March 26, 2014 @ 03:29 PM
nylon

have u tried the zespy? i love the zespys fit.
How do they fit? I wear a size L in their pants. I've got a pair of the tan Ralphs and I wanted to try out the zespys. I'm just worried that the Large size is gonna make the crotch more baggy than the Medium. 
You can go with the medium in zespys now because of the new stretch version. 
Even if I have a size 33 waist? 
I would stick with L. There will be some shrinkage after the wash, just like the Ralphs.

Did you get the "new & improved" Ralphs - the one supposedly giving more allowance in the calves?

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

March 26, 2014 @ 09:56 PM
wofol

How do they fit? I wear a size L in their pants. I've got a pair of the tan Ralphs and I wanted to try out the zespys. I'm just worried that the Large size is gonna make the crotch more baggy than the Medium. 
You can go with the medium in zespys now because of the new stretch version. 
Even if I have a size 33 waist? 
I would stick with L. There will be some shrinkage after the wash, just like the Ralphs.

Did you get the "new & improved" Ralphs - the one supposedly giving more allowance in the calves?
No, I got the original ones. Tight as hell, NO room for my calves and I have fairly muscular ones. They are skin tight on me. 
March 27, 2014 @ 08:08 PM
davidburger

Next I Love Ugly store in Los Angeles ay... lucky bastards! NYC next I hope, atleast its a little closer now. Congrats to them though, thats a massive achievement!

March 28, 2014 @ 08:59 AM
James01

heey everyone, im a medium in the zespys, ive got a couple pairs of them and they fit perfect. im about o order the old ilu ralp pants - the dark chocolate ones. should i get a medium or large? cheers!
March 28, 2014 @ 02:15 PM
nylon

heey everyone, im a medium in the zespys, ive got a couple pairs of them and they fit perfect. im about o order the old ilu ralp pants - the dark chocolate ones. should i get a medium or large? cheers!
Go with the medium. The old release ralphs are thinner material with more stretch. Definitely more forgiving.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

March 29, 2014 @ 05:17 AM
g0ldie

I've been meaning to buy a pair of zespys but was unsure of what size to get. I'm 5"10 and wear a jean size of 28 or 30 US. Would a small work or should I get a medium? thanks 
March 29, 2014 @ 06:41 AM
nylon

There is hope yet...cool

March 29, 2014 @ 08:12 AM
RedRanger

EDIT:^^looking forward to seeing there new gear, kinda weird not seeing any all over prints, since thats their signature, hopefully some quality staples.

are sale items glitched? just bought some items like the the navy hoodie, says 68AUD but in the cart says 45AUD  just a heads up if anyones looking to cop some some of the sale section 
March 29, 2014 @ 02:19 PM
Iarumas

I've been meaning to buy a pair of zespys but was unsure of what size to get. I'm 5"10 and wear a jean size of 28 or 30 US. Would a small work or should I get a medium? thanks 
Small
March 29, 2014 @ 02:35 PM
nylon

EDIT:^^looking forward to seeing there new gear, kinda weird not seeing any all over prints, since thats their signature, hopefully some quality staples.

are sale items glitched? just bought some items like the the navy hoodie, says 68AUD but in the cart says 45AUD  just a heads up if anyones looking to cop some some of the sale section 
APR/MAY will be anticipated smile

I thought items are sold in USD now.

March 29, 2014 @ 05:47 PM
Paul Charowsky

My birthday in May will be plentiful with I Love Ugly if that rack comes out then!

When you call one wolf you invite the pack

March 29, 2014 @ 06:36 PM
M.

New shit.

Edit: Oh shit meant to put this photo

muhstakes.tumblr.com

March 29, 2014 @ 09:28 PM
prevailhatcompany

New shit.

bottom photo is YESHE. dope NZ brand

www.facebook.com/prevailhatcompany, www.prevailhatcompany.co.nz, www.instagram.com/prevail_nz

March 30, 2014 @ 10:40 AM
nylon

CSI mode.

March 30, 2014 @ 03:30 PM
Iarumas

There's a shirt from the new collection already available for purchase if someone wants to see/cop.

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/brands/i-love-ugly.asp
March 30, 2014 @ 05:09 PM
Sleeks2K

Does anyone know how tall and what size the model on the ILU website wears? I'm sure it used to have it somewhere on the site but i can't find it
March 30, 2014 @ 06:59 PM
M.

n' more shit.

vvvvv Probably a shirt that matches the c/w of the top

muhstakes.tumblr.com

March 30, 2014 @ 10:10 PM
Iarumas

^ Looks real sick, what do you wear under that though? Thinking of the upper mesh panel.
March 31, 2014 @ 01:14 AM
Paul Charowsky

It would be a good summer shirt but I really hope they make a solid version one of those too

March 31, 2014 @ 11:59 AM
nylon

Is that.. a *MANDARIN COLLAR* ?!

Holy Jacky Chan. suprised

March 31, 2014 @ 12:38 PM
shakeyjk

Is that.. a *MANDARIN COLLAR* ?!

Holy Jacky Chan. 
FINALLY stone wash jeans cool

That mesh tee/jersey looking hella nice too. Damn
March 31, 2014 @ 06:10 PM
hardingo

Quick question for anyone who owns both the Zespy and Ralph pants - Are the Ralphs a lot skinnier and shorter than the Zespys or are they fairly similar in fit (minus the drop crotch). Cheers! 
March 31, 2014 @ 08:01 PM
davidburger

Quick question for anyone who owns both the Zespy and Ralph pants - Are the Ralphs a lot skinnier and shorter than the Zespys or are they fairly similar in fit (minus the drop crotch). Cheers! 
yo man, the zespys and ralphs are now pretty similar in leg width and fit. The new fit of ralphs is perfect. They a more premium pant in my opinion. Differences are that they are not as long as the zespy, also the crotch isnt as low. The also have belt loops unlike the zespys which as elasticated. Sometimes im in a zespy mood, sometimes Ralph 
March 31, 2014 @ 08:11 PM
JS5

Does anyone know how tall and what size the model on the ILU website wears? I'm sure it used to have it somewhere on the site but i can't find it
6'0"-6'1" and medium everything if I remember correctly.

IG: @JStrathern

March 31, 2014 @ 08:44 PM
hardingo

yo man, the zespys and ralphs are now pretty similar in leg width and fit. The new fit of ralphs is perfect. They a more premium pant in my opinion. Differences are that they are not as long as the zespy, also the crotch isnt as low. The also have belt loops unlike the zespys which as elasticated. Sometimes im in a zespy mood, sometimes Ralph 
Cheers for the reply! I didn't want a pair that were too skinny which was why I was concerned about the Ralphs. Are the Ralphs so short you have to roll them to avoid looking bad? I quite liked the length on the Zespys as they stacked slightly 
April 1, 2014 @ 01:08 AM
maddhatter

what are the actual in-seam length on their jeans?
the site says 30 inches which i have a hard time believing 
April 1, 2014 @ 04:54 AM
Paul Charowsky

I'm trying to find some low profile shoes that go with the zespy's and I really wanted flyknits but i can't find anysizes.
I'm not really exposed to shoes that aren't featured on sights like these either and don't know where to look for preppy/casual shoes. I hate white outsoles like on vans that are almost as tall as the canvas upper, same with roshe's.
I've kind of exhausted myself on looking for shoes and want to know what you guys wear with ILU and any suggestions. 
I live in Canada too so no Nike online store.

Thanks!

April 1, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
dbradley

Just talked to the guys at ILU. New stuff is coming out on 9th April 8pm (NZT) and the next day instore. The mesh football tee is coming out in a couple of colours. They've got two new styles of pants coming out next month. The luggage line leather and canvas bags and shit isn't coming out till June unfortunately. And the maxdavis code has to MaxDavis for those who hadnt been told
April 1, 2014 @ 05:53 AM
wofol

Anyone know if they're going to restock anything? I really want that baseball jersey but it's been out of stock for a long time. 
April 1, 2014 @ 11:38 AM
Iarumas

Cheers for the reply! I didn't want a pair that were too skinny which was why I was concerned about the Ralphs. Are the Ralphs so short you have to roll them to avoid looking bad? I quite liked the length on the Zespys as they stacked slightly 
I'm 5'11 and I roll my ralphs up 'cos I think it looks silly otherwise. They do not stack, unless you're shorter than me.
It's more of a summer pant, if you want a "all-year-round" pant then go with the zespys.

Please login first to reply.