300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 1, 2014 @ 06:54 PM
blakplague

This thread has officially passed the Black Scale thread. Damn I guess this brands taking over.
August 1, 2014 @ 08:36 PM
Heng Jerald

I am a size 34, but I have fat thighs. Is sizing up to an XL on the zespys enough?
August 2, 2014 @ 05:12 PM
Hung Ping Jonathan Lui

Hi, does anyone know what is the fit like on the bobby pants? Is it same as the zespys? I am 5'8" but I weight 180 pounds mainly bulk on the upperbody but I do have rather large calves. Large or Medium? Thanks.
August 2, 2014 @ 06:21 PM
Fred G

Zespys are made for people with thin legs.
No offense but they wont look good if you have bigger legs.
August 3, 2014 @ 02:27 AM
Batmandrei

lmao ILU got kiwi kids buying Huaraches and Inneva's like how Kanye got grown men spending their fast food money on Balenciagas.

Lorde fan by default

August 3, 2014 @ 02:27 AM
Batmandrei

ignore this post, my comments like to post twice on hypebeast some times -_-

Lorde fan by default

August 5, 2014 @ 10:07 AM
Yernah

Zespys are made for people with thin legs.
No offense but they wont look good if you have bigger legs.
That's rats as, as someone that weighs 90kgs (198 pounds) from the gym, I reckon having your legs fill out the pants work quite nicely.
August 8, 2014 @ 07:27 PM
M.

Wasn't the Los Angeles store suppose to open today? I guess you can say the LA store is the new Detox, that shit ain't never dropping.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

August 8, 2014 @ 11:00 PM
Batmandrei

Wasn't the Los Angeles store suppose to open today? I guess you can say the LA store is the new Detox, that shit ain't never dropping.
post pics when it does open ftb cool

Lorde fan by default

August 8, 2014 @ 11:00 PM
Batmandrei

post pics when it does open ftb cool

Lorde fan by default

August 10, 2014 @ 08:59 AM
nylon

**B&W football Jerseys re-up.**  smile

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

August 11, 2014 @ 01:56 AM
Yernah

*sigh* large sized Black Football Jerseys already gone.
August 12, 2014 @ 02:41 PM
nylon

Checkered shirt released:

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

August 14, 2014 @ 12:02 AM
Kevinlovesrice

Thinking about getting bobby pants and their classic watch.

Are they any good?
August 14, 2014 @ 09:14 AM
Yernah

A Grey Football Jersey and Black Bomber Jacket has popped up! 
Reckon the Grey Jersey is a good sub for the black one?
August 14, 2014 @ 12:09 PM
Batmandrei

Are they any good?
the watch definitely but the pant imo no. just wait for they're LA store and try them on? assuming you're close to wherever the store is opening.
yes, black, grey and white g cool

Lorde fan by default

August 14, 2014 @ 02:51 PM
nylon

Are they any good?
the watch definitely but the pant imo no. just wait for they're LA store and try them on? assuming you're close to wherever the store is opening.
yes, black, grey and white g
Fuck, that shade of grey is what I've been looking for in a top. So subtle. Instant buy for me. For those still hesitating on the recent releases, I would recommend getting the checked shirt. Just received mine today and they are very comfortable.

As for the Bobby, it's very well constructed (matched against their competitor with similar price points.) The first releases are wool with inner poly lining. The stone grey (and new dark greyconfused ones are made of a much lighter material. It's also their highest costing pant I think (second only to ltd edn prints and selvedge jeans.)

August 14, 2014 @ 11:54 PM
dastreetballa

Big fan of your brand man. You have some great staples that I want to add to my collection. Keep it up and I'll be copping something soon.
August 18, 2014 @ 02:08 PM
nylon

The grey jersey arrived and I must inform that this tone of grey is a "warm grey". A very nice welcome color IMO. Dark grey bobby also arrive and as expected, it is a lighter material (w/o the inner poly lining of the wool versions) with only a little bit of stretch.

August 19, 2014 @ 08:02 AM
urbanesquire

Just purchased the Edmund Boot in Grey Suede for under $300 with promo code. Was up a few minutes early, can't wait for it to arrive.
August 19, 2014 @ 10:08 PM
senchi

Just purchased the Edmund Boot in Grey Suede for under $300 with promo code. Was up a few minutes early, can't wait for it to arrive.
did you go tts? also got the boots but in leather, we'll see how they are
August 19, 2014 @ 10:26 PM
TheBandits

What is the promo code man?
August 20, 2014 @ 12:17 AM
Paul Charowsky

MAXDAVIS

When you call one wolf you invite the pack

August 20, 2014 @ 02:59 AM
Charlie_Boy

Quick question.. prob ordering the military pant but I've never ordered pants from ILU. I'm 6'2 and usually wear a 33-34, would a large be the best fit? Appreciated!
August 20, 2014 @ 07:58 AM
Iarumas

^ A large would be perfect, atleast in the waist.
Just know that the military pant isn't a skinny pant, it's a straight fitting pant, until you tie them at the bottom.
August 20, 2014 @ 08:06 AM
TheBandits

MAXDAVIS
Code doesn't seem to work on the NZ site sad
August 20, 2014 @ 10:28 AM
zevlove

If anyone needs a black football jersey sz.L, i don't want mine. Ill sell it to you for less than retail. Located in Sydney.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

August 20, 2014 @ 10:58 AM
urbanesquire

did you go tts? also got the boots but in leather, we'll see how they are

Yea definitely went tts, a 9 would probably be too small. The grey Edmunds were a no-brainer for me as I've been looking for grey suede boots for a while that looked similar to visvim virgils.
August 20, 2014 @ 11:50 AM
nylon

Quick question.. prob ordering the military pant but I've never ordered pants from ILU. I'm 6'2 and usually wear a 33-34, would a large be the best fit? Appreciated!
Military is very broad at the top. It's +0.5"-1" extra in the waist and bum area. I took my normal go to size in M but need a belt because it was a little loose. SO i sized down recently for this iteration and it's perfect.

Usually M is a 32 and L a 34 but in this case, you may probably can make do with the M. (what the model is wearing on the site.)

August 20, 2014 @ 03:01 PM
Charlie_Boy

Military is very broad at the top. It's +0.5"-1" extra in the waist and bum area. I took my normal go to size in M but need a belt because it was a little loose. SO i sized down recently for this iteration and it's perfect.

Usually M is a 32 and L a 34 but in this case, you may probably can make do with the M. (what the model is wearing on the site.)
Thanks homie, going with the medium.. will post a fit pic in here when I get em.

Please login first to reply.