May 21, 2014 @ 03:16 AM
Wiggles The Jedi

Yeah that's also holding me back from ordering. sounds like the large would be best for the legs and general comfort but then I'd be swimming on the top block. thanks for everyone's input though. btw if possible for any owners - wanted to know what the hip/thigh measurements are -- i'm doubting the accuracy on ilu's fit vis tool.
Hey bro, 

Size medium
Measurements of the waist- 14 inch lying flat
Measurements of Thigh(midway of theigh) -8 inch lying flat

Hope that helps, from NZ :D
May 21, 2014 @ 03:37 AM
M.

On a related note, anyone noticed in the editorial the bottom his wearing? Don't look like any version of zespy/track/ralph or jonty..Doesn't look like denim either. New kind of pant? The cuffs look different unless I'm mistaken.

They are just these bro (http://www.iloveugly.eu/bottoms/track-pants/black-speckle-zespy-track-pant.html)
The cuffs are black so it blends in with his black socks.
these dont look drop crotch at all, please dont be drop crotch
non drop crotch track zespys would be dope
Guess what they've confirmed to be a new pant called the "Bobby Pant".
If you look closely, you can see that it has some elastic/drawstrings at the cuffs. I'm assuming it'll be a more casual version of their new Military pant.

Still waiting for some Jonty track pants. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

May 21, 2014 @ 04:04 AM
Ƕ︠ąŁǙƽ

Yeah that's also holding me back from ordering. sounds like the large would be best for the legs and general omfort but then I'd be swimming on the top block. thanks for everyone's input though. btw if possible for any owners - wanted to know what the hip/thigh measurements are -- i'm doubting the accuracy on ilu's fit vis tool.
Hey bro, 

Size medium

Thanks man! Wow the measurements are way smaller than expected - ok, M is def not going to work for me!
May 21, 2014 @ 05:33 AM
prevailhatcompany

Yeah that's also holding me back from ordering. sounds like the large would be best for the legs and general comfort but then I'd be swimming on the top block. thanks for everyone's input though. btw if possible for any owners - wanted to know what the hip/thigh measurements are -- i'm doubting the accuracy on ilu's fit vis tool.
Hey bro, 

Size medium

If anyone has these measurements for a large that would be greatly appreciated !

www.facebook.com/prevailhatcompany, www.prevailhatcompany.co.nz, www.instagram.com/prevail_nz

May 21, 2014 @ 05:34 AM
davidburger

On a related note, anyone noticed in the editorial the bottom his wearing? Don't look like any version of zespy/track/ralph or jonty..Doesn't look like denim either. New kind of pant? The cuffs look different unless I'm mistaken.

They are just these bro (http://www.iloveugly.eu/bottoms/track-pants/black-speckle-zespy-track-pant.html)
yea these are definitely a new style pant. Where did you hear they are called the Bobby pant?
May 21, 2014 @ 05:42 AM
Tucci3

Got a size M of the light blue denim in. Lemme know if y'all want a fit pic
May 21, 2014 @ 05:45 AM
nylon

Got a size M of the light blue denim in. Lemme know if y'all want a fit pic
That would be great, if you could include a side view as well.

Can you describe the fit in comparison with, say the M size Military you got, since both cuts are "jonty" inspired cuts.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

May 21, 2014 @ 06:11 AM
Malachi Shockley

Got one of these in a medium for sale, brand new with tags. Will ship anywhere! Any offers are welcome. Message me.

www.knownothing.us

May 21, 2014 @ 06:15 AM
Paul Charowsky

yea these are definitely a new style pant. Where did you hear they are called the Bobby pant?
In their Facebook lookbook there's a picture of it with labeling "White Baseball Jersey, Bobby Pant:  (coming soon)"

When you call one wolf you invite the pack

May 21, 2014 @ 06:35 AM
te3kay

The new jeans are nice
May 21, 2014 @ 06:41 AM
te3kay

Im feeling both these jackets, mostly the black one, are they still yet to drop? Or have I missed them already?

They haven't dropped yet dude
I always get excited with these lookbooks then go to the website, sadface, and repeat
May 21, 2014 @ 03:54 PM
Crucial01

So the new jeans in a size medium that are supposed to fit like Jonty have a 14 inch waist measured flat? Hmmm...according to the site Jonty should have a size 32 inch waist, its not adding up :\
May 21, 2014 @ 05:10 PM
nylon

So the new jeans in a size medium that are supposed to fit like Jonty have a 14 inch waist measured flat? Hmmm...according to the site Jonty should have a size 32 inch waist, its not adding up :\
I wonder about this myself too. 
Hey bro, 

Size medium

You sure the waist width is 14 inch mate? That's like an XS mate. For comparison, the jontys that i have are 16.5 inches.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

May 21, 2014 @ 07:31 PM
Major

just got the blue jeans in the mail and they are fucking sick!
May 21, 2014 @ 08:40 PM
senchi

just got my order and was expecting the black and white jersey but only got the black one. what should i do confused
May 22, 2014 @ 01:16 AM
zevlove

Light blue denim is amazing. Do not sleep. 6ft 145lbs size medium fits perfect. 

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

May 22, 2014 @ 09:01 AM
Wiggles The Jedi

I wonder about this myself too. 
Hey bro, 

Size medium

You sure the waist width is 14 inch mate? That's like an XS mate. For comparison, the jontys that i have are 16.5 inches.

Hey yeah im quite sure they are 14inches across lying flat with the button done up, they are decently sized, 31 or a 32 sizing in normal jeans.
May 22, 2014 @ 10:46 AM
nylon

I think I am inbetween sizes on the Jonty pant...Medium gonna be tight in the waist and Large might be too big. Anyone know if the Jonty waist will relax after a few wears?
Hey man, I have several pairs of Jontys and they will shrink after the first wash and stabilise after 3 washes. 

I'm a 31.5 and go for M sized jontys.

Hope this helps.

May 22, 2014 @ 11:11 PM
TheBandits

After wearing the light blue denim for a few days, fit is dope and comfortable cool
May 23, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
tddevil1

Anyone know why maxdavis isn't working??
May 23, 2014 @ 06:25 AM
te3kay

Shoot im like 28/29 in APC PS.. ordered the light blue jeans in small and it is super tight in the hips.. size up? I cant sit down lol.. how much will it stretch?
May 23, 2014 @ 06:52 AM
WYWRD

Beanies and gloves are up on the site as of now . They're not bad, very simple and i'm sure it's good quality being ILU. When I saw that the beanies were up I thought the coats were too but I guess we'll be waiting a bit longer for them.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

May 23, 2014 @ 06:59 AM
WYWRD

Shoot im like 28/29 in APC PS.. ordered the light blue jeans in small and it is super tight in the hips.. size up? I cant sit down lol.. how much will it stretch?
I Love Ugly's size chart shows the light denim in a small to have a waist size of 15.5 inches (Waist 31). Wait until after they're broken in, by then it should loosen up a bit. It's might just be tight because you've just gotten them and haven't worn them for long.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

May 23, 2014 @ 07:17 AM
Kevinlovesrice

i wear a size 31 for jeans. Would I be alright getting a small for the zespys?
May 23, 2014 @ 07:31 AM
te3kay

@WYWRD
I guess I cant quote using my phone. Anyhow yea I just put them on and took them off thinking I might size up but I will just suck it up and see how they stretch. Thanks for the tip sir.
May 23, 2014 @ 07:41 AM
nylon

Medium I would suggest.

May 23, 2014 @ 08:04 AM
WYWRD

Medium I would suggest.
It depends, the Zespys now have spandex in them and as long as you don't tie the drawstring you should be able to get away with it provided you don't have big thighs. However, I rather be safe than sorry and get a medium. your waist is a 31, Zespys in a Medium has a waist size of 32. if you tie the drawstring, the waist will become a 31, thus being a comfortable fit for you without worrying if it's too tight.

May 23, 2014 @ 03:05 PM
Bruflot

Here are the measurements of the light blue denim in medium, measured them myself:

Waist: 16.5" when lying flat.
Inseam: 32.7"
Outer seam: 43.3"
Foot opening: 11.8"
May 23, 2014 @ 03:10 PM
blackflips

They have snuck out some new beanies and gloves by the way
May 23, 2014 @ 05:33 PM
Crucial01

Looking forward to the jacket drop....a bit confused though why are they releasing all these winter items at the start of summer lol

Based on what yall have been saying about the jeans sizing I might need to size up in the Jonty fit since I am inbetween medium and large in the waist only. Yall think sizing up would still look pretty decent and slim fitting?

Please login first to reply.