Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 6, 2014 @ 06:42 PM
stackmemaybe

Here's the leather bomber jacket fit in M:

June 7, 2014 @ 03:30 AM
M.

Really nice jacket, wish I had the dough to just drop on a single jacket. #brokeboi

Anyway, Gilt has some ILU pieces on their website. Just picked up some James pants and the white pocket tee for $100. I won't be too worried about those Bobby pants anymore. ;)

LINK HERE

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 7, 2014 @ 04:44 AM
Batmandrei

Don't like the Bobby pants, the silky material used inside. Harem pants crotch are just way too low, left without buying anything today, but found out that their next Zespy trackies are going to be similar to the Nike Tech Fleece pants. Probably grab a pair this coming Saturday tbh. 

Lorde fan by default

June 7, 2014 @ 06:02 AM
nylon

New coats up...what your guys favorite between the 3 (black overcoat, tan overcoat and grey duffle). I wish they did the overcoat in grey as well as I am leaning more towards that style as I don't like hoods on jackets cause I often rock hoodies underneath. Between the black and tan overcoat would probably end up getting black even though tan is super clean....just don't know how tan would look rocking khakis.
Between the Overcoat Vs the duffle, I would say it's like comparing apples & oranges. The duffle (with the paneled hood) is more versatile IMO. You can co-ord with a tie, oxford+cardigan/sweater and chinos and use it as an outer piece...or go laid back with tee+chambray and jeans. Alternatively, one can go plaid+trucker/denim jacket with it on top...ultimately, go with what ya comfortable with. 

With the Overcoat, it's a little trickier because the rules are laid down...you would want a button up as the base piece, followed by a mid layer like a blazer or vest and matching pants, ultimately yielding a classy look. 

im a size 29 in zanerobe sureshots, anyone know which size I should get for zespy pants ?
Zanerobes are pretty tight. Go for the small without a doubt.  (NOTE:ILU ZESPY material is thicker and not as stretchy in comparison)

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

June 7, 2014 @ 06:35 AM
Paul Charowsky

Don't like the Bobby pants, the silky material used inside. Harem pants crotch are just way too low, left without buying anything today, but found out that their next Zespy trackies are going to be similar to the Nike Tech Fleece pants. Probably grab a pair this coming Saturday tbh. 
How do you know this? Saturday as in tomorrow the 7th?

When you call one wolf you invite the pack

June 7, 2014 @ 06:42 AM
Batmandrei

Every time I go shopping I always drop by the ILU store. The store manager told me about the new trackies whilst trying on the current ones. I think he said it was going to be released this week, and to come by again. This guy tells customers everything. This is just so perfect for me cause I couldn't choose between the tech fleece or ILU trackies  and EDIT: This coming Saturday means the 14th. It's already Saturday today here in NZ

Lorde fan by default

June 7, 2014 @ 06:51 AM
M.

Similar as in crotch or just the cut overall? Hope they change the cut on the trackies, it's just bad. It either fits really nice or really bad in my opinion. Hoping for that Jonty style cut but I doubt it though.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 7, 2014 @ 06:55 AM
Batmandrei

Similar as in crotch or just the cut overall? Hope they change the cut on the trackies, it's just bad. It either fits really nice or really bad in my opinion. Hoping for that Jonty style cut but I doubt it though.
Don't know exactly, that's pretty much all I found out aye.

Lorde fan by default

June 7, 2014 @ 07:27 AM
nylon

Just picked up some James pants and the white pocket tee for $100. I won't be too worried about those Bobby pants anymore. ;)

LINK HERE
Hey M, sorry for the delay. Been raining the past couple of days, weather all grey and dreary. Sized Medium in the tweed.

Bobby pant is DRY CLEAN only. Normal washing will shrink it, but not as much as 100% wool.

Take note that the back pockets does not have the strip of lining and the polyester lining that is inside the pant (to minimise itching) both not pictured in their website. The poly lining extends from the waist all the way down to 85% down the length of the inside pant, where it stops. I think that's a nice touch and they really gave it much thought and allows for some stacking to take place. There is a nice weight for the overall piece as well as YKK hardware. Versatility wise this is definitely one saved for colder weather.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

June 7, 2014 @ 12:23 PM
Bruflot

Could it be these? I thought they looked unfamiliar.

June 7, 2014 @ 04:54 PM
nylon

Every time I go shopping I always drop by the ILU store. The store manager told me about the new trackies whilst trying on the current ones. I think he said it was going to be released this week, and to come by again. This guy tells customers everything. This is just so perfect for me cause I couldn't choose between the tech fleece or ILU trackies  and EDIT: This coming Saturday means the 14th. It's already Saturday today here in NZ
Thanks for the heads up..always good to have a local NZer to scoop up this kind of info! smile

Could it be these? I thought they looked unfamiliar.

I'm afraid they looked or is the Military. Noticed the keyhole there. Then again, i may stand corrected. 

June 7, 2014 @ 05:12 PM
Bruflot

Yeah, you're right, they appear to be the military pants. At first I thought they looked different, but when I compared them side-by-side it was pretty obvious.
June 7, 2014 @ 07:03 PM
M.

Just picked up some James pants and the white pocket tee for $100. I won't be too worried about those Bobby pants anymore. ;)

LINK HERE
Hey M, sorry for the delay. Been raining the past couple of days, weather all grey and dreary. Sized Medium in the tweed.

Bobby pant is DRY CLEAN only. Normal washing will shrink it, but not as much as 100% wool.

Take note that the back pockets does not have the strip of lining and the polyester lining that is inside the pant (to minimise itching) both not pictured in their website. The poly lining extends from the waist all the way down to 85% down the length of the inside pant, where it stops. I think that's a nice touch and they really gave it much thought and allows for some stacking to take place. There is a nice weight for the overall piece as well as YKK hardware. Versatility wise this is definitely one saved for colder weather.

Thanks nylon for the pics, which pair of pants would you compare these to on the crotch rise? They look really nice though.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 7, 2014 @ 07:09 PM
M.

LINK HERE

Thanks nylon for the pics, which pair of pants would you compare these to on the crotch rise? Not trying to get anything a long the lines of the Zespys as I've had some bad experiences and frankly it's not that versatile in my wardrobe. They look really nice though. Thanks again

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 7, 2014 @ 07:16 PM
mengekyou

Zanerobes are pretty tight. Go for the small without a doubt.  (NOTE:ILU ZESPY material is thicker and not as stretchy in comparison)

Thanks I just didn't want them to fit skin tight, I ordered a medium tho sad

June 7, 2014 @ 07:16 PM
mengekyou

Thanks I just didn't want them to fit skin tight, I ordered a medium tho sad

June 8, 2014 @ 06:31 AM
nylon

Thanks nylon for the pics, which pair of pants would you compare these to on the crotch rise? Not trying to get anything a long the lines of the Zespys as I've had some bad experiences and frankly it's not that versatile in my wardrobe. They look really nice though. Thanks again
^ M- My observation is the inseam for the Bobby isn't short. It's longer than the zespy, so the rise is Mid Rise. For comparison, I would say the Smart pant is Low Rise. If you are comfortable in the Jonty, you will not have problem with this cut. I would say this is the A/W version of the Publish brand Legacy jogger. Key differences being the material (wool blend), slimmer (not as bulky) and details (ILU > Publish). Agree it's not very versatile but it's a good alternative if you want to change to something other than denim for the colder (Jan in your area.

Sizes are mostly all gone overnight it seems BUT at least you can visit the new store next month since they mentioned it's gonna be released consecutively you lucky mfer..! 

Thanks I just didn't want them to fit skin tight, I ordered a medium tho

The zespy M is suited for waist 32. But it's draw string...so i don't think it would be a problem even if you are not. Expect some bagginess in the crotch area, but this pant will shrink after 3 soaks.

June 8, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
mengekyou

The zespy M is suited for waist 32. But it's draw string...so i don't think it would be a problem even if you are not. Expect some bagginess in the crotch area, but this pant will shrink after 3 soaks.
Ok, I'm going to try and cancel my order and get a small. Thanks for the help guys.
June 10, 2014 @ 02:42 AM
nylon

Ok, I'm going to try and cancel my order and get a small. Thanks for the help guys.
Good Luck with the sizing.

Oh and I know at least 1 person who might trigger this in a few hours! cool

June 10, 2014 @ 03:14 AM
mengekyou

Oh and I know at least 1 person who might trigger this in a few hours!

DAYUM. that cardigan is too fire !!
June 10, 2014 @ 01:31 PM
Bruflot

I'm guessing these are the new Crosbys - perhaps set to release together with the Edmond boots, that were said to be released this month.

Since we're talking about Crosbys, I just want to throw in a review of the last seasons Crosbys. I got the army green ones (pictured here). There are, more or less, no insole. It feels like they've replaced the ordinary rubber sole with a flat-shaped rock. It's really uncomfortable, you're forced to buy an extra insole if you want to wear them often. If not, I can guarantee you it'll fuck up your back over time (not to mention your feet will hurt).
Apart from that, they're pretty good. Looks good, quality seems good, etc. I wore them over winter and the color didn't bleach at all, despite being drenched in snow every now and then.

Hopefully they've improved the sole on the newer ones.
June 10, 2014 @ 05:15 PM
stackmemaybe

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your credit after returning an item?
June 10, 2014 @ 07:30 PM
JS5

Is it still possible to find the tan chino Zespy shorts in stock anywhere or are they long gone? Need those for summer.

IG: @JStrathern

June 11, 2014 @ 04:17 AM
M.

"In celebration of the world cup, we have designed a collection of hats and garments that are fully inspired by football attire. The flags and colour ways of participating countries and the heroes and villains of football. We will be releasing ‹Part 1 of the collection tomorrow night at 8:00pm NZT and Part 2 of the collection will be released next Thursday (June 19th). 

All pieces are extremely limited and are sure to become a collectors item in years to come. Heres some behind the scenes photos of the campaign we recently shot. 
Enjoy, and see you tomorrow night."

Interesting. I'll be waiting.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 11, 2014 @ 07:01 AM
nylon

Not sure what to think of them side tracking with a World Cup capsule TBH. 

I'm guessing these are the new Crosbys - perhaps set to release together with the Edmond boots, that were said to be released this month.

Since we're talking about Crosbys, I just want to throw in a review of the last seasons Crosbys. I got the army green ones (pictured here). There are, more or less, no insole. It feels like they've replaced the ordinary rubber sole with a flat-shaped rock. It's really uncomfortable, you're forced to buy an extra insole if you want to wear them often. If not, I can guarantee you it'll fuck up your back over time (not to mention your feet will hurt).
Apart from that, they're pretty good. Looks good, quality seems good, etc. I wore them over winter and the color didn't bleach at all, despite being drenched in snow every now and then.

Hopefully they've improved the sole on the newer ones.
If they are going to release another set of shoes, they better find a way to run down the leftovers from last year haha. I got the black pair (sizes S-O) and shoes take up sizable inventory space. The insole is negligible..almost non-existent. But it's full leather inside. Shoe has a weight to it thanks in no part to the rubber outsole. The chukkas they left teasers with could do well, but pricing will be the final deciding factor in light of what other Heritage brands out there already have in the market. (Redwings,Timbs,Viberg..etc)

It's not everything ILU but sine no one has shared these I'll thought why not? For those into lookbooks & shit, via knowwear.com

June 11, 2014 @ 04:04 PM
Ƕ︠ąŁǙƽ

I'm late on this but this is a fit pic of the light blue denim in medium.

Whoever asked before, they're tighter than the military pant and a lot shorter. The military pant is actually big on my, as the waist is over my belly button (looks fine with a shirt and belt). Idk what to compare the jeans to, but they're perfect IMO if you like it slim but not too tight.
Good fit on you. Height/weight if you don't mind me asking? And what size you typically get in jeans?
June 11, 2014 @ 05:06 PM
Erfworm

Both these jackets are real nice, but sold out! Big up Nylon though, never seen that site before.

Im quite interested in seeing the World Cup stuff, some of it looks interesting, particularly the trousers and caps, actually, it all does.
June 11, 2014 @ 05:16 PM
crispydips

anybody got a pair of the grey bobby pants in a L for sale ?
June 11, 2014 @ 05:27 PM
nylon

Both these jackets are real nice, but sold out! Big up Nylon though, never seen that site before.

Im quite interested in seeing the World Cup stuff, some of it looks interesting, particularly the trousers and caps, actually, it all does.
Hehe, No problem man! Just looking through http://streetetiquette.com/ and found out by chance. We all know how ILU always passes free shit to these guys...it's interesting how they co-ordinate pieces from different brands together, bringing everything from nothing. cool

anybody got a pair of the grey bobby pants in a L for sale ?
In case you still haven't got your size, i read they will be re-released as a 'launch item' when the LA store opens in July. Another incentive for you...

June 11, 2014 @ 05:30 PM
Crucial01

Anyone got fit pics of that grey duffle jacket yet?

Please login first to reply.