[I Love Ugly] – 2014 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 29, 2014 @ 18:36
New shit.

Edit: Oh shit meant to put this photo

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Mar 29, 2014 @ 21:28
New shit.

bottom photo is YESHE. dope NZ brand

www.facebook.com/prevailhatcompany, www.prevailhatcompany.co.nz, www.instagram.com/prevail_nz

Mar 30, 2014 @ 10:40

CSI mode.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

Mar 30, 2014 @ 15:30
There's a shirt from the new collection already available for purchase if someone wants to see/cop.

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/brands/i-love-ugly.asp
Mar 30, 2014 @ 17:09
Does anyone know how tall and what size the model on the ILU website wears? I'm sure it used to have it somewhere on the site but i can't find it
Mar 30, 2014 @ 18:59

n' more shit.

vvvvv Probably a shirt that matches the c/w of the top

Mar 30, 2014 @ 22:10
^ Looks real sick, what do you wear under that though? Thinking of the upper mesh panel.
Mar 31, 2014 @ 01:14
It would be a good summer shirt but I really hope they make a solid version one of those too

When you call one wolf you invite the pack

Mar 31, 2014 @ 11:59

Is that.. a *MANDARIN COLLAR* ?!

Holy Jacky Chan. blinkyeyes

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

Mar 31, 2014 @ 12:38

Is that.. a *MANDARIN COLLAR* ?!

Holy Jacky Chan. 
FINALLY stone wash jeans smokeyface

That mesh tee/jersey looking hella nice too. Damn
Mar 31, 2014 @ 18:10
Quick question for anyone who owns both the Zespy and Ralph pants - Are the Ralphs a lot skinnier and shorter than the Zespys or are they fairly similar in fit (minus the drop crotch). Cheers! 
Mar 31, 2014 @ 20:01
Quick question for anyone who owns both the Zespy and Ralph pants - Are the Ralphs a lot skinnier and shorter than the Zespys or are they fairly similar in fit (minus the drop crotch). Cheers! 
yo man, the zespys and ralphs are now pretty similar in leg width and fit. The new fit of ralphs is perfect. They a more premium pant in my opinion. Differences are that they are not as long as the zespy, also the crotch isnt as low. The also have belt loops unlike the zespys which as elasticated. Sometimes im in a zespy mood, sometimes Ralph 
Mar 31, 2014 @ 20:11
Does anyone know how tall and what size the model on the ILU website wears? I'm sure it used to have it somewhere on the site but i can't find it
6'0"-6'1" and medium everything if I remember correctly.

IG: @JStrathern

Mar 31, 2014 @ 20:44
yo man, the zespys and ralphs are now pretty similar in leg width and fit. The new fit of ralphs is perfect. They a more premium pant in my opinion. Differences are that they are not as long as the zespy, also the crotch isnt as low. The also have belt loops unlike the zespys which as elasticated. Sometimes im in a zespy mood, sometimes Ralph 
Cheers for the reply! I didn't want a pair that were too skinny which was why I was concerned about the Ralphs. Are the Ralphs so short you have to roll them to avoid looking bad? I quite liked the length on the Zespys as they stacked slightly 
Apr 01, 2014 @ 01:08
what are the actual in-seam length on their jeans?
the site says 30 inches which i have a hard time believing 
Apr 01, 2014 @ 04:54
I'm trying to find some low profile shoes that go with the zespy's and I really wanted flyknits but i can't find anysizes.
I'm not really exposed to shoes that aren't featured on sights like these either and don't know where to look for preppy/casual shoes. I hate white outsoles like on vans that are almost as tall as the canvas upper, same with roshe's.
I've kind of exhausted myself on looking for shoes and want to know what you guys wear with ILU and any suggestions. 
I live in Canada too so no Nike online store.

Thanks!

When you call one wolf you invite the pack

Apr 01, 2014 @ 04:57
Just talked to the guys at ILU. New stuff is coming out on 9th April 8pm (NZT) and the next day instore. The mesh football tee is coming out in a couple of colours. They've got two new styles of pants coming out next month. The luggage line leather and canvas bags and shit isn't coming out till June unfortunately. And the malaughingavis code has to MaxDavis for those who hadnt been told
Apr 01, 2014 @ 05:53
Anyone know if they're going to restock anything? I really want that baseball jersey but it's been out of stock for a long time. 
Apr 01, 2014 @ 11:38
Cheers for the reply! I didn't want a pair that were too skinny which was why I was concerned about the Ralphs. Are the Ralphs so short you have to roll them to avoid looking bad? I quite liked the length on the Zespys as they stacked slightly 
I'm 5'11 and I roll my ralphs up 'cos I think it looks silly otherwise. They do not stack, unless you're shorter than me.
It's more of a summer pant, if you want a "all-year-round" pant then go with the zespys.
Apr 01, 2014 @ 11:40
Anyone know if they're going to restock anything? I really want that baseball jersey but it's been out of stock for a long time. 
They usually don't restock items at all, just staples like black, olive and tan zespys.
They will probably put out the baseball jersey in new colors in the future, but a restock is not likely.
Apr 01, 2014 @ 13:28
You should try one of the stockist section on the site.

That said, is their website acting funny recently? A lot of pictures don't show up.

Apr 01, 2014 @ 14:43
Does anyone know where the LA shop is going to open up? Cant wait.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Apr 01, 2014 @ 15:50
which khaki zespys are the older ones? the darker shade or lighter? 
Apr 01, 2014 @ 18:28
Not soon enough!
Apr 01, 2014 @ 19:03
I'm assuming they'll give more details after their April/May release.

Apr 02, 2014 @ 02:47
I'm assuming they'll give more details after their April/May release.
its says June this year??
Apr 02, 2014 @ 04:25
Yeah and? They'll probably give more information as the date gets closer. I would assume they would want full attention to their releases. As for the location, I would assume somewhere in west LA. All the fashion orientated stores (Supreme APC, Steven Alan etc.) are west. So I would say somewhere in West Hollywood, presumably Melrose. 

Apr 02, 2014 @ 11:34
Couple new items up once again at

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/brands/i-love-ugly.asp
Apr 02, 2014 @ 12:27
Nice find though it's strange how this site gets their green light ahead of the official site.

Guess it's a quick strike..?)

Apr 02, 2014 @ 12:35
^ UK stockists (especially urban industry) usually put things up before the official drop, don't know why..
It works well as a preview tool though, so you know aprox. how much money you're going to spend on the new drop haha
Please login first to reply.