Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 1, 2014 @ 05:53 AM
wofol

Anyone know if they're going to restock anything? I really want that baseball jersey but it's been out of stock for a long time. 
April 1, 2014 @ 11:38 AM
Iarumas

Cheers for the reply! I didn't want a pair that were too skinny which was why I was concerned about the Ralphs. Are the Ralphs so short you have to roll them to avoid looking bad? I quite liked the length on the Zespys as they stacked slightly 
I'm 5'11 and I roll my ralphs up 'cos I think it looks silly otherwise. They do not stack, unless you're shorter than me.
It's more of a summer pant, if you want a "all-year-round" pant then go with the zespys.
April 1, 2014 @ 11:40 AM
Iarumas

Anyone know if they're going to restock anything? I really want that baseball jersey but it's been out of stock for a long time. 
They usually don't restock items at all, just staples like black, olive and tan zespys.
They will probably put out the baseball jersey in new colors in the future, but a restock is not likely.
April 1, 2014 @ 01:28 PM
nylon

You should try one of the stockist section on the site.

That said, is their website acting funny recently? A lot of pictures don't show up.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

April 1, 2014 @ 02:43 PM
SilvioDante

Does anyone know where the LA shop is going to open up? Cant wait.
April 1, 2014 @ 03:50 PM
g0ldie

which khaki zespys are the older ones? the darker shade or lighter? 
April 1, 2014 @ 05:47 PM
urbanesquire

Navy Parka in Medium
April 1, 2014 @ 06:28 PM
blackice

Not soon enough!
April 1, 2014 @ 07:03 PM
M.

I'm assuming they'll give more details after their April/May release.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 2, 2014 @ 02:47 AM
davidburger

I'm assuming they'll give more details after their April/May release.
its says June this year??
April 2, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
M.

Yeah and? They'll probably give more information as the date gets closer. I would assume they would want full attention to their releases. As for the location, I would assume somewhere in west LA. All the fashion orientated stores (Supreme APC, Steven Alan etc.) are west. So I would say somewhere in West Hollywood, presumably Melrose. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 2, 2014 @ 11:34 AM
Iarumas

Couple new items up once again at

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/brands/i-love-ugly.asp
April 2, 2014 @ 12:27 PM
nylon

Nice find though it's strange how this site gets their green light ahead of the official site.

Guess it's a quick strike..confused

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

April 2, 2014 @ 12:35 PM
Iarumas

^ UK stockists (especially urban industry) usually put things up before the official drop, don't know why..
It works well as a preview tool though, so you know aprox. how much money you're going to spend on the new drop haha
April 6, 2014 @ 09:11 AM
Brodie Sharrock

anybody own the mustard flag zespys? im wondering how they look in person compared to the display photo?
April 6, 2014 @ 11:57 AM
StreetBiz

What's the difference (colour-wise) between these 2 Zespys?

http://www.iloveugly.com.au/bottoms/zespy-pant/zespy-pant-army-green-4779.html
and
http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/product/i-love-ugly-zespy-pants-army-green.asp

They are supposedly the same colourway, but the one on ILU's site seems more green to me. I have the one from the ILU website but when looking on UI it just seems...like a better colour (might get it if they are different!)
April 6, 2014 @ 03:09 PM
ksespeer

copped zespy tracks and jontys, will post a fit soon
April 6, 2014 @ 05:18 PM
bjetshop87

Can anyone tell me how the Zespy Joggers and/or stretch material pants fit? i'm 5'10 and wear a 32 waist, but i have muscular upper legs and don't want to get a size that looks like im wearing leggings lol. I dont know what size to get... Thanks for the help.
April 7, 2014 @ 08:34 AM
Brodie Sharrock

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
April 7, 2014 @ 11:43 AM
L_Muds

Can anyone tell me the major difference with the soft wash ralphs? Obviously a softer material but any difference in the fit/wearability compared to the normal ralphs?
April 7, 2014 @ 11:47 AM
Brodie Sharrock

Can anyone tell me the major difference with the soft wash ralphs? Obviously a softer material but any difference in the fit/wearability compared to the normal ralphs?
interested also? just picked up some soft wash army green ralphs in the sale smile
April 7, 2014 @ 11:48 AM
kuli

Some decent stuff in the sale
Some how I managed to pick up jonty's/zespys for AUD $25 each and the flag parka for AUD $60!!
Just went back on the site and the pants are at $45 and the parka is $108
coolcoolcool
April 7, 2014 @ 12:48 PM
nylon

Wasn't that Black Flags sweater just released? Now it's on 50% off confused

Codes now don't work though.

April 7, 2014 @ 01:16 PM
frankvolcano

Wasn't that Black Flags sweater just released? Now it's on 50% off 

Pretty sure it was, probably didn't sell too many as all sizes are left. Picked it up now though, couldn't resist it at 50%.
April 7, 2014 @ 01:50 PM
nylon

Wasn't that Black Flags sweater just released? Now it's on 50% off 

Pretty sure it was, probably didn't sell too many as all sizes are left. Picked it up now though, couldn't resist it at 50%.
Well...I guess repetition has it's perks LOL. smile

April 7, 2014 @ 03:22 PM
shtlens

stupid q, but..where can I insert promo codes? Nowhere on their site I see any window for it, neither at checkout

shootthroughlens.tumblr.com

April 7, 2014 @ 03:32 PM
frankvolcano

stupid q, but..where can I insert promo codes? Nowhere on their site I see any window for it, neither at checkout
At checkout just below your items there's a button
April 7, 2014 @ 04:00 PM
hantzec

Are the soft wash ralphs' fits the new improved fit? If yes Do i have to size up on them or good to go tts?
April 8, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
wofol

Has anyone bought the Ralph shorts? If so how do they fit? They went on sale and I had both Navy and Black in my cart last night but I didn't go through and now they're sold out. 
April 8, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
Paul Charowsky

can anybody give my the "around the calf" width for the new and improved ralph pants? I'm deciding between M and Large (Large in zespy's)

When you call one wolf you invite the pack

Please login first to reply.