May 14, 2014 @ 02:27 AM
wofol

They better restock that grey, that sold out WAY too fast. 
May 14, 2014 @ 02:51 AM
zevlove

how do people even get something that fast... was waiting for 10 minutes if the grey jersey was gonna get magically restocked
The site had a tough time adding things and maybe people in New Zealand got it added to their site first? Maybe but I have know idea.
Hasnt dropped in our corner of the world yet

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

May 14, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
nylon

For a fleeting moment I thought I saw the baseball jersey...then by some sleight of hand the site auto updated and poofed...it disappeared.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

May 14, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
frankvolcano

How much are the baseball jerseys in usd and nzd? They sometimes have the wrong price at the european site, that's why I'm asking.

I thought the black one looked good at first but now that I've seen the grey one I only want that.
May 14, 2014 @ 09:47 AM
Iarumas

Got the grey one from the first drop so I want the black one this time. Looks absolutely sick.
May 14, 2014 @ 10:19 AM
frankvolcano

Did anyone get the grey one? Feels like they're just teasing us.
May 14, 2014 @ 11:41 AM

Inactive

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2014/05/14/i-love-ugly-april-may-2014-collection/#slide-3

I'm keen on this
May 14, 2014 @ 11:52 AM
nylon

Has anyone got any fit pictures of the military pant? Can't quite make my mind up about them.
I can provide one in M if needed, however the model on the ILU site is already using an M..so kinda redundant.
Yeah man if you could that'd be great. 
Here's the Military in M. Didn't raise the cuff so it hangs low with not much stacking done.  Front & Side view.

They just did a sizable restock today..including Harem pants (black). Sosa is nice, but I'm actually looking forward to what they revealed in the photos, namely the denim pant and the L/S shirt. End of May it seems.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

May 14, 2014 @ 12:36 PM
Iarumas

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2014/05/14/i-love-ugly-april-may-2014-collection/#slide-3

I'm keen on this
That grey overcoat looks cool
May 14, 2014 @ 12:52 PM
nylon

I'm keen on this
That grey overcoat looks
The blazer coat & the hoody coat on .

Btw, how many washes have your Baseball Jersey 1.0 gone through? Heard that it was a wool blend and you need dry cleaning. Pilling much?

May 14, 2014 @ 03:06 PM
Iarumas

@nylon - I haven't even washed it yet my dude, I always wear something under so it never develops any kind of smell.
May 14, 2014 @ 03:27 PM
nylon

@nylon - I haven't even washed it yet my dude, I always wear something under so it never develops any kind of smell.
Haha..seriously.

It's the same material tho as last season, so i'm curious how much pilling will occur. (not 100% wool so it wouldn't be that bad rightconfused

May 14, 2014 @ 04:48 PM
Guillairmo

Who's buying the leather bomber jacket? $580. 
purchased man. No regrets!
I would buy that but it's going to become 100+ degrees here for the next 5 months. sigh. 
I feel you man, living in AZ sucks for outerwear sad
May 14, 2014 @ 10:53 PM
RedRanger

i reckon it didn't get released, and they're holding back to create hype. and they'll "re-release" it later
May 14, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
xrefusedx

i reckon it didn't get released, and they're holding back to create hype. and they'll "re-release" it later
I need that grey jacket! so nice. hoping it drops soon..

FS: DS Nike Roshe Run NM 'Great Britain' - Size 13

May 15, 2014 @ 06:33 AM
nylon

^ Gave the newmarket flagship a call and it is confirmed grey jersey sold out in both the webstore and retail. Not a glitch folks. 

Black version flying fast as well, so I was told.

On a related note, anyone noticed in the editorial the bottom his wearing? Don't look like any version of zespy/track/ralph or jonty..Doesn't look like denim either. New kind of pant? The cuffs look different unless I'm mistaken.

May 15, 2014 @ 08:29 AM
deaus

Copped the new light blue denim today the fit is impeccable. Definitely cop when they come out 
May 15, 2014 @ 09:41 AM
craigmadge

Has anyone else ordered the coaches jacket. I'm normally a large in the shirts so I ordered a large jacket however it's arrived and it's too big. Looking at the sizes I should be a small but it's a bit of a risk due to return costs from the uk. Anyone with any advise

on anoyher note isn't it time they did refunds instead of credit. 
May 15, 2014 @ 10:30 AM
Iarumas

On a related note, anyone noticed in the editorial the bottom his wearing? Don't look like any version of zespy/track/ralph or jonty..Doesn't look like denim either. New kind of pant? The cuffs look different unless I'm mistaken.

They are just these bro (http://www.iloveugly.eu/bottoms/track-pants/black-speckle-zespy-track-pant.html)
The cuffs are black so it blends in with his black socks.
May 15, 2014 @ 10:39 AM
nylon

They are just these bro (http://www.iloveugly.eu/bottoms/track-pants/black-speckle-zespy-track-pant.html)
The cuffs are black so it blends in with his black socks.
The engineered seams and drop crotch features of the zespy track pants are missing. These are not the tracks for sure. Pockets look different too. 

May 15, 2014 @ 11:38 AM
Iarumas

Just got the military pants and the football jersey in white, not sure how I feel about these pieces..

EDIT: after trying it on a second time, I'm in love.
May 15, 2014 @ 12:41 PM
nylon

Just got the military pants and the football jersey in white, not sure how I feel about these pieces..

EDIT: after trying it on a second time, I'm in love.
In the words of ILU " Enjoy! "

The military does have a bigger butt area. I'm sure after a few washes, the fit would "grow" into you. To me, tt feels like denim.

May 15, 2014 @ 02:15 PM

Inactive

Is anyone else wondering why they didn't call it the ILUminati sweater and tee?
May 15, 2014 @ 03:39 PM
Erfworm

Im feeling both these jackets, mostly the black one, are they still yet to drop? Or have I missed them already?

May 15, 2014 @ 03:57 PM

Inactive

Im feeling both these jackets, mostly the black one, are they still yet to drop? Or have I missed them already?

They haven't dropped yet dude
May 15, 2014 @ 04:02 PM
Erfworm

Good news, thanks man.
May 15, 2014 @ 07:30 PM
M.

^ Gave the newmarket flagship a call and it is confirmed grey jersey sold out in both the webstore and retail. Not a glitch folks. 

Black version flying fast as well, so I was told.

Saw this, they seem to be a new pant. if anything, a colorway for the Jontys.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

May 15, 2014 @ 08:24 PM
Erfworm

Upcoming baseball style pant? I hope so as I dislike drop crotch and the big cuffs that most brands are doing currently, those are much more towards what im looking for.
May 15, 2014 @ 09:30 PM
Tucci3

Fit pic of both the black military pant and the grey coaches jacket (both in M):

Sorry for shit quality cam. My opinions on the pieces: love the fit of the pants, they're not too tight like the medium-sized jonty's but not too loose either. Military jacket runs a tad big but pretty warm despite feeling light. Buttons feel cheap tho, I'm scared they'll break if I unbutton too fast.
May 15, 2014 @ 10:03 PM
craigmadge

My opinion on the coaches jacket was that it looked much bigger on than it should. It bulked in the wrong places and looked nowhere near as clean as it does on the website. I'm sending my large back and still deliberating on how small to go. I feel the jacket will look better tighter. I know what you mean about the warmth when wearing it

Please login first to reply.