pieces of last year so I had to get it in the sale. I went with a large and it fits bigger than their parkas but it's manageable.It's a really nice piece and for the price it was at, it's a steal. I took a couple of photos of the lining/details since they really didn't shoot any pics of it. Overall really nice piece.

Hood:

Inside pocket (didn't even know it had one):

Under cuff:

Side zip:
whats your weight and height? every fit pic of an anorak or iloveugly clothing i see the person is pretty much drowning in it
I'm 5' 10" and around 145ish pounds and the anorak fits bigger in general as compared to their other jackets. You can PROBABLY get away with sizing down. I had a feeling it was going to fit big simply on how it looked on the model but the medium sold out. Its no problem since it'll be a great layering piece. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 21, 2014 @ 08:33 PM
tddevil1

Anyone been to the Auckland store recently? I'll be there in a few days, hope they've still got a decent variety in stock
Go to the Newmarket Store not the Mount Eden store because the Newmarket Store has more stock and a wider range, it is a bit hard to find though so just make sure you look right down the street smile
January 21, 2014 @ 09:10 PM
Iarumas

Wish there merch was a bit less pricy. Appears to be great quality tho 
It's not that even expensive, only compared to H&M and those big chains.

Got my shirts in. Strangely enough one of them i realized isn't found in the site. Here's the link if anyone is interested:

I was wondering where that shirt went, been searching 2-3 times on their site.
January 22, 2014 @ 12:36 AM
my_spamaccount

Hey could you tell us what the fit is like? What's your height? smile
January 22, 2014 @ 12:33 PM
nylon

Hey could you tell us what the fit is like? What's your height?
Fits as usual, but this cutting is slightly longer than their regular fits. 1.79M and hovering around 67kgish..so relatively skinny. I pick S for all their button downs. Take note that their sleeves are kinda long...

If you got thick/wide shoulders, go up 1 because it's quite the tailor cut. (believe their model is wearing M.)

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

January 22, 2014 @ 06:58 PM
tddevil1

Has anyone else noticed that the arm patches on the Anoraks and Parkas differ from those shown in the pictures? Because I went into a store and I noticed that the Navy Flag Parka had a leather 'i love ugly' patch (similar to those on the newest drop of five and six panel hats) but on the pictures of it online, the arm patch is a black 'Formidable' one!
I bought the navy parka in store and it had the formidable arm patch the same as online...
January 22, 2014 @ 08:58 PM
YL

Anybody on here have any experience with exchanges (international)? My zespys came in today and they're HUGE.... Perhaps shrinking it could be a solution but I don't want to take any risks. What shipping company should I use and would exchanging it be worth it? 

The estimated taxes and duties on the site when I checked out was around 15 bucks, DHL just slapped me with 50. I don't want to have to pay more than the actual garment just to get it there and back.  
January 23, 2014 @ 10:56 PM
Danny

what's everyone's experience with ILU tee's? how do they fit? I'm thinking of grabbing a medium, (5'8 ish + 130lbs)
is it longer fit?
January 24, 2014 @ 01:12 AM
tddevil1

what's everyone's experience with ILU tee's? how do they fit? I'm thinking of grabbing a medium, (5'8 ish + 130lbs)
is it longer fit?
Yes they do fit longer then normal tees because they are made to be worn with i love ugly pants which all have fairly low crotches so that you can see the crotch when worn with their tops
January 24, 2014 @ 03:18 AM
aznbei

Is there an effective way to stretch the Ralph pants around the leg area?
January 24, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
dbradley

What i've amased over the last 7 month (plus a red pocket tee not shown)
Wanting a medium navy parka, if anyone in NZ is willing to part with one
January 24, 2014 @ 12:02 PM
nylon

THe only way to break them in is to wear it and have it go through a few washes.

January 24, 2014 @ 06:45 PM
Danny

Anyone have the Boston overshirt?
January 25, 2014 @ 12:18 AM
Danny

is it longer fit?
Yes they do fit longer then normal tees because they are made to be worn with i love ugly pants which all have fairly low crotches so that you can see the crotch when worn with their tops
cool thanks. + do you know how the crewneck sweaters fit?
January 25, 2014 @ 01:12 AM
Tekk

How long is this sale?
January 25, 2014 @ 01:29 AM
aznbei

THe only way to break them in is to wear it and have it go through a few washes.
Should i use fabric softner?
January 25, 2014 @ 01:44 AM
TheBandits

Hey has anyone tried the maxdavis code recently? i used it a week back in the sale to buy a parka but it doesn't seem to be working today? confused
January 25, 2014 @ 04:09 AM
Danny

Hey has anyone tried the maxdavis code recently? i used it a week back in the sale to buy a parka but it doesn't seem to be working today? 
Yeah I'm pretty sure they disable discount codes when sales are on
January 25, 2014 @ 06:10 AM
tddevil1

I have a small one if you're interested?
January 25, 2014 @ 09:09 AM
nylon

Should i use fabric softner?
I used detergent formulated for delicates (wool,down,cashmere.etc) first few washes and yes you can do that. (hand washed)

January 26, 2014 @ 08:35 AM
cabbage_giant

I have a small one if you're interested?
smile
January 27, 2014 @ 05:01 AM
tddevil1

I know this isn't like trademe or whatever but if anyone in NZ is interested i have a small sand polo and sand angle pocket tee for sale? Going cheap. Just message me
January 27, 2014 @ 06:27 AM
deaus

The parka both have different fits for sure. The anorak is more like a normal hoodie where as the way the parka is cut is more like the cut of a coat where you only have certain movement i.e. over your shoulders. also the fit of the anorak is just larger in general

Please login first to reply.