April 8, 2014 @ 08:51 PM
frankvolcano

can anybody give my the "around the calf" width for the new and improved ralph pants? I'm deciding between M and Large (Large in zespy's)
they are  all size '100' around calf no matter what size
sorry size 66*
Aren't those just the inseam and outseam measurements in cm?
April 9, 2014 @ 01:31 AM
Paul Charowsky

can anybody give my the "around the calf" width for the new and improved ralph pants? I'm deciding between M and Large (Large in zespy's)
they are  all size '100' around calf no matter what size
sorry size 66*
Aren't those just the inseam and outseam measurements in cm?
Yeah they are I'm looking for the width of the calf

When you call one wolf you invite the pack

April 9, 2014 @ 09:28 AM
Nakanari

hey guys. is the maxdavis code still working?

www.maihiro.net http://followgram.me/nakanari http://www.flickr.com/people/nakanari/

April 9, 2014 @ 12:54 PM
frankvolcano

hey guys. is the maxdavis code still working?
Last time I checked it worked on full priced items but not on sale items.
April 9, 2014 @ 07:01 PM
Crucial01

Where is the best place to get some ILU in Canada? Ordering from the official site probably means killer customs fees but I can't find anyone selling in Canada without an insane markup. Thanks in advance
April 9, 2014 @ 11:21 PM
Iarumas

Didn't someone say a few pages back that new stuff would drop on the 9th (yesterday)?
A bit confused.
April 9, 2014 @ 11:57 PM
nathanieldowneyx

No more sale section sad
April 10, 2014 @ 12:19 AM
Paul Charowsky

Didn't someone say a few pages back that new stuff would drop on the 9th (yesterday)?
A bit confused.
8 pm NZT
12 pm for me in British Columbia

April 10, 2014 @ 12:30 AM
Paul Charowsky

Where is the best place to get some ILU in Canada? Ordering from the official site probably means killer customs fees but I can't find anyone selling in Canada without an insane markup. Thanks in advance
I live in Canada and when I got the package I paid no duties at all. I think it's calculated at the checkout now but I'm getting some more stuff tonight and I can tell you my second experience if you want.

April 10, 2014 @ 01:30 AM
robtk

How do their short sleeve button ups fit?  I'm 6'0 190 w broad shoulders.  Thinkin about going Large but I really hate too baggy of a fit.  Thoughts?
April 10, 2014 @ 02:46 AM
kdayno

I was planning to buy the plain black parka jacket. Anyone buy one? How's the quality of it? I'm getting it shipped from Canada so there's going to be a bunch of duty fees. So I'm just wondering if the $260 I'm going to spend on it is going to be really worth it???
April 10, 2014 @ 04:03 AM
TheBandits

Hyped for tonights drop  
April 10, 2014 @ 06:09 AM
Paul Charowsky

How do their short sleeve button ups fit?  I'm 6'0 190 w broad shoulders.  Thinkin about going Large but I really hate too baggy of a fit.  Thoughts?
I have the two tone blue shirt 5'11'' in a large. If I don't roll up the sleeves twice they stick out a lot. My shoulders are 17'' across.
It gives me a loose fit but it's not like wow why is that guy wearing a XXL. 

April 10, 2014 @ 07:32 AM
Brodie Sharrock

navy flag zespys? thoughts?
April 10, 2014 @ 07:52 AM
Paul Charowsky

I thought they would be releasing more than just the sweats  : /

April 10, 2014 @ 08:04 AM
Brodie Sharrock

I thought they would be releasing more than just the sweats  : /
same sad
April 10, 2014 @ 08:10 AM
wofol

Stayed up just for some sweats... Anyone have any idea when they're gonna release some actual summer clothes? 
April 10, 2014 @ 08:14 AM
Danny

Stayed up just for some sweats... Anyone have any idea when they're gonna release some actual summer clothes? 
^^^^^^^^^
April 10, 2014 @ 08:22 AM
robtk

I have the two tone blue shirt 5'11'' in a large. If I don't roll up the sleeves twice they stick out a lot. My shoulders are 17'' across.
thanks homie.  what do you weigh? if you don't mind my asking
April 10, 2014 @ 09:20 AM
frankvolcano

I was expecting way too much...
April 10, 2014 @ 09:38 AM
munchow

^^^^^^^^^
Well, it's currently autumn and coming up on winter here in New Zealand so products like the track pants are probably catered more towards our climate at the moment.
April 10, 2014 @ 11:14 AM
Brodie Sharrock

does anybody know what those weaved sneakers that the model often wears? im guessing there like exclusive to that model and not an actual brand ?
April 10, 2014 @ 11:35 AM
Iarumas

^ Nike Inneva Woven, good luck finding them/ paying retail for them though.

And yeah, they can't be serious about not releasing something more than the sweats this month.. Dissappointing.
April 10, 2014 @ 11:52 AM
nylon

Can we have a fit pic of the short sleeve?

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

April 10, 2014 @ 02:34 PM
Crucial01

I live in Canada and when I got the package I paid no duties at all. I think it's calculated at the checkout now but I'm getting some more stuff tonight and I can tell you my second experience if you want.
Yeah mannn let me know if you get any more customs fees when you order next time. Anyone know any Canadian retailers which carry I Love Ugly? I only know of off the hook right now.
April 10, 2014 @ 02:50 PM
Paul Charowsky

Can we have a fit pic of the short sleeve?
I'll work on it tonight

April 10, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
Crucial01

Anyone got the Jonty pants? Do they have the drop drotch going on like all of the other pants... not really feeling that style as I probably would not be able to wear that style to the work place. Just want a nice pair of chinos that fit well and have a decent taper to them. 
April 11, 2014 @ 01:52 AM
Paul Charowsky

Here you go robtk, sorry the shirt hasn't been ironed in a bit. Fair warning the material is very thin compared to other brands. This shirt is a large and I am 5'11'' and my shoulders are 17'' across.

April 11, 2014 @ 01:55 AM
Paul Charowsky

Yeah mannn let me know if you get any more customs fees when you order next time. Anyone know any Canadian retailers which carry I Love Ugly? I only know of off the hook right now.

So I just ordered some new black ralphs and in the checkout it said it would be 40 dollars for custom duty fees/taxes. I checked the email and it said it was 20 dollars so idk atleast it's paid for and not at the door.

April 11, 2014 @ 08:58 AM
kirbyiam

I'm trying to buy a pair of zespy pants but I cant tell if I'm a small or medium. For normal jeans I'm usually a
32W and 30L. Any suggestions?

Please login first to reply.