Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 15, 2014 @ 02:59 AM
heypapi

since theres going to be a sale, I'm guessing no one wants a pair of small black zespys for $99 to the US?
January 15, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
L_Muds

I was just on the site stuffs already been marked down for sale just got some boardshorts for $39.50, that was at 1800hr NZ time sales not ment to start til 2000hr
January 15, 2014 @ 07:15 AM
CapnNemo

Is the site not working for anyone else?
January 15, 2014 @ 07:38 AM
japes127

502 bad gateway lol
January 15, 2014 @ 09:02 AM
M.

Finally got my order in after pressing F5 on three different web engines for about two hours!! Glad I got one of my favorite pieces from last year at a fraction of the cost. Last purchase till their February release.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 15, 2014 @ 12:59 PM
Iarumas

^ Yeah can't wait to see what hides behind february..

Copped the grey sosa jersey in the sale, stoked!
January 15, 2014 @ 03:04 PM
nylon

The printed bottoms are priced slightly lower than the color blocks - guess they are really pushing the loud designs.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

January 15, 2014 @ 05:04 PM
dankdarnell

What's the difference between the two tan and black zespys? The model is wearing different shirts in all so it can't be a mistake of duplicates. I assumed that it would be the lining on the inside, but they all say it is the big mouth pattern.
January 15, 2014 @ 05:32 PM
Iarumas

@dankdarnell check the pics, they usually have a pic where you can see what lining the pant has.
January 15, 2014 @ 05:59 PM
Bruflot

Slightly different cut, easily noticeable around the crotch-area. 
January 16, 2014 @ 12:03 PM
nylon

Slightly different cut, easily noticeable around the crotch-area. 
idk..both zespies look exactly the same to me (black / tan).

Lining appears to be the same too.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

January 16, 2014 @ 10:35 PM
Bruflot

They slightly re-angled the crotch, making it less "pointy." Could just be the pictures though, but it does appear to be somewhat different.

January 17, 2014 @ 07:01 AM
georgeyyy

Does anyone know what the fit is like on the James Pant and Smart Pant??
Brought a pair of the Black Smart Pants. Easy to say, my new favourite pair of pants.

IG: @ttspooner //

January 17, 2014 @ 07:24 AM
nathanieldowneyx

anyone looking for the new floral zespys in L?
January 17, 2014 @ 09:28 AM
thinksillyhei

I am 183cm tall, 30'' waist. Should I get S or M safer for the Ralph Pant?
January 17, 2014 @ 05:22 PM
nylon

Brought a pair of the Black Smart Pants. Easy to say, my new favourite pair of pants.
Do you got a fit pic? Really interested to know how the cut is like. How does it compare with the ralphs? (since both are skinny.)

I am 183cm tall, 30'' waist. Should I get S or M safer for the Ralph Pant?
I would size up.

January 17, 2014 @ 07:04 PM
tddevil1

And whats the cuff like on those pants because i fit a small and i tried in the jontys but i cant fit the cuff around my heel because my feet are too big for my body and would any of their pants fit around my heel (except for zespys)
January 17, 2014 @ 08:41 PM
M.

Just got my package in, really fast shipping. Like I said, the Iceberg Anorak is one of my favorite pieces of last year so I had to get it in the sale. I went with a large and it fits bigger than their parkas but it's manageable.It's a really nice piece and for the price it was at, it's a steal. I took a couple of photos of the lining/details since they really didn't shoot any pics of it. Overall really nice piece.

Hood:

Inside pocket (didn't even know it had one):

Under cuff:

Side zip:

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 18, 2014 @ 04:55 AM
nylon

That's your 2nd shipment after the first *STACK* you got from the BD campaign. suprised

You need to get yourself a full bodied mirror bruh.

January 18, 2014 @ 08:55 AM
munchow

Anyone copped the Zespy shorts? Any fit pics? Just interested to see what they fit like as I haven't really seen them around suprised
January 19, 2014 @ 09:56 AM
Lesserdog

Does anyone have a Iceberg Anorack in size small that is new, or in good condition? Please hit me up if you have one for sale. I live in Australia.
January 19, 2014 @ 08:15 PM
Bruflot

Not a sales thread, people.
January 20, 2014 @ 01:58 AM
maddhatter

Just got my package in, really fast shipping. Like I said, the Iceberg Anorak is one of my favorite pieces of last year so I had to get it in the sale. I went with a large and it fits bigger than their parkas but it's manageable.It's a really nice piece and for the price it was at, it's a steal. I took a couple of photos of the lining/details since they really didn't shoot any pics of it. Overall really nice piece.

Hood:

Inside pocket (didn't even know it had one):

Under cuff:

Side zip:
whats your weight and height? every fit pic of an anorak or iloveugly clothing i see the person is pretty much drowning in it
January 20, 2014 @ 02:37 AM
blackflips

whats your weight and height? every fit pic of an anorak or iloveugly clothing i see the person is pretty much drowning in it
I have a parka (Medium) and Anorak (Large). I'm 177cm  and 76kg (5'10 and 168lbs) and the Parka fits me well but is a little tight at the shoulders. I got the anorak in Large because of this and it does fit a little bigger. The anoraks do seem to fit a little bigger to give that drowning look but it fits well if you were to have a sweater underneath.
January 20, 2014 @ 06:42 AM
_daniele.harper

Hi guys I'm thinking about buying the Frenchy Anorak, idk what size i should get though. I'm 5'9, 153 pounds and I'm pretty slim but I have really broad shoulders. I'm thinking medium but I recently bought a different jacket online in medium and it was too tight in the shoulders and I had to return it. Also, anyone know when their online sale (30-70% off) ends? I'm guessing until their fall/winter stock sells out, but just in case anyone knows.
January 20, 2014 @ 02:16 PM
blackflips

Hi guys I'm thinking about buying the Frenchy Anorak, idk what size i should get though. I'm 5'9, 153 pounds and I'm pretty slim but I have really broad shoulders. I'm thinking medium but I recently bought a different jacket online in medium and it was too tight in the shoulders and I had to return it. Also, anyone know when their online sale (30-70% off) ends? I'm guessing until their fall/winter stock sells out, but just in case anyone knows.
The Anorak fits a little large so the Medium should be fine.
January 20, 2014 @ 05:59 PM
YL

I ordered a pair of zespys on the 15th and the order was confirmed fairly quickly. Anybody know when I should be expecting the shipment? It's my first time ordering from ILU, and from the previous thread I see that they're pretty quick. Also, I'm in Canada just outside of Toronto.
January 20, 2014 @ 09:44 PM
Bruflot

Shouldn't take long, I'm actually surprised it hasn't been shipped yet. Probably due to the sale-thing going on. Once DHL gets ahold of the package, it'll most likely take 2-3 days before delivery.

-----

I feel like ILU should have its own forum. I'm not a big fan of hypebeast as a whole, and this thread is the only reason why I'm here (mainly because 95% of the user base are 13-year-old swag kids.)
January 20, 2014 @ 10:28 PM
nathanieldowneyx

Shouldn't take long, I'm actually surprised it hasn't been shipped yet. Probably due to the sale-thing going on. Once DHL gets ahold of the package, it'll most likely take 2-3 days before delivery.

-----

I feel like ILU should have its own forum. I'm not a big fan of hypebeast as a whole, and this thread is the only reason why I'm here (mainly because 95% of the user base are 13-year-old swag kids.)
I agree 100%.
January 20, 2014 @ 11:31 PM
Futuristic

A few pieces arrived earlier;

- Navy Parka
- Grey Sosa Jersey
- Black Pocket Tee

Stoked on the fits, can't beat the pricing either.

The
customs/duties were pretty brutal however, haha. Really wish they
shipped internationally not using DHL, or got more Canadian retailers.

Please login first to reply.