Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 11, 2014 @ 01:55 AM
Paul Charowsky

Where is the best place to get some ILU in Canada? Ordering from the official site probably means killer customs fees but I can't find anyone selling in Canada without an insane markup. Thanks in advance
I live in Canada and when I got the package I paid no duties at all. I think it's calculated at the checkout now but I'm getting some more stuff tonight and I can tell you my second experience if you want.
Yeah mannn let me know if you get any more customs fees when you order next time. Anyone know any Canadian retailers which carry I Love Ugly? I only know of off the hook right now.

So I just ordered some new black ralphs and in the checkout it said it would be 40 dollars for custom duty fees/taxes. I checked the email and it said it was 20 dollars so idk atleast it's paid for and not at the door.

When you call one wolf you invite the pack

April 11, 2014 @ 08:58 AM
kirbyiam

I'm trying to buy a pair of zespy pants but I cant tell if I'm a small or medium. For normal jeans I'm usually a
32W and 30L. Any suggestions?
April 11, 2014 @ 12:10 PM
Bruflot

They no longer drop their entire collection at once, but rather small parts at a time. Over the course of the next two weeks, they'll release the remaining parts of their April collection. The jackets shown on their IG, however, won't be available until May.
April 12, 2014 @ 07:38 AM
geazy

Im size 32 in zanerobe sureshot, which size size should i take for the zespy? Im 6'3'', im thinking about l or m.
April 12, 2014 @ 09:12 AM
wofol

They no longer drop their entire collection at once, but rather small parts at a time. Over the course of the next two weeks, they'll release the remaining parts of their April collection. The jackets shown on their IG, however, won't be available until May.
Do you know what day in the coming future the next drop will be on?
April 12, 2014 @ 10:38 AM
Bruflot

Do you know what day in the coming future the next drop will be on?
Thursday, most likely.
April 12, 2014 @ 11:02 AM
FiggRow

Someone buy my brand new black zepsys for 90$ shipped hurry the F UP!

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

April 13, 2014 @ 09:37 PM
mproc

If anyone is interested in M zespys please PM me willing to sell very cheap. I have khaki and milo. Also would be down to trade for S track pants or maybe other ILU stuff. PM me if interested
April 13, 2014 @ 10:24 PM
rickyhuuynh

if anyone has size L black/charcoal track pants or tan zespys lmk
April 14, 2014 @ 01:17 AM
Danny

Can someone please give me some insight on the color difference between the two tan zespys? How true to ILU's website pictures are they?
April 14, 2014 @ 05:20 AM
wofol

Can someone please give me some insight on the color difference between the two tan zespys? How true to ILU's website pictures are they?
I'm pretty sure one of them is just darker than the other. Theres a tan zespy in the hypebeast store for a lot more than on ilu's webpage; that one looks like the darker one thats on ilu's site. 
April 15, 2014 @ 05:00 AM
Paul Charowsky

Because of the sale they have a massive amount of orders so the shipments will be delayed a bit. Just received an email from them and I thought I't put there incase someone was wondering why their order hasn't shipped yet like me.

April 15, 2014 @ 05:07 AM
Brodie Sharrock

ralphs are quite posible the most comfortable pants i have ever worn 
April 15, 2014 @ 08:44 AM
cfevhbwh

Someone help me out with sizing on the anorak and parka. I'm an L in most tees, Supreme hoodies. The only jacket I have at the moment is a Staple in XL. Should I stick to L like everything else, or go with XL like the only jacket I have at the moment that fits?
April 15, 2014 @ 12:45 PM
frankvolcano

Not feeling those legs
April 16, 2014 @ 10:01 AM
Jorden

ANYONE SELLING A WHITE LADY HOODIE?
April 16, 2014 @ 10:48 AM
prevailhatcompany

Someone help me out with sizing on the anorak and parka. I'm an L in most tees, Supreme hoodies. The only jacket I have at the moment is a Staple in XL. Should I stick to L like everything else, or go with XL like the only jacket I have at the moment that fits?
Im L in tees and shirt for ILU and they fit pretty perfectly, I have the older black parka in L with the paisley lining and it fits damn near perfect apart from being a little more lengthy in the arms and body than the shirts (im not that tall though) so if the sizing hasn't changed then go for a Large

i tried on the iceberg parker a little while ago and it fit much like the parka

www.facebook.com/prevailhatcompany, www.prevailhatcompany.co.nz, www.instagram.com/prevail_nz

April 16, 2014 @ 05:16 PM
wofol

What's everyone's opinion on the new button ups? I might get the oatmeal casual but I don't know if I can wear that in 90+ degree dry heat..
April 16, 2014 @ 11:26 PM
Paul Charowsky

What's everyone's opinion on the new button ups? I might get the oatmeal casual but I don't know if I can wear that in 90+ degree dry heat..
I'm probably going to get that shirt too but my order just shipped so maybhe next month. But all of those shirts are supper nice and it's what I've been waiting for this month!

April 17, 2014 @ 02:43 PM
oceaninsea

anyone knows where the sale section is?
April 17, 2014 @ 03:22 PM
Paul Charowsky

anyone knows where the sale section is?
They took it away 

April 17, 2014 @ 05:14 PM
geazy

hi guys, so i dont realy know, if the new zespy pant is more confortable and elastic as the older ones?
So can i ride a bike with them and go up and down stairs?
I love the elastic sureshot pant from zanerobe, is the new zespy comparable as the sureshort,  have anybody pratical knowledge?
Or should i take the ralph pant?
Thanks!
April 18, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
Paul Charowsky

hi guys, so i dont realy know, if the new zespy pant is more confortable and elastic as the older ones?
I love the elastic sureshot pant from zanerobe, is the new zespy comparable as the sureshort,  have anybody pratical knowledge?
Thanks!
I can go up staires aslong as I push off harder with my feet and/or use the railing. My Zanerobes I can ride my bike in barely but Zespys I can't at all. Wearing my zespys I find that up hill is more difficult than stairs to be honestbut on flatland they are ok.

April 18, 2014 @ 08:51 AM
geazy

Thanks!
I can go up staires aslong as I push off harder with my feet and/or use the railing. My Zanerobes I can ride my bike in barely but Zespys I can't at all. Wearing my zespys I find that up hill is more difficult than stairs to be honestbut on flatland they are ok.
Thanks! But i thought that the new zespys with 5 percent spandex are more like the zanerobes', because the sureshot only has 2 percent spandex....
April 18, 2014 @ 07:21 PM
wofol

Quick question for anyone who owns the track pants, are they thick or breathable? I want to wear them for casual going out and other things but it's 85-95 degrees here in AZ so..
April 18, 2014 @ 07:35 PM
JS5

Quick question for anyone who owns the track pants, are they thick or breathable? I want to wear them for casual going out and other things but it's 85-95 degrees here in AZ so..
Mine are from last season and they're relatively thin, not as thick as Nike Tech Fleeces if you've had those. Not as thick as Kith Bleeckers either. Still probably wouldn't wear them in those kinds of temperatures.

IG: @JStrathern

April 18, 2014 @ 07:38 PM
wofol

Mine are from last season and they're relatively thin, not as thick as Nike Tech Fleeces if you've had those. Not as thick as Kith Bleeckers either. Still probably wouldn't wear them in those kinds of temperatures.
Thanks bro I was gonna pick a pair up but I guess I'll save my money haha.
April 18, 2014 @ 09:08 PM
Paul Charowsky

Thanks!
Thanks! But i thought that the new zespys with 5 percent spandex are more like the zanerobes', because the sureshot only has 2 percent spandex....
I feel that the zepsys have a lower crotch than the sureshots

April 21, 2014 @ 02:33 PM
nylon

Thanks!
Zanerobes material is thinner and the texture is a little like suede. ILU zespy spandex does help with the climbing, with a twill like texture on it.

For the price you are paying, ILU is better.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

April 21, 2014 @ 09:18 PM
Danny

Is there a big difference between the small and medium sizes for zespys? I looked at the measurements and they seem to be fairly close. I picked up a size medium and they're a bit baggy. Thinking about getting a small but I don't want them to be skin tight

Please login first to reply.